It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On No! Press reports Trump does not sing the whole National Anthem....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Hilarious! Half the time Obama never even put his hand up to his heart or showed any respect. They didn't report it. But now we'll have in depth analysis from expert lip readers to determine if Trump said word for word the lyrics.

Keep it up libs!

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Know what I do? I just simply don't watch mainstream media anymore. I just don't care about it, I don't want it, and I don't pay attention to it. And my world did not end. In fact, it got much better. If I want information, I can go look for it myself. I don't need people with an agenda to spoon feed it to me.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Donald J. Trump.

The J stands for genius.

Who remembers when Obama couldn't sing the words and ATS went into full trigger Force about how he's a sooper secret mooslim spy?

I do

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Wait, you REALLY think he does not know the words?

I would bet money he can't recite or sing the National Anthem.

You think with the way he went overboard on NFL players that he would have a better approach.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Nostradamus once wrote in Quatrain 397;

"When the flaxen-haired genius doth miss thine words, a great darkness will fall upon the House of Eagles and Pancakes."

True story.

Not making this up.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Personally I'm more concerned with him not facing the flag but instead facing the camera. At least that's the way it looks in the OP's photo. I did notice that at the beginning he started to sing then stopped then picked back up at the end. I don't really care. I don't sing it either, not because I don't know the words but because I get all teary eyed. Yep, that's right, I said it. I get emotional when it's played.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join