It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Superstars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I just wanted to conglamorate together everyones personal favorate (or dislike there of) psychics, mediums, mystics throughout all the ages, including any "come-true" prophesies, future predictions, and anymore revelations they might have offered. I would like to see everyones opinions, both believers and skeptics alike on any of the psychics mentioned. Note it doesn't have to be any well known psychic either, it could be a local one you like or even yourself.

Are those out there claiming to be psychics really here to aid humanity or get on the psychic bandwagon to get the big o'l bucks? Your proof of either or can be met here... proof is united facts...

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
well some physics are out to aid humanity with the help of useful prophesies for example preparing people for times of hardships for example the end of the world ( for more info about the end of the world see the end of its world and its re beginning on this site)

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I believe that any natural psychic is not gaining profits from their visions. It's not like their full-time job, it's a gift. So called psychics that peddle peoples money are mocking the gifts of natural psychics, and are the reason that most psychics are thought of as jokes.

A true psychic, or medium is a helpful gift not a thief.

I think of it as if I were a psychic. I would see that as a sign to help people.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I am a skeptic, but I am very much impressed by Jeanne D'arc, I don't know if her visions were real, but she was able to convince enough people to pick up a sword and MAKE them real...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
My favorite psyker is called Eldrad Ulthran..

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
My favorite psych is Shawn Spencer

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
My favorite psychic is ELP worldpredictions.wordpress.com...
I've talked to famous psychics before and he is more accurate than anyone I've talked with previously

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I am also a fan of ELP and his world predictions! To be able to predict acurately an earthquake in Mexico on the 20th, or the Rebels taking over Libya on the 22nd and it happen to the date is something that I have not seen before. Its just too exact. Even the Volcano he predicted happened but he was off by 3 days. His work is hard to read though you kinda have to start at the bottom and work up. .

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GypseyWing

I am not entirely opposed to your opinion. There are those out there that use their gift for wealth. But if it is there only job the idea that they should just give it for free seems silly. How will they eat.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

I am a new fan of ELPs predictions, the predictions seem more credible than others out there.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Everyone is psychic, folks. Its part of being a conscious being. Every living thing. Deal with it.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
People that profit from "psychic" powers are simply control freaks who don't teach everyone how to recognise our true nature. They want the world to be controlled by a few who think they know better. This includes our leaders.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Read patterns and be cryptic in your choice of words.

What more is there to being a psychic?

Answers like: It's a gift/curse bla bla are worthless. If I wanted to be entertained by the script I'd watch the Hollywood movie.

Nobody can predict the future without knowledge of the past. That alone should tell you something.

And if it doesn't, enjoy being gullible and taken for a ride most of your life.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Pandoras Box

There are true Gifted People out there but the Real Deals are introverted and you will not find them trying to sell a Book or have a seminar on the web.

The Military has known and used people of Special Abilities for years and despite statements that these types of programs have been shut down...they have not.

The Military is most interested in Remote Viewers of which there have been specials on shows such as 60 Minutes that have displayed these peoples talents. Police use Psychics to find missing people and with much success.

But there are also a great number of scamers out there so those people put a bad reputation on the real people...this is unfortunate. Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by blackcube

LOL I had to look that person up only to find he's the guy on the TV show Psych.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

I just glanced over the site as you recommended. It is impressive to read, but not quite.

Prediction #9, earthquake actually happened at Oxaca not Baja, Mexico, 900 miles away. In prediction #13, the author predicted an earthquake in the whole world and then over claimed the super earthquake in Indonesia; etc.

I would recommend for SpiritualPhilosophyandPractice.com which is the home for many talent psychists.

edit on 28-6-2012 by martinangel because: typo

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by martinangel

His work isn't without mistakes, but you have to give him kudos for predicting the earthquake on the 20th when it happened. If you look at the 'predictions that happened' he has several others that have happened, including today with obama care, that one is very exact. In regards to Indonesia I don't think he was predicting a world earthquake, from what I gathered from the read is he just did not know where it would happen.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Robert80

Yes, it makes sense that he felt very strong quake without a location.
It’s also very remarkable about train crash in India, honorable first lady Nancy; etc.
Tornado prediction is the only missing.
It’s too early to see the rest of predictions.

I know some pshychists are a kind of wonders of the world.
Long ago, my family's consultant can read the hearts and give the answers until few weeks ago I found a second person or Father Mark, director of St Jude League, could read my heart.
edit on 29-6-2012 by martinangel because: (no reason given)

top topics

join