It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't Jesus an extraterestrial?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Perhaps a few of you have stumbled upon this. I am just interested to see what people have to say as well as any revelations on this topic.

Actually there are two points i would like to make.

First being this, I was reviewing this site once (can't remember the site damnit) where it pointed out old French Frescos and other paintings from the the 1400's of the birth of Jesus. Hidden within the painting, in the background is that of a little boy, his dog, looking up at a UFO. I have also looked at other paintings of the same scenerio: Jesus and a UFO hidden in the background somewhere. Now here is the catch: back when those paintings were done there was no concious (social) understanding of UFO's! They simply didn't know they existed. So why is it the painter of those painting would produce such a crazy idea... unless of course the idea isn't really crazy at all.

Second, have you ever wondered why we always refere to God as being "up there somewhere"? There has been countless prehistoric cave paintings of UFO's from "up there" dipicting these "strange" beings as divine helpers, either as messengers or actually altering the Earth's history in a giant way. These helpers came possibly invoking their religions, culture, etc. to us possibly to evolve us. I have also heard that aliens paspermiated this planet. (just a theory). Yet couln't you connect our notion of God being "up there" with the aliens coming from "up there" as well? Let's see how far the rabbit hole goes on this one...

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pandoras Box
Second, have you ever wondered why we always refere to God as being "up there somewhere"?

Well we know that 'it' isn't here as it is not accessible to us and the idea that some grandios entity is 'below' us is belittling. Thus the only place left for it to be is 'above' man both physically and symbolicly.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I assure you, before people could see the stars, going 'down to the Earth' was not belittling, it was tradition.

I can't vouch for man's belief thousands of years ago, but there has been a definite transition from belief that Humans go 'down back to the Earth', and continues the Earth's cycle, getting replaced more and more with the God coming from Above, and humans needing to look 'up to God'.

The traditions are seen intertwined to this day in African cultures such as that of the Zulus (which itself means People from the Sky).

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Pandoras i agree with you, i believe humanities cultural evolution has been influenced by *other beings* and possibly even biological evolution(not to sure on that one), im not saying there aliens... but the creatures that are common associated with the UFO phenomon. if you look up the forum by me called "Nephilim." i think you will find the picture of the *ufo* in the sky

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   
sry... double post...
id just like to add that, personally i dont think jesus himself was an alien, he could of been mentally altered by aliens, maybe even abducted but personally i doubt it... but you can interprut alot of stuff in the bible to be related to the UFO phenomen. how did Mosis find his way out of the desert again?

[edit on 12/17/2004 by cheeser]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This has been discussed here a thousand times....there are a lot of us that believe the Christian religion is tied to extraterrestrials......if you do a search your gonna find a lot of very interesting threads to read and learn....

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

First being this, I was reviewing this site once (can't remember the site damnit) where it pointed out old French Frescos and other paintings from the the 1400's of the birth of Jesus. Hidden within the painting, in the background is that of a little boy, his dog, looking up at a UFO. I have also looked at other paintings of the same scenerio: Jesus and a UFO hidden in the background somewhere. Now here is the catch: back when those paintings were done there was no concious (social) understanding of UFO's! They simply didn't know they existed. So why is it the painter of those painting would produce such a crazy idea... unless of course the idea isn't really crazy at all.

There were alot of paintings in medievel Europe featuring strange objects in the skies. Just because someone painted it doesnt mean it was actually there. Just like the last supper painting. Do you really think they would all be sitting on one side of the table? All the paintings of Jesus were of him being white with blue eyes, brown hair and a beard. He was probably tan with brown eyes, maybe a beard. The painters probably saw these strange flying crafts and implanted them in the paintings because to them it was normal to see them. Just as to them being white was normal. Maybe some of the painters thought they were angles and so they figured that there were angles there and painted them.

And how would a painter know it was there 1400 years after it happend? There are no mentions of anything like it in the New Testiment.

There are paintings of mermaids and such but you dont see anyone saying theyre real or anything.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
We have actual sightings printed in Hieroglyphics from early ancient Egypt...and many, many more.....I have to get to band practice, but I will look them up when I get in...and post

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56

There were alot of paintings in medievel Europe featuring strange objects in the skies. Just because someone painted it doesnt mean it was actually there. Just like the last supper painting. Do you really think they would all be sitting on one side of the table? All the paintings of Jesus were of him being white with blue eyes, brown hair and a beard. He was probably tan with brown eyes, maybe a beard. The painters probably saw these strange flying crafts and implanted them in the paintings because to them it was normal to see them. Just as to them being white was normal. Maybe some of the painters thought they were angles and so they figured that there were angles there and painted them.

And how would a painter know it was there 1400 years after it happend? There are no mentions of anything like it in the New Testiment.

