It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peace Offering

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Let's start over!

Here is my dove of peace for you to shoot down you brutal wearers of masks. I will not partake of any of that. Yes, I am proud to wear my username for John and his generation like a stars and stripes badge. John loved America so much he died just to live in New York.

Sorry, but like Judas got frustrated enough with Christ to betray him for some shekels because He would not be a resistance fighter and the people called Bob Judas just for going all electric on them, so I must turn the other cheek, be respectful of authority and be as good a citizen as I can be. I don't want to be the victim who ends up as the cause of social disintegration. I'll take the blows and still keep focus of what is most important; the long haul.

You will never understand my motives. I know what is coming. I know I want the free West to lead the world because the alternatives are deadly. That means America must be strong and powerful. If it is not then the West, Israel and the EU will fall down and be chipped away at by Chinese domination in business and trade, by Islam in terms of religion, law and majority might, and Russia in terms of unanswering Oligarchy. They are your possible conquerors who you must keep at bay by exercising careful political prowess, diplomacy, military strength, national security strength and seeing the storms that may come in advance, not Trump and not authority. If the competition get stronger your way of life gets weaker and the free world shrinks by degrees accordingly. If you are strong your competition will notice you are doing better than they and there is hope they may follow suit. That has been the general case since the last war.

Yes, we all have our frustrations but we need to stick to the game plan of democracy. Wearing a mask of anonymity is not too far from going out on the streets in a brown shirt. It is thuggery and not democracy. Betraying state confidentiality is an act of treason, not heroism. if that were not so we would have no front line of protection, would be infiltrated and manipulated something chronic. Why do you wanna wear a mask and mess your own bed so? The proof of your motives is in your actions; deceit, robbery, betrayal, muck spreading, threats and violence, deliberate sabotage. Is that all you got in your bag? There is much more in mine.

On that basis I encourage America and I don't want to tear it to pieces like a wild animals does. Why weaken a strength and destroy your own liberty and culture?

It'll be just like starting over or it will be finished for good.

Don't ever try to shut me up with bullying. You will only make me more prolific.

lots of love from A Spaniard in the Works!

edit on 9-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

the people called Bob Judas just for going all electric on them

.....what? You think his name was Bob and people started calling him Judas because he betrayed Christ?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

No, OP is referring to the folk music listeners back then who were not too happy about Bob Dylan going electric

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: DAVID64

No, OP is referring to the folk music listeners back then who were not too happy about Bob Dylan going electric

Garr we must coopt the help of the kilrathi somehow and defeat these retros. Or.. build a big enough button for them all!!

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Don't ever try to shut me up with bullying. You will only make me more prolific.

In every thread you accuse someone of bullying, whether youre in the wrong or not. You make brash assumptions about people and when they call you out on it, you start hammering them like its their fault.

you cant say "lets start over peace offering" and then at the end of your post go back to your same tactics man, thats not how it works.

You want to have open dialog with people? Then start being open yourself, stop being so hateful and angry with people, if people challenge you, meet their challenge with proof, with a gentleman debate, not with name calling, finger pointing and being nasty.

Im all for starting over, but it has to be genuine

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The trend of popularity is really interesting, I read and understood that the majority of old song will always be popular. A similar review was published in 2012 and much remained the same, For example, among my relatives in different contries in the world is insparied of John Lennon or Freddy Mercury, or Michael Jackson, from grandfathers to nephews. Most likely, these songs are really important for everyone of us.

new topics

top topics

join