It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivanka Trump gets slammed for tweeting in support of Oprah's rousing Golden Globes speech

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I don’t understand what I am supposed to be upset about?

Trump is a social moderate and always has been. Isn’t that what most people want? I don’t think the OP has even a basic understanding of Trump’s supporters.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Trump is a social moderate and always has been. Isn’t that what most people want? I don’t think the OP has even a basic understanding of Trump’s supporters.

Once again:

Most Trump supporters that I've seen consider themselves to be hard right to the point where they call most of the GOP "RINOs." They should be abhorred by this news.

I just checked the thread on this topic on the largest conspiracy forum in the world, and the posters there are tearing Ivanka Trump to shreds over this. I'll look for more such reactions that I can post a link to.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   
dont know what the issue is. her speech didnt cover only donald trump and u can praise someone without agreeing with everything they said. funny how everyone thinks its either black or white these days but go on with that mindset and keep standing divided
edit on 9-1-2018 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

The left knows that, that’s why they try to push us into the far right.

Wouldn’t be good for them if the admitted it.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: antiantonym

why is it a problem for you? She tries to bring some balance there so PRESIDENT Trump would not go over to the far right.

like most libs you are always complaining, literary nothing is good enough for you yet never EVER offer a solution...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

what? you never sucked on a rapists earlobe?

Nothing but pride for our next president...

gets me every time

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

What's the shill going rate these days?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

I have no idea. I wouldn't mind getting paid for what I do here. It's a blast, and I really love it.

Yesterday I posted that I feel like posters who come in my threads to ask me irrelevant questions were "borderline stalking" me, and I usually ignore them.

You can do it anytime, and I'll try to reply.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Woodcarver

Is it only 52? Feels like 520...

I'm basing this on the nomenclature alone, but I'm willing to bet there WERE 468 other posts...they were just comprised of such intensely contrarian self-reflection, they incinerated themselves.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Nice thread, I can tell you put a lot of effort and work into it.

I expect Trump supporters to throw Ivanka under the bus now, as is tradition.

Trump supporters don't care what his daughter tweets.

Trump supporters care that he keeps fulfilling campaign promises and keeps on with MAGA.

So no problems here!

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I don't believe much of anything in that fictional book. Ivanka does have Democratic values some what, so does Trump, he was a Democrat for many moons. Trump is very protective of his family, unlike most Democrats. Liberals tend to try to get their kids off in a crime when they do something wrong and pass laws reducing penalties on crimes, Conservatives tend to teach their kids more to follow rules and pay for their transgressions.

I see way more kids of Liberal people getting in trouble with the law and bailed out with lawyers. They seem to keep going at it too, they do not learn and are a drain on society if their parents keep bailing them out.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: antiantonym

originally posted by: Kalixi

I have no idea. I wouldn't mind getting paid for what I do here. It's a blast, and I really love it.

Yesterday I posted that I feel like posters who come in my threads to ask me irrelevant questions were "borderline stalking" me, and I usually ignore them.

You can do it anytime, and I'll try to reply.

Talk to me bro'.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

First President to enter office in support of gay marriage. Remember, when Obama got elected in '08 he was a bigot and didn't support gay marriage.

This is all based on Trump's "sexism", most of which is definitely not sexism. Every time he says something negative about a woman, there are cries of sexism, when in fact he's said very similar things about men. See the Trump-Gillibrand sexist tweet myth. Suggesting he should treat women different is, in fact, sexist.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

First President to enter office in support of gay marriage. Remember, when Obama got elected in '08 he was a bigot and didn't support gay marriage.

This is all based on Trump's "sexism", most of which is definitely not sexism. Every time he says something negative about a woman, there are cries of sexism, when in fact he's said very similar things about men. See the Trump-Gillibrand sexist tweet myth. Suggesting he should treat women different is, in fact, sexist.

No!!!. Trump is a sexist pig by any measure he is over the top with his B. S even for his age group.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I don't know seems like

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Oprahs speech never mentions the president or politics.

WTF are they talking about.

www.bostonglobe.com... ation_Pos9

Full.speech.
Find the parts that are critical of trump or even are about him.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oprahs speech never mentions the president or politics.

WTF are they talking about.

www.bostonglobe.com... ation_Pos9

Full.speech.
Find the parts that are critical of trump or even are about him.

There isn't any but establishment Dems, are pushing her to be more than just a T.V personality.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

Her speech never mentioned Donald trump or politics except when she was talking about the occupation of victims spanning all professions top to bottom.

So in essence there is no reason for anyone to be upset. That's bizarre.
Ivanka complimented a woman who made a poignant speech. What's the issue?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join