It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein Releases Fusion GPS Transcript

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The 305 page transcript of Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpon's testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee has been released by Sen. Dianne Feinstein.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein unilaterally releases Fusion GPS testimony on Russian-Trump dossier

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., on Tuesday released the full transcript from Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson's testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee regarding Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

"The innuendo and misinformation circulating about the transcript are part of a deeply troubling effort to undermine the investigation into potential collusion and obstruction of justice," Feinstein said in a statement. "The only way to set the record straight is to make the transcript public."

This is breaking withing the last 15-20 minutes and I haven't had a chance to go over any of it yet myself. Link to document here.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I am going to wait for the YT vid so I can see the squirming and sweating
ie...

edit on 9-1-2018 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

A lot to go through here

Q. Does part of Fusion GPS's business involve
attempting to have media outlets publish articles
that further the interests of your clients?

A. Yeah, you could -- I mean, generally
speaking, we are -- generally we tend to respond to inquiries more than try to push things, but, you
know, we work with the press frequently.

"Yes we're in the business of pushing a narrative our clients want."

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

"The innuendo and misinformation circulating about the transcript are part of a deeply troubling effort to undermine the investigation into potential collusion and obstruction of justice," Feinstein said in a statement

Innuendo and misinformation!

Like her assault weapons ban. That failed.

I feel sorry for anyone that beleives that transcript.

Feinstein has a history of lying.

Why should now be any different.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I read about 25 pages in then skimmed down about 50 or so a few times and read a bit in each area...I had the feeling by reading his responses he was hiding things...that's just me though. I mean its not a huge company and for the leader of that company to be unable to come up with good answers to some of the questions felt off. Also he flat out refused to discuss who his clients were in regards to who initially approached them to research Trump. So far I feel like he is trying his best to hide something...but that's just my opinion from what I was able to read in a short span.

+8 more 
link   
a reply to: neo96

trump has a history of lying but you still are an ardent supporter.

I feel sorry for anyone who believes him..

link   

originally posted by: neo96

"The innuendo and misinformation circulating about the transcript are part of a deeply troubling effort to undermine the investigation into potential collusion and obstruction of justice," Feinstein said in a statement

Innuendo and misinformation!

Like her assault weapons ban. That failed.

I feel sorry for anyone that beleives that transcript.

Feinstein has a history of lying.

Why should now be any different.

Translation:

Great now we can't make endless threads speculating how doomed the investigation is.

Scratch that of coarse we will. Plenty of ways to wag the dog.
edit on 9-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Grassley and ranking Democrat Dianne Feinstein made arrangements in July 2017 for Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson to testify before their committee. It was agreed that Simpson would not testify in public but would be interviewed privately.[37][38]

en.wikipedia.org...

If Feinstein was interested in the public knowing the truth.

The committee hearing would have been public.

No.

What the eff do we get instead.

A work of fiction that no one can even verify.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Open Committee hearings are a joke. They are nothing more than partisan grand standing.

Closed hearings are where actual information is exchanged.

link   

I find it interesting how she unilaterally was able to release this...and did so at the behest of Fusions request. Is this within her right to do?

+16 more 
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Because the GD electoral college wasn't hacked nor can it be.

Between the Anwar Brothers,Seth Rich the claims made against Trump are complete bull snip.

Given the FACT of two years now of Feinsteins party literally doing anything they can to get power back.

Your GD right I support Trump.

I sure don't support the treasonous political hacks like Feinstein and her cohorts trying to overthrow a democratically elected president.
edit on 9-1-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Well she deserves credit. Go Feinstein!

I agree start letting the people see the proof one way or another.

Let the Truth be Seen!

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

That implies there would be some classified bits yea? So how then does Mrs. Feinstien have the authority to release this on her own accord? Now if there was no classified bits...why the need for a private hearing? It all screams someones hiding something.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Uh because Simpson didn't want to sit there while the Republicans and Democrats put on their Broadway show for the public.

He probably has a real job unlike the idiots that would be interviewing him for the cameras.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

We sure can.

From another thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting the timing after those golden nuggets.

The dossier is nothing more than a partisan witch hunt by the left.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

So he then requested them put the show out after the fact anyway? How does that make sense?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

That is the narrative you have fully been indoctrinated into believing.

Just like manaforts lawsuit has a chance.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I know it's hard for you to be so deflated by this but when the public is allowed to see the hearing they act very differently then when they are closed.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

What effing narrative ?

The dossier contained unverified and disparaging charges about Trumps activities in Russia.

That's a FACT.

Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee paid Fusion GPS for the dossier. The intelligence committee is also investigating whether the FBI or the Justice Department also agreed to pay Steele for his information,

Also a FACT.

and today ?

The innuendo and misinformation circulating about the transcript are part of a deeply troubling effort to undermine the investigation into potential collusion and obstruction of justice," Feinstein said in a statement

FACT.

Team left circled their wagons to push their narrative.

Like rats on a sinking ship.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Also pretty sure they all have jobs even if we don't like how they preform at them. That's not an excuse at all. As much as I despise politicans I doubt very much they're idiots...I don't see you running a booming company or sitting in an elected office...does that make you an idiot too?

Listening to your responses here you seem all hot an bothered...are you ok today?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join