It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien attack on Earth is imminent read this now!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 04:14 AM
link   
First off , you're into quite deep stuff for being 11, if that's ur age. You are closer to the truth than most on here. Biblical prophecy tells us alot more about 'aliens'' true nature than these sci-fi sites and TV shows.

Getting straight to the point, there are no greys, Zetas, nordics, catpeople, etc. 'Aliens' as we know them don't exist. They are the same beings who visited our ancestors as gods. In our scientific age we would not accept them as gods so they come to us as aliens, as advanced beings who genenetically manipulated their genes with apes to create humans, or so they want us to believe. Do not believe them. Their purpose is to sway our belief from God. They are rebel angels/ fallen angels/ devils. (Not to be confused with demons who chose to reject God at the time of their creation). And their leader is Satan/ Prince of the Air/ Lord of the Flies (Lord of those that Fly). Followed by Lucifer (yes, dif. being), Beezlbub, and Belial.

Hell is not below us. For fun, look up: spiritnetwork.com/orion. And look closely. The Egyptians also believed the gateway to hell/ heaven [ hell is accually located in the northern quadrent of the 2nd heaven (God's throne in located in the 7th by the way)] was the Orion constellation. That's why the narrow passage from the King's Tomb in the Great pyramid leads straight up to Orion. And the 3 pyramids of Giza mirror Orion's belt.

How do they claim they knew this and got their other vast knowledge? They were visited & told by their gods. How did the Sumerians know there were 9 planets, 7000 years before we discovered them all? How'd the Mayans & Aztecs know the time of their next visitation would bring about the final world's war (Armageddon), & the end (the Apocalypse). And the year they said they were given, is within the next 10 years from now.

Abductions aren't new either. In the End Times so shall be as in the days of Noah. - Rev. The sons of God (angels) came to Earth & inhabited with the daughters of man, and created the Nephilim. - Gen. Now we call them 'hybrids'.

They will soon have a global visitation (3 1/2 yrs. into Tribulation, immediately after the Rapture) & make themselves known to all. Not to wage war though as that site states. Instead to come in 'peace' and befriend the EU, One World Order, headed by the anti-Christ. Their visitation will turn many against their faith, science is now their religion and aliens their Creator. They, along with the anti-Christ and all nations will wage war against Isreal.

But the Messiah will return and defend the faithful, bind Satan and destroy the rebel angels, the anti-Christ, and all who took his mark. And set up his kingdom in Jerusalem where He will reign for 1000 years. ' Thine kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.' At the end of which Satan will be released and gather his remaining forces (demons, Watchers, etc.) for one final battle.

The gods that have not made the heavens & the Earth, even they shall perish from the Earth & from under the heavens. - Jer. 10:11

They are vanities & works of error, in the time of their visitation they shall perish. - Jer. 10:15

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Err, yes. All of the above is correct, apart from the words.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The truth about aliens is they are just a figment of God's imagination. Then again, aren't we all.

:::Warning:::
Do not injest mushrooms off cow patties and contemplate the above two sentences. I will not be held responsible for your enlightenment.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
'In the End Times God shall send them a strong delusion (aliens), that they shall believe in a lie.' - 2 Thes 2:9

[edit on 18-2-2005 by cosmic boi]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmic boi
'In the End Times God shall send them a strong delusion (aliens), that they shall believe in a lie.' - 2 Thes 2:9

[edit on 18-2-2005 by cosmic boi]

I need more proof than just you adding in "(aliens)" what about this one:

'In the End Times God shall send them a strong delusion (George W.), that they shall believe in a lie.' - 2 Thes 2:9

I like mine better.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kwintz

I almost wish they'd go ahead and attack the earth right now, i hate valentine's day...

ahahaha
in do time. Man nibuiru is coming to collect in 2012. See, were all on levels, were all down here, but the people that make those articles are above the peasents
. I honestly don't believe aliens will land, but here's to wishfull thinking that they will, but not take everything over.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by guy in the shadows
hi though i am am only 11 years old i am aready into conspiracies this finding that i found on google is very disturbing aliens are gonna attack earth: attack on earth

please read this and respond!...

Edit: to remove all caps.

[edit on 14-2-2005 by intrepid]

Heh relax. That reads more like a movie or a story than anything else. The author really is in a world all his own here. Interpreting things in his own imagination... I don't think we will have to worry about an alien invasion anytime soon. Maybe an asteroid invasion but that's about it.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
There is no god.

In the original bibles the word god does not exist. Again we find more traditional conservative religous people trying to use fear .

In the original bibles we find "Elohim" created man in their image , after their likeness. Elohim is old hebrew for "those who come from the sky"

The Elohim contacted humanity many times over the ages, Moses , Elija , Buddha , Mohammad , Jesus , Krishna , Joseph smith , Quetzalcoatl and a few others. In 1973 they sent there last messenger to prepare for their return bringing with them all the ancient prophets as was predicted.

The message they sent is available for free as an e-book from this site.
www.raelianmovement.org...
Its fantastic news for the future of humanity.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
Err, yes. All of the above is correct, apart from the words.

Fatherluke.If thats your real picture as an avatar,i worry about others visiting your church everymorning
.What happened?did your head get caught in the lawnmover or something

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by roybass
There is no god.

In the original bibles the word god does not exist. Again we find more traditional conservative religous people trying to use fear .

In the original bibles we find "Elohim" created man in their image , after their likeness. Elohim is old hebrew for "those who come from the sky"

The Elohim contacted humanity many times over the ages, Moses , Elija , Buddha , Mohammad , Jesus , Krishna , Joseph smith , Quetzalcoatl and a few others. In 1973 they sent there last messenger to prepare for their return bringing with them all the ancient prophets as was predicted.

