It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catherine Deneuve Says Men Should Be "Free To Hit On" Women

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

must be nice to be a master at body language but here is a tip free of charge, not everyone is the same.

I've been married to my wife 11 years and I am only certain about what she is thinking in a handful of situations.

Need to know if a wild dog is a threat I'm your guy, I can read animals like few others I have encountered.

If I was a 20 year old trying to date now a days, I would strongly consider a monastary, the conflicting signals being sent out by the media and many women in popular meeting areas is staggering.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Whereismypassword

must be nice to be a master at body language but here is a tip free of charge, not everyone is the same.

I've been married to my wife 11 years and I am only certain about what she is thinking in a handful of situations.

Need to know if a wild dog is a threat I'm your guy, I can read animals like few others I have encountered.

If I was a 20 year old trying to date now a days, I would strongly consider a monastary, the conflicting signals being sent out by the media and many women in popular meeting areas is staggering.

Another way to go about finding out if the opposite sex is interested in you is to ask.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
To which, being as she is a woman, she will answer no, even if the exact opposite is the case.
a reply to: InTheLight

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
To which, being as she is a woman, she will answer no, even if the exact opposite is the case.

Questioning a woman's 'no' answer says a great deal about you.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

of course once the sex doll gynoids come out real men will be sidelined for that authentic realistic looking cyborg virbrator that doesnt talk unless commanded to!

and will make you a bath after

the way things are going it looks like our society has already planned the demis of the species through lack of interest in breeding in general

with male fertility rates decreasing without pause and it being more difficult to interact on a social level without offending anyone in this PC mad world
looks like we will all become asexual and then turn into transhumanist machines
edit on 11-1-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

link   

Because misunderstandings never, ever happen ...

link   
I wouldn't question it because I know better than to ask a woman to answer that particular question.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I wouldn't question it because I know better than to ask a woman to answer that particular question.

The underlying point here is a blatant lack of respect for a woman's 'no' choice.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

The underlying point here is a blatant lack of respect for a woman's 'no' choice.

Men that have a true understanding of women don't find themselves having to interpret what women mean. We are experienced and intelligent enough to know wether or not a woman is attracted to us and don't make unwanted or unwelcome advances.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Men that have a true understanding of women don't find themselves having to interpret what women mean. We are experienced and intelligent enough to know wether or not a woman is attracted to us and don't make unwanted or unwelcome advances.

Women are not to be understood as a group/category, we are all individuals with individualistic behaviours. So the only true understanding of an individual would require another to take the time to get to know that person.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

But the stupidity is expanding ever outward from the point where everyone should be outraged, people losing promotions because they called someone a sweetheart for example.

Where I grew up that was a fairly normal mode of speaking, but some where along the road sweetheart and darling have become offensive.

Please note If a woman says no a guy should respect that period no ifs ands or buts about it.

But we really do need an actual accepted definition of what is harassment and what is sexual assault, cause right now if you are reading the media the definition seems to change by the hour.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Women are not to be understood as a group/category, we are all individuals with individualistic behaviours. So the only true understanding of an individual would require another to take the time to get to know that person.

I don't dispute that, but I would add that indications of attraction are universal for both sexes, and learning to recognise them for what they are is an acquired skill that will prevent a man, or woman from behaving in a way that causes offence or discomfort.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

If every woman is an individual, then how do you know that no woman would ever say no when she means yes?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

A show im watching right now nailed it for me with this exact sentiment.

A young girl 17 asks an older man to have sex with her, she then changes her mind, he is like aww but this is unfair , you are so awesome

and she says

well if I am so #ing awesome , then respect my decision to change my mind and # OFF

BOOM , that right there is womens right to say no and we should #in respect it and stop thinking with our dicks for a moment and cool off.

I am a self confessed sexual deviant , due to things which transpired in my infancy .
and even I know that its wrong to pressure women to do anything without their express consent
however as I have said some people simply lack those brain function to actually comprehend this or carry it out

I think if procreation and the survival of our species wasnt so hard coded into our species this would be easy for every male. Some people just dont have the will power to overcome their primal desires.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

If every woman is an individual, then how do you know that no woman would ever say no when she means yes?

That is your theory, not mine.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

A show im watching right now nailed it for me with this exact sentiment.

A young girl 17 asks an older man to have sex with her, she then changes her mind, he is like aww but this is unfair , you are so awesome

and she says

well if I am so #ing awesome , then respect my decision to change my mind and # OFF

BOOM , that right there is womens right to say no and we should #in respect it and stop thinking with our dicks for a moment and cool off.

I am a self confessed sexual deviant , due to things which transpired in my infancy .
and even I know that its wrong to pressure women to do anything without their express consent
however as I have said some people simply lack those brain function to actually comprehend this or carry it out

I think if procreation and the survival of our species wasnt so hard coded into our species this would be easy for every male. Some people just dont have the will power to overcome their primal desires.

A young person who is not fully ripe and has not the life's experience to make informed choices, changes their mind. This should be expected.

Those without the wherewithall to overcome their primal desires or delusions of grandeur/entitlement will have to pay the piper.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I don't dispute that, but I would add that indications of attraction are universal for both sexes, and learning to recognise them for what they are is an acquired skill that will prevent a man, or woman from behaving in a way that causes offence or discomfort.

Instead of trying to recognize or guess what someone is thinking, why not ask them?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I am glad everyone here was apparently so well off as a youngster that they developed just the way the child psych people say.

Lets ignore the people that have some form of developmental disability, or the people that maybe had a condition as a child that left them ostracized so they did not develop that knack for knowing what is truly on a womans mind.

Yea lets just say screw them, they deserve it god forbid we have anything like continuity in the way things are handled in the real world, they should have been born normal like everyone else.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Yeh you are right we cant all say that all woman think the same , to an extent yes , males and females think the same as each group generally speaking.

But individuals tastes vary completely , CulturalResilience - some humans lack the ability to read others completely , take for example children or adults with autism , high functioning ones can lead lives the same as folks without autism
but they often lack completely the ability to read social queues and interactions and take things literally. They need to practice using corrective behaviours to help them identify what is happening.

Humans with autism aside, there are those who dont have autism and just plain suck at social interaction , have never been taught for example, or never been able to learn due to anxiety or a whole host of reasons .

We are all the same species, we are all the same sex , male / female , but we are all individual and unique so sets of rules which apply to humans work for groups who identify the same but on an individual level they dont apply.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I am glad everyone here was apparently so well off as a youngster that they developed just the way the child psych people say.

Lets ignore the people that have some form of developmental disability, or the people that maybe had a condition as a child that left them ostracized so they did not develop that knack for knowing what is truly on a womans mind.

Yea lets just say screw them, they deserve it god forbid we have anything like continuity in the way things are handled in the real world, they should have been born normal like everyone else.

All I am saying is to know what is on anyone's mind, all you have to do is ask.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join