It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Worth of Children to Some... (Heartbreaking)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Usually when I see a video of other's misfortune, I'm saddened by their plight but nothing, nothing in this world affects me more than the misfortune and neglect of a child. When a child cries, it's a feeling worse than sadness for me. When you can't do anything about it... It's worse still. When a child is harmed that sadness turns to rage.

I've never had my own children in all these years past even though I always wanted on or more. To see someone take their own child and harm that child... It makes me feel that 10 fold should be brought upon that person in the same manner in which the way the child feels that pain. When a childs own mother harms them, I can only imagine how much more painful it is for that child. That child sees that as normal, how the world is supposed to be and it likely affects that child for the rest of their lives.

As for this woman, animals take better care of their young. The hatred I have for this "mother" is infinite! So many things I want to do to this person because of how she treats her own child! Who would do this to their own? Who would look at their child, see the innocent tears and cries... and do THIS? Over a GDMF ipad? I see what's more important to this "mother".

Sadly... it hurts me more to know that if this child is taken away from her mother, she will be just as crushed because to that child, no matter what her mother had done to her, it's still her mother and she will miss her, no matter how evil this &!^*# is. I can only imagine what that child feels and I probably couldn't even come close. It breaks my heart.

If anyone does this to their child, they shouldn't have the right to live any more than like a caged animal! ...and that's going easy!

I'm just as angry at the person who filmed this and didn't do a damned thing to stop it. What should be done to THAT person?

People, I'm sorry to show this, but it's a reminder that there are people in this world just like this. More so, there are little children in this world who's on the receiving end. It breaks my heart to no end!

The video starts with the mother smacking the child repeatedly as she accuses the girl of 'stealing' her tablet computer.

The woman is heard screaming at the tot: 'Why don't you remember where you left the things?

'Give me the tablet, you had it here over the table when I arrived here. Give it to me because I will kill you.'

The girl starts to sob and cowers, clearly terrified, as her mother continues the abusive attack.
(I will guess that this is normal in that home since the little girl flinches when the mother walks past)

The unnamed mother then first lifts the child by up by her hair, and then kicks her hard in the back.

Girl, three, is viciously beaten by her mother who lifts her by her HAIR and kicks her to the ground because she couldn't find her tablet and blamed the child

Three children have been taken into care in Argentine after horrific footage emerged of their mother abusing one of them in their home.

It shows the eldest child, a girl aged three, being lifted up by her hair and kicked in the back by her mother who accuses her of losing her tablet computer.

The video was filmed by an unknown witness in their home in the city of Bahia Blanca, in the eastern Argentina province of Buenos Aires.

edit on 9-1-2018 by StallionDuck because: Added video information

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
If the tablet was that freakin' important, you don't let it near a kid of that age to begin with! No, momma, that's all on you if you can't find it whether or not the kid had anything to do with its whereabouts, so you darn well don't beat the child because you can't find it!

Good for nothing ...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Two wrongs don't make a right, but someone needs to show Mom what a ass kicking feels like.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Doesn't that make you just want to beat mom? Be careful you don't become just_like_her.

Thats what evil tempts us to do, to become just_like_it.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I feel exactly as you do, and as you said it turns into a feeling of rage.
& just as you said about the baby being crushed too if shes removed....

I've been through that myself. My father was beating me, I mean really beating me. I have permanent Kidney damage from him slamming me into the floor and jumping on my back knees first with his full weight, landing punch after punch on the back of my head, Swinging me at full force into corners of walls or door knobs & STILL when I called CPS and realized I was about to have my family destroyed (I blamed myself for this possibility instead of my father) I was beside myself. I lied to CPS. I told them I made it all up because I was angry. I said he never laid a hand on me. I threatened my much younger siblings because I knew how much they respected me and looked to me for what to do. I THREATENED THEM to keep their mouths shut about what they had seen dad do to me when I lied and said he didn't do it. I felt sick. I didn't want to be taken from my parents or my siblings, I didn't want my dad the main provider to lose his job or just like the time he cheated on my mom and threatened to leave our family if I confronted the woman he worked with (I was 12 wth was I thinking) that he would leave us and my mom would hate me. I just wanted my dad to treat me the way I wanted to be treated.

