It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks drops full text of Michael Wolff's Donald Trump book on internet

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Having heard about the book and read the comments the following can be stated:

We are not sure about this book, the only real way would be to read such and make a determination if it is or is not true, and to what extent. The author wrote it, Trump Tweeted about it and funny how everyone is now talking about it.

What wikileaks did, is wrong, that is theft and piracy and should not be celebrated, or applauded or even commended. It should be viewed with horror and recoiled from. It is a crime, and only shows that the entire premise of Wikileaks is no longer interested in just trying to keep governments honest.

As far as the attacks on the author, this man Wolfe. While some may like or dislike him, some may hate him, however, is he not a US citizen, is he not entitled to the same rights and protections under the law as is everyone else? This is as much about the freedom of Speech and Press, as you will ever see. And if you do not like it, that is your opinion, however, lets tone down the attacks on that man, lest you start giving the idea that Trump has about loosening the libel laws to where now people can sue if they find something they do not like or hear an easier time to waste the courts time, in what would be a tsunami of lawsuits against any organization they do not like, including ATS.

I have not read this book, yet, as I do not have it. However there is one thing that the author has brought up that has people talking now and it makes sense: Why is the President not required to have a mental health evaluation? He does have to have a yearly physical, but should he also not have a yearly mental health evaluation at the same time, to ensure that he is both physically and mentally fit?

As much as Trump is disliked, and people not approving of him, there is one good thing that the man is doing and one that has been needed here in the country for a very long time, he is getting people to talk, think and actually get involved in the political process, and exercise their civil rights and duties as a citizen, and that is actually making plans and getting out and voting.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Someone who has the actual book should compare the wikileaks release to what they have.

I trust wikileaks less than I trust Donald Trump.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Wikileaks didn't host the file, they merely pointed the direction.

Somebody should compare the two versions......just saying. You might find something.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
He did it because the book is total garbage and releasing it for free not only allows everyone to be familiar with the false, libelous material printed in it, but also to keep the liar who wrote it from making any more money off the gullible and utterly clueless public. It will become painfully obvious very soon why the media tries so hard to paint JA as a Trump critic...they're already coloring too far outside the lines at this point and people are starting to notice the smell of bull# more and more with each passing second. The truth is going to hit like a train...there will be no stopping it. Pay attention.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Free is still overpriced.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

That is a fine line, however, in a point of law, even pointing and aiding is a crime.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal
a reply to: Southern Guardian
this whole thing was done by wikileaks as a nod to the Q insider.
or as some are interpreting it, a confirmation that wikileaks is working together with Q and the trump administration.

I hope you didn't type that with a straight face.

do you actually have a counter argument to why the Q was inserted in the release? or are you just here to talk about my face?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

I'm sure WL is scared to death about it...........

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal
a reply to: Southern Guardian
this whole thing was done by wikileaks as a nod to the Q insider.
or as some are interpreting it, a confirmation that wikileaks is working together with Q and the trump administration.

I hope you didn't type that with a straight face.

You don't find it odd that typo just "happened"?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
A fake news collection book..
Great..

How do you know, have you read it?

Oh, that's right, it criticizes Trump, ergo it's fake news.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I thought everyone already had this days ago. WTF behind the curve on this outing!

Not everyone is a theif

Well in Soviet America it isn’t theft at all...
It is equal distribution.

On topic;
I wouldn’t read it if Wikileaks paid me to.
Even if Trump verified every sordid word.

People really should make better use of their time instead of swallowing useless gossip, especially considering that said gossip isn’t even half as interesting as the provable sagas of Trump World.

When I start caring what time another man decides to wake up and start his day, please shoot me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join