It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ginuwine Refused To Kiss A Trans Woman On Live TV And Now The Internet Is At War

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Who cares? I'd snog a transgender if it annoyed the prudes out there that would rather have an orgy with their thirteen Winchesters then have marital relations with their own wife.

People get turned on by guns or cars, but transgenders? oh no that's unhealthy. I'm a man who would love to be woken up at midnight to a Succubus that looked like Charlize Theron straddling me, but if it was a man yeah I wouldn't be okay with that.

Different strokes people, different strokes.

Terrible attempt to shoe horn your own pet peeve into a totally unrelated topic.

Even worse, you completely gave up your own legs and walked on pure hyperbole. No one but someone arguing against guns would ever think to sexualize a firearm. If you think that, it explains quite a bit about why you don't understand the people you are railing against (and insulting).

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Even worse, you completely gave up your own legs and walked on pure hyperbole. No one but someone arguing against guns would ever think to sexualize a firearm. If you think that, it explains quite a bit about why you don't understand the people you are railing against (and insulting).

And you accuse me of hyberbole?

It's called satire my man.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Gross! I dont kiss boys. Boys are disgusting. Why would I want a nasty hairy stinky man with balls when there are billions of nice, soft, smooth, good smelling, beautiful women out there with boobs and butts and vaginas(real ones like god intended!) I hate it when a gay looks at me as a challenge bc Im straight. Like that trans gay on BB, he thought he was SOOOO darned amazing that he could turn the mighty genuwine Gay! Ha! "The Bachelor"?! Gay? Dream on!

Pure conceit... of the ugliest kind.

To be fair, It could have been a smart career move too on Genuwines part... obviously hes not as hot as he was before but he has to hold on to what little status he has. He still has a reputation for making music to romance women. Why destroy your legacy? But I can equally believe that he could have just been disgusted like a normal non celeb straight man would be...

You dont understand... see, a transgender is an evolved, advanced human that is much much more intelligent than normal stupid regular people... trans people are like magical faries that we should always listen to and attempt to emulate. If one flirts with you, remember, they are a protected class with more rights than you...so do Not try to resist. You Will be charged with a hate crime.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Which part lol... everything except "Different strokes"?

Am I a prude if Im not gay?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

So Its ok, to bash normal people for believing its not right. Buts it's ok to push your beliefs on people. That seems one way imo. If I feel you should believe whatever you want, I should be able to too. I don't blame Ginuwine. I would have done the same thing. Just because you want to be something else doesn't change how we perceive you. This just seems like a way to say it's ok and you should say it is too. It's one thing to allow something that you feel is wrong, but take part in it... No thank you. Dont hate if a man doesn't want to kiss a man in disguise. Why complicate life more than it has to be. I find myself telling my kids all the time, "Life can be confusing at times", when you find them asking if a person is a boy or a girl... or what is transgender and why. To clarify Im not hating on either side, just seems like this is calling the kettle black. If you want all rights, don't try to take ours in the process.
edit on 10-1-2018 by Chronico because: Due to not fully thinking before typing

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Chronico

Your argument would fare better if you didn't refer to non-trans people as "normal". The implication therein is that they are not normal. True or not...it won't create any meaningful dialogue.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Its terrible satire.

You do realize that satire is intended to deliver a message in a mocking manner, right?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
India's sexual assaults may require her to have her jaw wired shut and dental implants at some point. Self defense.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
All I can say is welcome to classical Liberalism and or the right!

Keep going leftist idiots!

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Good point.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
So we've devolved to the point where a man dressed up like a woman hitting on another man and being summarily rejected, as the target apparently isn't gay, is news?
Keep it classy, world.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

ok so if i a straight man tries to kiss a woman its anything between sexual harassment to sexual assault

a trans gendered person makes a pass at someone who had a previously stated they were not interested then the victim becomes the villian because other person is transgender talk about double or triple standard.

pc needs to be restrained it is killing ommon sense.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

ok so if i a straight man tries to kiss a woman its anything between sexual harassment to sexual assault

a trans gendered person makes a pass at someone who had a previously stated they were not interested then the victim becomes the villian because other person is transgender talk about double or triple standard.

If you've noticed, not even the most liberal member in this thread (including two actual trans women) are faulting the dude.

It's manufactured drama on ATS just so you can go on believing the world is shoving itself down your throat when it's really just you guys swallowing your own load.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

not talking about on ats i am talking msm.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
The left know nothing about phermones i guess. I wont kiss a trans woman sexually either. My mind rejects the illusion that surgery provides.

Im not transphobic and anyone who knows me even casually knows im not intolerant. Its all being made into something its not

With every man I've dated, I was the first trans woman they'd been intimate with. Most of them with the opinion that they thought they just "weren't attracted to them" yet there they were, buying me drinks. And the pheromone argument is also silly; it's based on hormones which most trans folks possess in the proper fashion according to their gender. Pheromones absolutely remain in play for me and most other trans people.

So when somebody makes a blanket statement like that, it doesn't offend me; it just sounds empty. And, by the way, no it's not transphobic to not be attracted to a particular person. Don't let liberals get away with that guilt trip garbage. People are into what they are into and rarely are they honest about it. And that's totally okay since it's really nobody's business.
I always enjoy talking to you and hearing what you have to say, but I want to point out that pheromones have never been detected in humans.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
The left know nothing about phermones i guess. I wont kiss a trans woman sexually either. My mind rejects the illusion that surgery provides.

Im not transphobic and anyone who knows me even casually knows im not intolerant. Its all being made into something its not

With every man I've dated, I was the first trans woman they'd been intimate with. Most of them with the opinion that they thought they just "weren't attracted to them" yet there they were, buying me drinks. And the pheromone argument is also silly; it's based on hormones which most trans folks possess in the proper fashion according to their gender. Pheromones absolutely remain in play for me and most other trans people.

So when somebody makes a blanket statement like that, it doesn't offend me; it just sounds empty. And, by the way, no it's not transphobic to not be attracted to a particular person. Don't let liberals get away with that guilt trip garbage. People are into what they are into and rarely are they honest about it. And that's totally okay since it's really nobody's business.
I always enjoy talking to you and hearing what you have to say, but I want to point out that pheromones have never been detected in humans.

I was going to point that out but it's always a dead end. What people mean when it comes to human attraction, is that animal drive you get when you're near certain people. The smell is a big part and that's driven in part by hormones. So when people say "pheromones" in that context, I just assume they mean that.

I've been that "well actually..." person before on the subject and it's as much of a conversation killer as talking about the validity of a person's religion. But you're right, and I agree.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

If you've noticed, not even the most liberal member in this thread (including two actual trans women) are faulting the dude.

It's manufactured drama on ATS just so you can go on believing the world is shoving itself down your throat when it's really just you guys swallowing your own load.
Ew...

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Ew...

Right?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

That analogy! If this was a rap battle, you would've ended it right there lol.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

But the left would claim "he is a man, men can't be sexually harassed...more so when the advances come from a trans-person"...

That's political correctness for you... We must not only accept the left's view, but we have to abide by their views... Personal choice goes out the window...

This man, and other men and women, have a right to refuse who they go out with, and they have a right to refuse the sexual advances of others whether they are trans-people or not... It is a personal choice, and people should be able to choose without having the "political correct" in the left demanding for everyone to consent to such sexual advances...
edit on 11-1-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join