It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Beginners Guide to Henna Hair Colour

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
For what it is worth that is a very eye-catching color....quite easy on the eyes....thanks for the Henna info....I might try it.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: MisterSpock

It's like watching a pretty lady apply some makeup or brush their teeth. Plus all that soft hair must be fun to play with. It's not a fetish it's maleness. Taking pics of it all, Mr. Spock...now that's a fetish.

Ladies if he comes out wearing a robe and offers you a back rub just start running.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

A cleaning post is a great idea, bi-carb is for ever useful and euclyptus oil is great for stickers or residue.

I probably wash the mop once a week and use naturaul shampoo, an argan conditioner, and argan oil in between washes and just leave it in. A lot of people wash theirs way to much! Usualy I have a skull cap bandana on at work and I am fairly nocturnal. So it could do with more sun and being free and not restrained and tied up so much.

I have seen coffee advertised for skin and hair recently. I may try it after a trim and see if it stimulates the follicles. I love naturual oil blends applied for calming, is rosemary beneficial for hair?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: aliensanonymous

I have a hair tonic from Perfect Potion and it claims to help hair growth. It has Rosemary, Cedarwood and Jojoba oils. I think rosemary increases blood flow to the skin which would nourish the hair follicles. It's also apparently great for alopecia and baldness.

tbh I don't think rosemary oil would be of any benefit to the ends of the hair so just apply it to the roots and massage it into the scalp. I especially put my oil in underneath my hairline at the back of my neck, I find those hairs seem to get split ends and be dryer than on top

I'll get my act together and post a eco cleaning thread
I'm always looking for more tips as well

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join