Im very sorry that you feel like that.Your completely wrong.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:43 AM
link   

They will soon have a global visitation (3 1/2 yrs. into Tribulation, immediately after the Rapture) & make themselves known to all. Not to wage war though as that site states. Instead to come in 'peace' and befriend the EU, One World Order, headed by the anti-Christ. Their visitation will turn many against their faith, science is now their religion and aliens their Creator. They, along with the anti-Christ and all nations will wage war against Isreal.

But the Messiah will return and defend the faithful, bind Satan and destroy the rebel angels, the anti-Christ, and all who took his mark. And set up his kingdom in Jerusalem where He will reign for 1000 years. ' Thine kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.' At the end of which Satan will be released and gather his remaining forces (demons, Watchers, etc.) for one final battle.

The gods that have not made the heavens & the Earth, even they shall perish from the Earth & from under the heavens. - Jer. 10:11

They are vanities & works of error, in the time of their visitation they shall perish. - Jer. 10:15

i love all these predictions of end of days n stuff , they dont make any sense at all

we "know" the outcome of this war already , how come the antichrist doesnt ? can he not read ?

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Not another..."the aliens are going to invade thread"

Majority of the stuff you read on the internet is pure crap, mostly geocities sites made by authors who shouldn't attempt to build a website.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmic boi
First off , you're into quite deep stuff for being 11, if that's ur age. You are closer to the truth than most on here. Biblical prophecy tells us alot more about 'aliens'' true nature than these sci-fi sites and TV shows.

Getting straight to the point, there are no greys, Zetas, nordics, catpeople, etc. 'Aliens' as we know them don't exist. They are the same beings who visited our ancestors as gods. In our scientific age we would not accept them as gods so they come to us as aliens, as advanced beings who genenetically manipulated their genes with apes to create humans, or so they want us to believe. Do not believe them. Their purpose is to sway our belief from God. They are rebel angels/ fallen angels/ devils. (Not to be confused with demons who chose to reject God at the time of their creation). And their leader is Satan/ Prince of the Air/ Lord of the Flies (Lord of those that Fly). Followed by Lucifer (yes, dif. being), Beezlbub, and Belial.

Hell is not below us. For fun, look up: spiritnetwork.com/orion. And look closely. The Egyptians also believed the gateway to hell/ heaven [ hell is accually located in the northern quadrent of the 2nd heaven (God's throne in located in the 7th by the way)] was the Orion constellation. That's why the narrow passage from the King's Tomb in the Great pyramid leads straight up to Orion. And the 3 pyramids of Giza mirror Orion's belt.

How do they claim they knew this and got their other vast knowledge? They were visited & told by their gods. How did the Sumerians know there were 9 planets, 7000 years before we discovered them all? How'd the Mayans & Aztecs know the time of their next visitation would bring about the final world's war (Armageddon), & the end (the Apocalypse). And the year they said they were given, is within the next 10 years from now.

Abductions aren't new either. In the End Times so shall be as in the days of Noah. - Rev. The sons of God (angels) came to Earth & inhabited with the daughters of man, and created the Nephilim. - Gen. Now we call them 'hybrids'.

Dont go brainwashing the poor kid
very low

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Lets try not and confuse the kid here.
When i was 11, i believe everything on the internet. When he gets to about 15, he will understand that most of the stuff we read is crap

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Ha I'm 2 years older than this guy. Now look here sonny Jim, Aliens could attack now, tommorow, next week, national alien awareness day or even my birthday. Nobody can predict it except the aliens, the government, Jack O'neill, Samantha Carther, Daniel Jackson, Teal'c or me. ust sit tight.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by guy in the shadows
hi though i am am only 11 years old i am aready into conspiracies this finding that i found on google is very disturbing aliens are gonna attack earth: attack on earth

please read this and respond!...

Edit: to remove all caps.

[edit on 14-2-2005 by intrepid]

I don't get it, so what if they do?

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
dont worry,
nothing will come about this. there is no evidence of intelligent life besides us, nothing to fear here except ourselves

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odd
I remember quite clearly that you claimed to be twelve, rather than eleven, in the aforementioned "wage war against the Greys" thread.

care to address this fact, or is it below the radar of the Terms and Conditions rule against posting knowingly false information?

Oh for god's sake! what if he is 12 in a few months? I bet you are one of those guys who applauded the cops for arresting the elementary school girl for having scissors in her pencil case.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cargo

Originally posted by Odd
I remember quite clearly that you claimed to be twelve, rather than eleven, in the aforementioned "wage war against the Greys" thread.

care to address this fact, or is it below the radar of the Terms and Conditions rule against posting knowingly false information?

Oh for god's sake! what if he is 12 in a few months? I bet you are one of those guys who applauded the cops for arresting the elementary school girl for having scissors in her pencil case.

Scissors are very dangerous. You can cut things with them. Look what happened to me.

The post where he said he was 11 was last week, though of course he could still have had his birthday in the last few days. I have a sneaking suspicion he may be an adult taking the piss though.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by roybass
There is no god.

[edit on 20-2-2005 by cosmic boi]

Accually Elohim is the Hebrew name for the God of Isreal, B'nai Elohim (meaning sons of God) are the beings you're refering to. And unfortunately you've bought into their lie, mostly with the star child concept. And I'm a liberal not conservative Christian, using not fear but accual Scripture.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join