It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivanka Trump gets slammed for tweeting in support of Oprah's rousing Golden Globes speech

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

First daughter Ivanka Trump appeared to support a rousing acceptance speech Oprah Winfrey gave during Sunday night's Golden Globes broadcast. But she received some criticism for that because Oprah's speech was implicitly critical of President Donald Trump and his administration.

"Just saw @Oprah's empowering & inspiring speech at last night's #GoldenGlobes," Ivanka tweetedMonday night. "Let's all come together, women & men, & say #TIMESUP ! #United."
www.businessinsider.com...

According to Michael Wolff (the author of Fire and Fury), Ivanka Trump is a Democrat. She is also advising Trump on a regular basis as far as I know.

Trump takes her opinions very seriously. If Trump supporters aren't concerned about this, I can't imagine what it will take for them to get concerned.

They'll probably just say that she's not on the payroll, so this doesn't matter. They'll be ignoring all the most relevant information as usual.

I look forward to the spin as always.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
“Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord.” (Ephesians 5:22)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Nice thread, I can tell you put a lot of effort and work into it.

I expect Trump supporters to throw Ivanka under the bus now, as is tradition.
edit on 1/9/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: antiantonym

What's there to respond to?

I mean you've spoken for Trump, spoken for Ivanka and spoken for all their supporters.

Less quantity, more quality please.

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Spin? Trump was always a democrat but then the democrats went looney. How could he run for a broken party?

Something that baffles me is that the left don't see this. I would say that Trump is probably the most centrist president the US has ever seen. You're just too blinded by the MSM bullsh1t to realise it.

edit on 9-1-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Missed word

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Nice thread, I can tell you put a lot of effort and work into it.

I expect Trump supporters to throw Ivanka under the bus now, as is tradition.

There are big differences between Ivanka Trump and people like Manafort, Flynn, Gorka, Spicer, the Mooch, and Bannon.

Ivanka Trump probably isn't going anywhere, so Trumpers can't throw her under the bus. I think they'll just lie about her importance to President Trump.
edit on 9-1-2018 by antiantonym because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Spin? It's not news that Ivanka was, and probably still is, a left leaning person. This was known well before we all went to the polls and voted in Trump. It may come as a shock to some people that more than just Republicans voted for Trump. Central people and Democrats also voted for Trump.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I have no idea what you're even trying for here, baiting?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

They will only throw her under the bus if Trump does.

According to the book, she also has her sights on becoming president. Bannon did, but it doesn't look good for him right now.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

More gossip? Nice thread. Thats 52 in 13 days. Not counting all the ones that got deleted of course.
edit on 9-1-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I'm glad ivanka is in the Whitehouse she appears to be a voice of reason there.
Good for her she going against the trend of Trump fans hating and had a great point about uniting.
Unite and get rid of them all.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Is it only 52? Feels like 520...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I have no idea what you're even trying for here, baiting?

Most Trump supporters that I've seen consider themselves to be hard right to the point where they call most of the GOP "RINOs." They should be abhorred by this news.

originally posted by: Woodcarver

More gossip? Nice thread. Thats 52 in 13 days. Not counting all the ones that got deleted of course.

The political leanings of an advisor to the POTUS (written in a tweet) are labeled "gossip." This is the kind of spin I was referring to.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Guys, let's just pretend we're upset about something to make OP happy.

That's my angry face.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I'm going out to buy some Kobe beef steak tonight. It is expensive but I want to try it

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I thought Trump was a part of the Slim Shady party.

Funny how everyone loved Donald Trump until he ran against a Democrat.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
It is so good to see that you love and support our President, perhaps more so than the rest of us supporters! I hope you vote for him again next election, JesusXPriest .
Sincerely, the second biggest Trump fan, after you

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Donno, but maybe they got wind of the rumor mill that some is pushing Oprah to run in 2020.
Personally I hope that's not a real thing, nothing against ms Oprah but another billionaire t.v person?? look what happened the last time. plus I'd hate to see Oprah droning villages overseas, killing broke ppl.
Not that I'd want anyone else to do that either, but she have this motherly I care about u image, I love.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Donno, but maybe they got wind of the rumor mill that some is pushing Oprah to run in 2020.
Personally I hope that's not a real thing, nothing against ms Oprah but another billionaire t.v person?? look what happened the last time. plus I'd hate to see Oprah droning villages overseas, killing broke ppl.
Not that I'd want anyone else to do that either, but she have this motherly I care about u image, I love.

You get a drone strike and you get a drone strike and....

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: Spider879

You get a drone strike and you get a drone strike and....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join