It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Listverse - Top 10 Scary Ways deadly ailments and diseases are evolving

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This is a new list I found on Listverse:

Top 10 Scary Ways Deadly Ailments and Diseases are Evolving

From the List:

HIV is recombining strains to become AIDS quicker
Guinea Worms are now infecting dogs as a new host
Bubonic Plague is becoming antibiotic resistant
Polio has the weakened vaccine virus reactivating and being vaccination resistant
Ebola has new strains that are more deadly
Gonorrhea is becoming 100% drug resistant in UK
Cholrea mutated to evade the human body's early warning system
Syphilis has increased drug resistance
TB more drug resistant strains
Cancer already mutating to resist individual therapies

Now we know that the world is out to get us. Be safe and practice good hygiene and other safe practices. Can't say much more than this.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

www.youtube.com...

The time had to come..... with pollution rampant, entire regions of India and Asia so toxic and rivers open sewers.
edit on 9-1-2018 by Plotus because: epiphany

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Worrying about getting these diseases can lower immune response to them too.

Stress can cause us a lot of harm. Without stressing, we can just avoid certain things to lower risk assessment, like staying away from ebola areas, not having unprotected sex with a lot of people, eating decent food, eating some cinnamon toast or other cinnamon containing products occasionally or eating some oranges if you are not citrus intolerant, and we just quit flying all over the world spreading diseases and picking up diseases we have no immunity to. We are creating our own nightmare..

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Double up If out on the pull in Leeds.

www.digitaljournal.com...

Dirty dirty Leeds.

I think it is nature fighting back attempting to restore balance.....Thinking more I would prefer nature to do us in than ourselves because we will do more harm in the long run.
edit on 9-1-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
My guess is that they are being modified and messed with in a lab(s) somewhere. Just like regular weapons, when one gets old and is able to be defended against, you make something newer that cannot. These things aren't just evolving by themselves, imo.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
All of those that you listed are destroyed using frequencies. They cannot evolve past their attenuation point. Like an opera singer exploding glass. These are no different.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
All of those that you listed are destroyed using frequencies. They cannot evolve past their attenuation point. Like an opera singer exploding glass. These are no different.

I just watched a video about sound and frequency, 432 etc. This guy, I forgot already, cured like 16 out of 16 cancer patients with his machine back in the 40-50's. This type of thing looks promising.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Eat nettles, you'll be sound.

top topics

join