It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ginuwine Refused To Kiss A Trans Woman On Live TV And Now The Internet Is At War

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

I completely support the LGBT community's quest for equal rights, privileges, and responsibilities. But I'm still a heterosexual male. And even though I'm only attracted to females, there are still a lot of females that I'm not attracted to either. So hypothetically speaking, why would I be expected to kiss someone just because a crowd or some writers want to see it?

How do you tell a transgender person that they are not particularity attractive...lol

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Spider879

Big brother is still a thing in the U. K ? I can't believe people are still watching that rubbish.

i can't believe they ever did. an excruciatingly shallow concept.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Is this where we're going with this?

Shaming people into sex they don't want?

NOT A WOMAN.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   
There ought to be some middle ground between something being illegal and something being compulsory.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I think a bigger story is he doesn't know how to spell. Stay in school, kids.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Big brother is still a thing in the U. K ? I can't believe people are still watching that rubbish.

This is worse, this is Celebrity Big Brother, the word Celebrity should be lower case and so small you can barely read it because I don't think Boris Johnson's sister can really be called a Celebrity. Also this India Willoughby is being touted as a Celebrity Big Brother star, which implies it's the reason she is a celebrity. Not for being a regional news presenter that went off, had a sex change, then came back as a regional news presenter. I've managed to avoid it for as long as I can remember and now, all because of Ginuwine not kissing her, I read the article and know more than I care to about this gawd awful program.

Anyway, subject of the OP, I think Willoughby is trying very hard to be offended at everything said to her for sensationalism. She's trying to make a point and making herself look petty.

I am very open minded, I have Trans friends but I'm not interested in Trans people romantically or sexually no more than I am men (which is 0%), I'm happy they are happy in their bodies but I prefer the bodies I get close to, to be that of natural born females.

For the record, I'd feel the same way aboit a man who was born a woman...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

"The Internet is..." articles are 99% bull#. This one is particularly egregious. Look at the number of likes/retweets these tweets have received.

1 retweet, 2 likes
0 retweets, 1 like
1 retweet, 3 likes

That's not the "Internet at war" by any stretch of the imagination. I mean, really, what the actual f is going on here with this piece?

As for your commentary, I agree.

The linked page isn't a good example, this is all over Twitter and Facebook, just search Ginuwine in News on Yoir favourite search engine to see what I mean.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
people just cannot understand why I don't have a girlfriend, at the age I am now, actually past my use by date, the last thing I need is a girlfriend, go to bed when I'm tired, get up when I'm rested, eat what I want when I'm hungry, watch what I want to watch on the TV, if there is anything worth watching, which boils down to history, science, and science fiction.
Generally I just keep out of the ladies way, hold doors open when I have to, and that's it. Plus I say thank you when a door is held open for me, no point in being ignorant.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   

She assaulted him and thinks that a non linear sexuality is a golden ticket to have sex with anyone she may choose regardless of mutual attraction.

Some people think being the boss gives sexual rights over others. Some power or wealth. This trans woman is doing exactly that. Imposing her self declared rights over others.

edit on 1 9 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   
how about this little minx ?

Any straight man that would not kiss....errr....zee...is a transphobic Trump loving homophobe.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
The left know nothing about phermones i guess. I wont kiss a trans woman sexually either. My mind rejects the illusion that surgery provides.

Im not transphobic and anyone who knows me even casually knows im not intolerant. Its all being made into something its not

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Hey Bigtexan, I'm about as lefty as the next guy, but I couldn't do it neither.
edit on 9-1-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Any straight man that would not kiss....errr....zee...is a transphobic Trump loving homophobe.

Oh hell no!!.. I wouldn't kiss her if she was a non transgendered woman.

edit on 9-1-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Speak for yourself mate.

I don't know anyone who watches that crap. Most people here are surprised it still exists.

Your post is likely more indicative of the company you keep and the stories you read.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick7
I think a bigger story is he doesn't know how to spell. Stay in school, kids.

Artists often deliberately misspell titles, names, etc so they can claim legal ownership of the misspelled but "unique" version (trademarks).

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The same way I tell a heterosexual that he or she is unattractive.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

You're making the assumption that person would be into men? Most transgender Women I know are lesbians or at least bi. I'm not saying this is true.across the board but being Trams doesn't mean you're into men

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

good...you corrected the typo

I was beginning to wonder

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Haha..

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

You're making the assumption that person would be into men? Most transgender Women I know are lesbians or at least bi. I'm not saying this is true.across the board but being Trams doesn't mean you're into men

you have one over me...I know no Trans people. I live in backwards part of the woods...and back here...this trend hasnt caught up...yet.

Anyway...this logic doesnt sound...logical to me...but...I'm guessing logic doesnt play a part.

In any way...I do wonder about what you said...if indeed it's true. Why is that...why would trans "women" (meaning guys that call themselves women now) be more lesbians. Are you saying that sexual preference is somehow determined by their new found gender status ?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join