Sorry for the personal rant but that just hit me so hard when you mentioned that because you're absolutely correct.

I'm gonna wish that mother and her baby the best because I know she can turn it around and they CAN have a healthy and kind and loving relationship but that mother needs some sort of help or assistance first, guidance. Something. If she still can't get it together then it's just an unfortunate situation over all.

ETA: My sons kindle fire was 50 dollars. He broke the first one. Bought another one. His dad broke that one. I didn't yell or lay a hand on anyone because I thought ahead and got a warranty on the tablet. Even if I hadn't, accidents happen........It's not... a beating offense.

PS. I can't bring myself to watch the video I'm really worried that it will affect me negatively or trigger an episode but based on what others have said about the video is why I said what I said about the tablet

ANOTHER EDIT TO ADD: Further more, it may be too late for me, I may have gained those horrible abilities because if I ever witness one of my friends doing this to their children, there will not be a video of a child getting beaten, there will be a video of a friend getting beaten and a child getting kidnapped. By me. *wishful thinking* but honestly, I couldn't just film this and let police do what they do. This is one of those things that just brings out the vigilante in me.

-Alee

edit on 1/9/2018 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I can't watch. The still is more than enough for me.. just looking at that little girl's defensive posture breaks my heart.

originally posted by: StallionDuck

I've never had my own children in all these years past even though I always wanted on or more. To see someone take their own child and harm that child... It makes me feel that 10 fold should be brought upon that person in the same manner in which the way the child feels that pain. When a childs own mother harms them, I can only imagine how much more painful it is for that child. That child sees that as normal, how the world is supposed to be and it likely affects that child for the rest of their lives.

On a side note.. you've probably considered this before, but you sound like the perfect-- empathetic, aware, and intelligent-- candidate for fostering kids!

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
W O W !

We had a violent and profane home when I was growing up. This triggered me.

I'm surprised the video is still up.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I pray that Child protective services finds this child. I pray to sweet Jesus to protect this poor sweet baby. I’m going to have nightmares after seeing this

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

Based on what you said... and I really appreciate, respect and my heart goes out to you for what you've gone through and even more so for surviving.... I wouldn't recommend watching. It's really that horrible. Knowing what I know now, I wish I hadn't watched it. I don't want to live in a wold being aware that people do this kind of thing to children. I mean, I know it happens all the time. War kills children. It's a real reality check when you realize that the world is bigger than you and more than you. It makes you realize that our problems are nothing in comparison and as the people we are, we don't ever want that knowledge to come to light within ourselves. We want to be the most important things in our own reality.

I'm 100% with you. No matter how much pain I had to endure in that situation, I would question if it was worth 'doing the right thing' because the right thing can bring so much pain and harm to the ones we love, even if they took no part in it.

It's a very difficult choice. But if you survive it.... You're stronger than I and my heart, my tears, my appreciation and respect go to you.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
I can't watch. The still is more than enough for me.. just looking at that little girl's defensive posture breaks my heart.

originally posted by: StallionDuck

On a side note.. you've probably considered this before, but you sound like the perfect-- empathetic, aware, and intelligent-- candidate for fostering kids!

Thank you for the encouragement but a single dad with a child in my line of work would be more than difficult. I'm still "dating" after my long winded marriage came to an abrupt end after 12 years and now would probably not be the best time in my life to do it. The idea is wonderful but I work long hours and I'm not very acquainted with anyone here since I'm not a native. Ehhh too many excus.... reasons. Maybe one day. I've given in to the idea that if I was meant to have children, I would. I've come to terms that I may never have my own and I'm ok with that. Mostly.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Note: I've edited the post to show exactly what's in the video in case you don't want to watch, which I agree and understand. The video is very disturbing and hosts so many emotions.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

I couldn't watch it all the way through.

