It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks drops full text of Michael Wolff's Donald Trump book on internet

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Great ain't it? Wikileaks has come to the table to make Wolff's book Fire and Fury available for free! Yes folks! Free. Save yourself the cost of a decent meal or two at Cracker Barrell! You could even take your wife with ya!

Wikileaks tweeted a link to the book shortly after 1am this morning. The message read "Full text of controversial book on Trump, "Fire and Fury", by Michael Wolff, leaks onto internet."

The book contains allegations from Trump's former right-hand man Steve Bannon, as well as a number of remarkable claims, including that Melania Trump cried when she found out her husband had won the US election in November 2016.

Wikileaks, run by hard-line Trump critic Julian Assange, quickly deleted the message but the link has spread like wildfire across the internet nonetheless.

talkradio.co.uk...

Good on Assange for promoting this book further! Maybe he's come to his senses about Trump and the GOP right? I mean what? The Trump administration is using drones at a far higher rate than compared to the Obama administration. More bombings abroad ya know? The Trump administration has also been lobbying hard for sweeping surveillance laws. Trump himself has been in the habit of attacking free press because he doesn't like what's on the news. How about Trump pressuring employers like the NFL to to fire people he doesn't agree with. Maybe reality is hitting Assange and he can't be a softy on Trump anymore? Maybe?

Or maybe he's trying to financially cripple Wolff. No! Can't be! Wikileaks is neutral ya know! Not partisan at all! I really don't care either way. The book is floating about people, get to reading! I know I am!

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I really don't care either way.

You sure?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

So long as you're reading JinMI I'm happy.

Now on topic, what do you make of this move by Wikileaks? Is Assange being Robin Hood? Or is it something else?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   

I read most all topics. The sources, well that's on a case by case basis.

On topic, sounds like piracy.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

On topic, sounds like piracy.

Possibly why Assange pulled his post promoting free download. Then again he's already wanted by authorities I believe?

I'm just curious about his actions. What does this mean JinMI?

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

So far the widley held view and reviews clearly indicate this book is garbage and large parts of it are flawed, false, incorrect or factually all over the place..

Leaking it probably ensures the bogus author loses money but it allows people to view the nonsense themselves and not believe an equally ridiculous cnns opinion!

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
www.businessinsider.com...

The author of the explosive new book about Donald Trump's presidency acknowledged in an author's note that he wasn't certain all of its content was true.
Michael Wolff, the author of "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House," included a note at the start that casts significant doubt on the reliability of the specifics contained in the rest of its pages.

, settled on a version of events I believe to be true."

Not going to waste my time. But, I'm sure the Left will have a field day....just like with that super dooper tell all dossier.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

So far the widley held view and reviews clearly indicate this book is garbage

Hmm NY times seems to like it from the review I can see. 82% rate it 5/5 on Amazon:
www.amazon.com...

What reviews are you reading?

Leaking it probably ensures the bogus author loses money

So Assange doesn't like this book about Trump? Is that what you're saying?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

So far the widley held view and reviews clearly indicate this book is garbage

Hmm NY times seems to like it from the review I can see. 82% rate it 5/5 on Amazon:
www.amazon.com...

What reviews are you reading?

Leaking it probably ensures the bogus author loses money

So Assange doesn't like this book about Trump? Is that what you're saying?

I guess if you want to believe NYT and CNN thats your choice...

Did i say Assange doesnt like the book or do you like talking garbage?

I said leaking it 'probably' means the Author wont make as much money from it.

I know your rabid angst against all things Trump (including what ever suit in Euchre is selected) but occasionally you can use your brain, eh?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I thought everyone already had this days ago. WTF behind the curve on this outing!

edit on 9-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I thought everyone already had this days ago. WTF behind the curve on this outing!

Not everyone is a theif

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Good post OP, how pathetic they are trying to hurt financially the author like this

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I guess if you want to believe NYT and CNN thats your choice...

You are aware this image you posted below quotes CNN twice and NYT once right?

So what sources should I believe again??

You are a riot haha

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   

in the version wikileaks released, the letter O in two chapters has been replaced with a Q. it was chapter 6, and chapter 10, the word HOME made HQME, and GOLDMAN made GQLDMAN. the alteration was noticed by forum users immediately after wikileaks released it, the Q white house insider mentioned it himself in row 4018 of the spreadsheet linked in my signature.

this whole thing was done by wikileaks as a nod to the Q insider.
or as some are interpreting it, a confirmation that wikileaks is working together with Q and the trump administration.
edit on 9-1-2018 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
It is so good to see that you love and support our President, perhaps more so than the rest of us supporters!
Sincerely, the second biggest Trump fan, after you

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I dont think it matters tbh.. you are pretty biased regardless of facts.... there are a few of you round... you are a bit of a joke.

The kind that read this book and post endless threads about garbage anti trump hysteria...

Maybe you do believe.. at which point its a mute point speaking sense to you.

Maybe you are paid to do it... hell thats a good gig, id take money to talk trash too

Regardless... the books junk... it was rushed out to throw mud.. just like the russian dossier.

If you cant see that reality you are a little behind the 8ball and i pitty you and whom ever is around you.

But please.. come back with some witty remark if you must im dying of anticipation

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Not everyone is a theif

THEIFS!!!

I've had it for a days, havent even opened it yet.

And so goes the reality of torrent culture: people with mobs of potentially useful data they just sit on and get labelled "thieves" for being a vital component of the guardians of history (whereas otherwise it'd all be relegated you YouTube's Skynet).

So then we have this book here, hell all anybody needs is the latest snippet spoon fed on down the MSM trough LOL nobody actually gonna buy it to get the full experience. That's all in 'the comments' already.

GOOD TIMES!

Hats off to the author, honestly! LOL
edit on 9-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I knew the book was true when Bannon confirmed it, by apologizing.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I just enjoy people who make gods out of politicians get hysterical. We spent a couple thousand years bucking off divine rights and yet here we are.

The irony that a silver spooned, sleazy real estate mogul became a god, playing 4d chess for the people isn't lost on many.. people want to be ruled I guess. God forbid they do things themselves.

The mere fact the book exists makes me smile. Even if some of the stories within are 2nd or third hand..

Don't follow leaders, watch your parking meters, but I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more.
edit on 9-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
What i appreciate here: that a man who wrote a book posing as an expose, but that is admittedly false (based on his own forward), can have his ability to monetize said book kneecapped.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join