It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On No! Press reports Trump does not sing the whole National Anthem....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Yup. It just never ends and yes here is another thread to point out the hypocrisy of the US media machine.

Donald Trump attended the National Championship for the NCAA football this evening but instead of talking about how great it was he was there what did the media report? That he did not sing all the words to the anthem? Some are reporting he did not know the words. What in the holy hell has become of the media.

HuffPo

I see a patriot who is enjoying his moment. Not sure how many of you have attended sporting events but it is very common to mouth the words, if not in their entirety but never once did I think it was an issue.

For the love of all that is holy it has truly gotten out of control and if those of you think this is complaining think again. This is nothing more than pointing out the hypocrisy that so many of you get behind based on your hate of our POTUS.

Follow this link.....

Link

Minutes...he was on YouTube in minutes....it takes minutes for the rest of the media machine to try to make him look bad. If they spent that much time telling us good news and how the country is rebounding it would be so much better.

By the way, it is not the first time that the media has tried this...

Link

Give it up will you?

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I neither, how did you know....

no one does cept the pro song lyric by memory good citizens

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
We need a Trump cam so we can observe his every movement and make commentary.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Love him or hate him he should at least know the words of the national anthem and sing along. After all he is the POTUS .

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The reason he is hated is still the same, he is not Hillary.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Wait, you REALLY think he does not know the words?

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I'm more concerned about the militaristic image this presents.

Do we have to have military standing next to the president at a a sporting event?

Yes we do.

Bombs away.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Wait, you REALLY think he does not know the words?

Just an assumption based on him not singing the words.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Geez, even I forget the lyrics sometimes. It’s not like he’s a professional singer or anything. Maybe he was distracted by some ice cream, or saw a pussy he’d like to grab?
edit on 8-1-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I've seen plenty of singers forget the lyrics to their own songs in concert. BUT...

I don't think any of them called themselves a "genius." Trump has set himself up for criticism.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-1-2018 by antiantonym because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
That he did not sing all the words to the anthem? Some are reporting he did not know the words.

Why does Trump need to know the words?

He has others to sing it for him.

He delegates such trivial stuff to others who do it better.

Besides, he only need to sing 1/2 the words, since only 1/2 the Americans voted for him.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Yes, I was watching Sky News reporting this just now. What a lot of twoddle. He was the only one who bothered to lip sync any of it. I used to do the same in Church to the hymns, just muttering little parts. That was before I discovered the mainstream churches wer all being led by corrupt organisations and pedos.

It is pathetic they pick up on this. There are REAL issues you moron MSM. Instead you insult us with this dribble from your baby mouths.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I remember Obama doing the same thing and ATS blew up calling him a traitor and American hater.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
at least he didn't kneel. (haiiyyoo!)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

It is Trump's hypocrisy they are spoofing. It is very easy to imagine what Trump would tweet if an African-American athlete did not sing the anthem. He would accuse them of disrespecting all the veterans who died to make America great again. (Wait! He's actually done that. NVM.)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
We would have had the exact thread if Obama didn't sing it all. probably from the op..
Who cares?.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Here are the words.

edit on 9-1-2018 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: antiantonym

edit on 9-1-2018 by Ddrneville because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Maybe he knows all the words, maybe he doesn't.

I, as an American citizen and a veteran, am just happy to see a President place his hand over his heart during the anthem (not his junk like the last guy).
edit on 9-1-2018 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
For a genius, he sure is a moron.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join