There are paintings of mermaids and such but you dont see anyone saying theyre real or anything.

yeah but i think if you gonna put in the time to paint a *photographic* painting, which could take many years, i dont think your going to put a irrelivant craft in the sky just because you saw it a few weeks ago. I would assume it would have had a reason and relivance to the paintings subject matter.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheeser

yeah but i think if you gonna put in the time to paint a *photographic* painting, which could take many years, i dont think your going to put a irrelivant craft in the sky just because you saw it a few weeks ago. I would assume it would have had a reason and relivance to the paintings subject matter.

Well if these strange sightings were a normal occurance then they would figure they were there also

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Well if these strange sightings were a normal occurance then they would figure they were there also

going to the toliet is a normal occurance, people eating is a normal occurance... why aren't they in the painting also?

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
We have actual sightings printed in Hieroglyphics from early ancient Egypt...and many, many more.....I have to get to band practice, but I will look them up when I get in...and post

Cool, yeah that is what i am talking about. Egypt and Babalonian people had hieroglyphics and cave sketches depicting what we today claim as a "flying cigar shaped thingy". They have it in detail, and to boot the UFO's were completly miss-matched in their surroundings. It wasn't a bird or a bug, because what bird or bug do you know of shoots fire out of their ass?

If you could post some pictures LabyV of those Hieroglyphics that would be fantastical.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

going to the toliet is a normal occurance, people eating is a normal occurance... why aren't they in the painting also?

Presicely, the painters of that age spent mega amounts of time in their paintings and wouldn't incorperate some random, everyday image. You see in the picture i saw in the background was a little boy and his dog looking up at the UFO. The thing was he was dressed in "modern day" clothing, a stripped T-shirt and shorts. Back in the 1400's i don't think they wore that kind of attire...

[edit on 17-2-2005 by Pandoras Box]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I think the painters probably just thought they were angles

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I think the painters probably just thought they were angles

I doubt they thought angels looked like metalic cigar shaped figures, with a figurine inside and fire comeing out its rear end.

Wish i had a copy of that fresco i could post, i'll have to look at it.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   
this is from another forum of what i posted

img234.exs.cx...
Can anyone explain this painting? take into mind that this was point in the 15th century. i dont think its a secret US aircraft.
quote:
This painting is called "The Madonna with Saint Giovannino". It was painted in the 15th century by Domenico Ghirlandaio (1449-1494) and hangs as part of the Loeser collection in the Palazzo Vecchio. Above Mary's right shoulder is a disk shaped object. Below is a blow up of this section and a man and his dog can clearly be seen looking up at the object.

img234.exs.cx...
ancient egypt, around 3500BC

img234.exs.cx...
img234.exs.cx...
these a images from kimberley in australia. they are australian aboriginal cave paintings, possibly 5,000 years old.

img234.exs.cx...
img234.exs.cx...
quote:
These two objects are from part of a fresco entitled "The Crucifixion" and was painted in 1350. They are located above the altar at the Visoki Decani Monestary in Kosovo, Yugoslavia

img234.exs.cx...
quote:
This image is by flemish artist Aert De Gelder and is entitled "The Baptism of Christ" It was painted in 1710 and hangs in the Fitzwilliam Musuem, Cambridge. A disk shaped object is shining beams of light down on John the Baptist and Jesus.

i know what i can see, can you?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I doubt they thought angels looked like metalic cigar shaped figures, with a figurine inside and fire comeing out its rear end.

Why not? If you saw a person like thing inside a flying thing wouldnt you think it was an angle or something else from you religion?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
jesus was a prophet for a big group entity of spirits in the mid realms.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Why not? If you saw a person like thing inside a flying thing wouldnt you think it was an angle or something else from you religion?

i kinda agree with Croat, i think the angels, with the wings was just a representation of the being having the power of flight.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Cheeser's on a role. Those were some of the pictures i had seen. Actually the one up top (the link) was the one i saw that sparked this thread. Keep up the good work... But here is a twist. (and don't anyone say to help us, for if something wanted to help us they would let us learn from our own mistakes...) Why would aliens intercept with Jesus, for our aid or is it something else?

You could have thousands upon thousands of different explainations. But even if Jesus was exceptional and preached his message to us one fact remains: in this world in this age we are divided by the sole fact that Jesus still remains a mystery to us all 2000 years later. Did he get with Marry Magdelene, does the holy grail and shroud of Turin exist, is he an alien... On and on. Even his message is layered and can seem to swing either way: Is it the church that is correct or is it the gnostic sects (the Dead Sea Scrolls)? We as the world remain divided by his being. There is no doubt that he has touched millions, upon millions of lives. Yet his message of peace has further divided some still... figuring he was prophetic, couldn't he see into the future and see the "schism" coming...

Is the truth as important as the the percieved truth?...

[edit on 20-2-2005 by Pandoras Box]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join