It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't Jesus an extraterestrial?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
im sure that if there are aliens visiting us, there would be some agenda. i could only speculate on that agenda

Jesus was born of the virgin mary?
maybe mary was abducted by *angels* and jesus was implanted.

Luke 21:25-27.
And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring (mankind); men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth (UFOs?), for the powers of heaven will be shaken (Cast Down to Earth). Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud (Vehicle?) with power and great glory.

Matthew 4:5-8
Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple, And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a little off topic but i like the saying of yours cheeser. I read somewhere a saying like this, "Reality is for those without an imagination."

But to get back on the train of the topic, which agenda do you think the extra terrestrials follow? is it for our best interest or for something far more sinister?

I believe that being able to travel this far to reach this planet they undoubtably would have the technology to wipe us out already so why haven't they done so already?

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   

But to get back on the train of the topic, which agenda do you think the extra terrestrials follow? is it for our best interest or for something far more sinister?

I think they need our DNA to add to theirs because theirs has broken down after years of cloning

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pandoras Box
a little off topic but i like the saying of yours cheeser. I read somewhere a saying like this, "Reality is for those without an imagination."

I believe that being able to travel this far to reach this planet they undoubtably would have the technology to wipe us out already so why haven't they done so already?

im not sure, maybe for the same reason why we dont wipe out monkies, eventhough its in our powers to.
some people believe that over each generation, a little bit of aliens will be interbred into the human race. Slow process but in the end, turning us all into there image.
some other people say that aliens are here to warn us about future events that will wipe alot of us out.

im just really not sure what there agenda is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join