It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Wolff just admitted that he didn't interview any WH cabinet officials for his book.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Story from InfoWars, with a video imbed of the interview.

Wolff was being interviewed by Norah O’Donnell of CBS and, despite the fact that his book claims to have quotes from many WH officials (calling Trump an idiot, etc), Wolff was forced to admit that he did not actually interview any of those people. Not Mike Pence, not Steve Mnuchin, not Reince Priebus, not H.R. McMaster, nada.

That leaves only two possibilities: either Wolff is repeating unfounded rumors (Steele Dossier, part 2?) or else he just made this stuff up whole cloth.

But he promises us he really did interview Trump -- for over 3 hours -- without Trump realizing he was being interviewed. Uh huh. Sure you did, wolfie-boy.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Wolff was brought in by Steve Bannon. Everything in that book is just Steve riffing to Wolff for hours on end about his particular brand of craziness, none of it is based in reality. Bannon is a miserable human being who weaseled his way into the administration, and once Trump realized the guy was a fraud he kicked him to the curb. Bannon's pissed now, so of course it's no surprise that this book comes out now.

This book is nothing but the paranoid delusions of Steve Bannon as told by Michael Wolff.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Anybody else noticed Wolf isn't fit to be a writer......

link   

originally posted by: Subsonic
Wolff was brought in by Steve Bannon. Everything in that book is just Steve riffing to Wolff for hours on end about his particular brand of craziness, none of it is based in reality. Bannon is a miserable human being who weaseled his way into the administration, and once Trump realized the guy was a fraud he kicked him to the curb. Bannon's pissed now, so of course it's no surprise that this book comes out now.

This book is nothing but the paranoid delusions of Steve Bannon as told by Michael Wolff.

Bannon was vengeful as Trump took away all Bannon's hopes and dreams for gaining immense wealth and power...
And perhaps usurping the Presidency...
Malfeasance committed by Wolff and Bannon ?

link   
Why is anyone even still discussing this? Jeez...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Bannon was vengeful as Trump took away all Bannon's hopes and dreams for gaining immense wealth and power...
And perhaps usurping the Presidency...
Malfeasance committed by Wolff and Bannon ?

Indeed. I think that's EXACTLY correct.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This author seems like a total loser.

Michael Wolff started his interview with Stephen Colbert on Monday's Late Show by suggesting that President Trump might be watching, because "one of the remaining contacts I have said he asked for my media schedule today. Wolff said he didn't expect his book, Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House, to cause such a splash, and when Colbert pointed out that it paints Trump as a mentally unfit illiterate "gibbering to his cheeseburger," Wolff explained, "I thought we knew this."

Colbert asked Wolff about his author's note on believing the events he recorded to be true, and Wolff explained that in the Trump White House, "everybody is telling you different stories," or rather "lying in their own particular way," so he had to use his "judgment" to discern "what versions of stories to include." Colbert said he was conflicted reading the book. "As a comedian, sure, I'd love all this to be true so I can make jokes about it," he said. "But as a citizen, I don't want any of it to be true. And you don't have sourcing, at least not listed, for everything you've got in here, so how much of it should I believe?" "You should believe all of it," Wolff said. "That's the alarming thing, that this is all true."

Link

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

Discussing what? I thought we were discussing slave colonies on Mars.

Like my mama said infowars is like a box of chocolates...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
As a writer, I always tape interviews. Every writer I know does the same. Wolff, claims to have hours and hours of tapes.
Actually they aren't tapes but SDHC media, recording to a unit smaller than a box of altoids.

Perhaps the WH should take Wolff to court so we can listen to the tapes.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

didn't wolff say earlier that he has audio evidence of most of his malarkey? I cannot find the quote but I remember he said that.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9

Wolff can say anything he wants, but he just admitted that he did not interview the people he quoted. Who gives a crap if he has recordings of the WH janitors repeating fourth-hand rumors to him?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
Anybody else noticed Wolf isn't fit to be a writer......

Apparently the WH thought he was good enough to be brought into the White House to record Trumps transition in to the presidency and politics. You reap what you sow.....

www.independent.co.uk...

www.gq.com...

edit on 9-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

my point exactly. Big difference having audio proof from source as he claimed earlier or having that proof from, like you said, 4th hand rumors... Seems like a libel case more and more isn't it?

and rightly so...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

The more I hear the funnier this gets. And the left falling over themselves to show this book is proof of....well something.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9

my point exactly. Big difference having audio proof from source as he claimed earlier or having that proof from, like you said, 4th hand rumors... Seems like a libel case more and more isn't it?

and rightly so...

I wonder if the Administration has the balls to take Wolff to court and listen to the tapes?

The white house is in total melt down because of "the book"

www.inquisitr.com...

www.yahoo.com...

edit on 9-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

100 bucks says I can guess your political affiliation.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Wolff rights fiction based on some real events. He is not a documentary writer, his content is not to be even considered legit, it is for entertainment in reading.

I don't think Bannon actually said all the things the book says he did, but what the heck, it is just a fictional book. Someone should inform Trump about this, he is taking it too seriously as he always seems to overreact to things. Wolff clearly states that this information is probably not real in his book, so why are some people getting so defensive and why are some people believing that his book is a real documentary? He is not uncovering anything, he is just a writer who writes things that are probably not real things. If he actually does get some facts straight in his books, it is purely coincidental and probably not intentional.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Wolff stated this morning that he will NOT release the audio.
I think it was this morning. I will try to find it.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Michael Wolff: "I spent about 3 hours, in total, with Donald Trump"

Technically correct, but Donald Trump was not yet President. He was candidate Trump.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
As a writer, I always tape interviews. Every writer I know does the same. Wolff, claims to have hours and hours of tapes.
Actually they aren't tapes but SDHC media, recording to a unit smaller than a box of altoids.

Perhaps the WH should take Wolff to court so we can listen to the tapes.

Correct, the pocket recorder is a journalists best friend.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join