There is just no excuse for that. None.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It’s horrific and I don’t believe this woman can be reformed, this child needs to be removed for good ; I see she was removed, just hope they never give the children back to that monster

edit on 9-1-2018 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Nope.

Nope.

Hell no.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I don't think that at this moment I can watch the video. Unlike a movie I can't tell myself that this isn't real and that it is all make believe and characters.
I have said time and again that there are true evil monsters in this world.
My children's father one of these monsters full of rage and hate. He was changed at the very end of his life and became one of the most loving and kind people one would ever hope to know. My children only met THIS grandfather not the one before.
He left his legacy of hate and rage behind in his sons. They battle it everyday, I believe but, never succumb.
They know too well what it can do to one's heart and soul.
I hope that the cycle is broken.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Sometimes it takes a few generations. What I grew up knowing about my grandmother was complete love and understanding. What I heard from my mother and uncles was not even close. I understand she was brutal, cunning and very jealous. However, I also heard her stories about her mother and father and they were pretty astonishing. I can't imagine people treating their own flesh and blood this way. Beating your child with a bull whip? Just wow!

But, I never knew that brutal side. I always saw love and attention. My grandparents spoiled and raised me for most of my young life and I saw none of it. Though, I did see how my grandmother was to my grandfather. Boy was she mean! But... they loved each other so much that you couldn't separate them. No matter how mean she was and how often she cussed him out (about every 10 minutes). As she got older, she softened even to him and to me, after he died, a shell of what she once was. I think she became far more reflective, calm and almost like she would look into the past when she spoke and forget everything around her. She spoke softly and smiled sadly while doing so. So much pain in her voice no matter what she spoke about, like she just gave up. A few years later she passed on too.

My mother and uncles took with them a big of that anger as they grew but I see them softening also. Each generation it becomes less, it seems, till finally one can be free of that anger.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I just can't imagine it either. His father, their grandfather, was that type of bullwhip person. Breaking every plate in the house if just ONE was dirty. He kept an axe soaking in the back of the toilet in one of their homes. Chased a man down the street with it one day. logging chains and fist fights with his sons.
My children's father has definitely quieted with age and illness. He's 46 now and I imagine he will grow into a gentle old man.
I hope that the generations that come after are diluted or it is gone completely.

edit on 10-1-2018 by TNMockingbird because: forgot the point.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

I'll hope with you.

I often heard stories that wives were much happier later in years because husbands stopped beating them. Some used the excuse that people should stay married because it gets better in the end and the trial you lived through just made you stronger and in the end things get better. Usually those people were very christian and the husbands (which was very common back then) always looked down on their wives as lesser and wives submitted to their husbands because it was the right way.

I once dated a gal some many years ago. She was very beautiful and sweet, gentle and loving. I thought she was the best thing since sliced bread. One day during something... she said that she only wanted to please me and she wouldn't want me to please her because a woman is always supposed to submit to her man.... I bailed shortly after. I couldn't imagine a woman submitting to me like that where everything I said and done was right. I asked her why and she quoted the bible.

We're still friends and she's still that way. When I met her, she was married, separated and going through a divorce. Her husband (we were in our 20s now) was fond of beating her everytime she did something he though was wrong and she was his forever.... until he met me.

I tried to tell her that with the mindset she had, she would always end up in that same exact situation and sadly, she did, time after time. With her last husband, one day it just clicked in her head and she left. Maybe she's a little wiser but at the same time, she's still alone and still believes that she should be submissive to her man. It's heartbreaking to see her alone.

I can not... CAN NOT be with a woman who is submissive to me. I have to have a woman that can keep me on my toes and will knock me back in place when I get out of line... oh... and one that wont nag me to death!

new topics

top topics

join