It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien attack on Earth is imminent read this now!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by surfnaked
Dont go brainwashing the poor kid
very low

Simpleton

[edit on 20-2-2005 by cosmic boi]

[edit on 20-2-2005 by cosmic boi]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by guy in the shadows
hi though i am am only 11 years old i am aready into conspiracies this finding that i found on google is very disturbing aliens are gonna attack earth: attack on earth

please read this and respond!...

Edit: to remove all caps.

[edit on 14-2-2005 by intrepid]

Im 11 too!!!!! xD....and..to the other guy..that said...."dont waste your childhood yada yada yada......i just have one thing to say to him.........I practically already did!!!!!!!!!!!evereyone makes fun of me for being on here....i dont care about them anyways
grrrrr...............those kids will PAY!

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
You cant be serious? You can make the bible say almost anything you want.

What they gonna shoot 'em down with the superduper proton beams?

Oh no i remember we are gonna shoot the enemy saucers down with.

saucers that violate the earth's air space be shot down using the newly developed, multi-megawatt SBL Alpha Laser death-ray.

Yea that's it and use the super giga wongo beam to kill any who make to land.

Any another thing guys. Give him a rest so what he's 11 he could turn out to be a greatly valued member.

Seriously though nothing to worry about. I doubt.

[edit on 20-2-2005 by shorty]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
You cant be serious? You can make the bible say almost anything you want.

What they gonna shoot 'em down with the superduper proton beams?

Oh no i remember we are gonna shoot the enemy saucers down with.

saucers that violate the earth's air space be shot down using the newly developed, multi-megawatt SBL Alpha Laser death-ray.

This is not the Roger Ramjet forum guys. Seriously.

Yea that's it and use the super giga wongo beam to kill any who make to land.

Any another thing guys. Give him a rest so what he's 11 he could turn out to be a greatly valued member.

Seriously though nothing to worry about. I doubt.

[edit on 20-2-2005 by shorty]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I dont think that aliens are going to attack earth.
Thay woud of already attacked. Where did you see the picture on the internet.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Woof 11 years old and already worrying about Aliens taking over the earth.Well I suppose thats the Internet for you,filling peoples heads with a lot of bungkum.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
if attacked we won't go down easily, to destroy a planet is one thing, but they would wan't slaves....... and no modern day culture would give in. we would fight to the last. so don't wory we will all die some day, why not in the fields?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by torch_blackrose
if attacked we won't go down easily, to destroy a planet is one thing, but they would wan't slaves....... and no modern day culture would give in. we would fight to the last. so don't wory we will all die some day, why not in the fields?

What do you call all the people that go to work everyday? Or the people that believe everything the news tells them? Or the people that believe whatever religious sect happened to get to them first? What do you call the people in sweat shops making cheap crap for Wal-Mart? What do you call the drones that buy up this cheap crap thus hurting the economy that is supposed to sustain them and their kids for years to come? What do you call the people popping pharmaceuticals watching moronic shows like American Idol? What do you call the super rich that worry about losing their money 24/7? If you ain't a slave to something you aren't alive right now.

As far as an alien invasion. Humans have proven themselves. They would roll over waiting for a belly rub. Unless the leaders of the world told them to do otherwise. But they won't because they will be in their undisclosed bunkers cowering in fear. Human Intelligence is an oxymoron. And no, I am not excluding myself. And any human that does is lying.

Prove me wrong, Please! I beg humanity to show itself otherwise. Ah, who am I kidding. I'm just here to watch the fireworks.

[edit on 2-22-2005 by ShadowHasNoSource]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I don't really like the source you're posted, and I'm not so sure about an attack by aliens. I'm new here, but I have a strong belief that we will destroy ourselves long before aliens will have the chance to.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I thought you had to be at least 18 to register for this forum

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by torch_blackrose

Slaves, isn't that what we are now anyway? To an invisible but tangable system.?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
aint it the truth hehe and stop picking on the 11 year old jesus how childish AR E YOU? for doing so lol

personally i dont wont him to grow up to be miseducated because someone "thinks its fun" lol theses enough stupid kids at there let help this one not turn into one of them lol

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kpatrickm
Woof 11 years old and already worrying about Aliens taking over the earth.Well I suppose thats the Internet for you,filling peoples heads with a lot of bungkum.

And what are you doing here Mr. Imbetterthaneveryoneelseincluding11yearolds? This kid is very wise IMO and I KNOW he is on the right track. Its toobad more young people cant be as knowledgeable in these ways as this kid is. You go kid!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 05:59 AM
link   
An attack or invasion as we know it in movies, is just so stupid that it shows how much the reasoning of the human being is limited. It just has no sense.

[edit on 23/2/2005 by Musclor]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by shorty

Yes all the banned members are greatly valued
What would we do without them?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I actually saw that clip of a lazer beam being fired out into space barely missing a UFO. I have also seen another clip of a UFO saving earth from being hit by a giant comet which would have ended life on earth and it is no laughing matter

It is however agreat way to get the world to join forces by STAGING AN ALIEN ATTACK (Faulse prohets?) Or is it real? I was convinced by that 1991 lazer footage and it freaked the hell out of me for one. A UFO did save us from THE END OF THE WORLD and it isn't even common knowledge WHY

Because the government don't want to blow the et cover up just yet! which is why certain information can only be passed via the internet. Most people pass it off as BS and the government are quite happy to let information out this way because it wont be believed by many and it looks more like BS being left on the net....GREAT WAY TO MAKE THINGS LOOK LIKE A LITTLE WORLD OF MAKE BELIEVE!

B WARE: 2 SIMILER WEBSIGHTS I HAVE TAKEN PART IN HAVE MYSTERIOUSLY BEEN DISABLED OR OVER WRITTEN BY ANOTHER PROGRAME ALTOGETHER!
It is obvious something is happening.

I read the biblical account and it sounds like they are the good guys being fired apon and yes it is what us stupid humans would do because we fear the unknown so we would be hostile and our friends know this too! for they are not stupid.

WE SHOULD FEAR OUR OWN IGNORANCE AND GREED BEFORE A FRIENDLY ET RACE

I HAVE ALWAYS FELT JESUS IS A SUPER ADVANCED HUMAN BEING ET BUT NOT ET AS IN ALIEN WITH HUMAN FLESH AND BLOOD!

It doesn't even matter how old any of us are we are all here for the same reasons. Physical age is nothing on mental age so lets give the young man credit not dis-credit.

Dae

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kpatrickm

Dont blame the net! I helped out at my children's school, took the kids swimming every week, one child (age 10) was telling me about his reoccurring nightmares of missiles flying overhead. I blame the news!
Seriously though, I think kids do get scared about impending doom type stuff around that age, especially if they are clever ones.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
There has been SO many people saying the world is coming to an end we're all gonna die in blah blah years aliens are coming and elvis is alive like everyone else said dont believe everything you read or hear. theres alot of paranoid people out there and even some crazyz who smoke alot of pot and think of weird things and create "scenerios" of what the worlds coming to. i say just dont worry about it if it happens it happens if you worry about it everything will suck.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Hey Young Man, never believe everthing you read. But read and learn the averages of how many read but watch out there too..as their readings may originate from the same book.

Give yourself time and more time to best suit what you may feel may be true or not true.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I, like most people think that 9-11 was an inside job. I think a fake alien attack would be a good way to manipulate the people into accepting a one world government. Area 51 is (or was) where the government tests its newest technology that they do not share with the public. It would be easy to fake an alien attack using that new technology. The people could easily be tricked by "shock and awe" into wanting a one world government.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join