It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Has a Satanic Mental Breakdown Over Reporter who Criticized Trump..Must See!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I rather enjoyed all the demonic growling and near-hyperventilation. Good ole Alex. That's entertainment, folks.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
As another poster has commented - no tongues on display there.

As a man who has a Christian walk of faith, with a 'spiritual gift of discernment', if you hold to such things - Alex Jones just unleashed a mighty combination of righteous anger, personal anger, confusion at the strength of his anger, and a bit of a slip where he began to open a door to the darkness but just about fumbled it shut - then had a mental break at the realisation of what he almost allowed to happen due to his 'almost-controlled' outburst of fire & fury.

Bless ya Alex, I saw that the # got real, if nothing else. Try to avoid projecting your own anger (even rightly inspired) up into prononoucing judgement from the mouth of God. I think that's the point at which you slipped, and thank heavens you saw it coming. Unfortunately, despite the realities at work here, (and I see it's perhaps deeply related to # like pizzagate) most people won't understand, and won't forgive what looks for all the world like a breakdown.

Best wishes in your quest for understanding & justice.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Jones needs to calm down. He better watch himself, some day he's going to give himself a heart-attack on the air.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Dis info is really really sophisticated.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Nothing new or unusual for this alt-right wack-job propagandist, he lost custody of his kids because he's certifiable.

Perfect manic mouthpiece for what the right has become in this country.

K~

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Alex needs to have a pint and take a puff or two.
Poor guy is going to blow a gasket.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
"cause Jones isn't acting?

At 2 minutes and 40 seconds In "How Weed Won the West"

Now pandering with acting to his crowd in the Op video.

At 2:40
edit on 9-1-2018 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
When Alex first brought my attention to Bohemian Grove I was like...

WOW! FINALLY REAL REPORTING ON HIDDEN AGENDAS THIS IS GOING TO BLOW THE DOOR WIDE OPEN!

But everyone just sort of collective yawned at it...and he seemed to go further off the deep end.

Now when I see him with that moment of true conspiracy revelation over, I can't help to compare him to Krusty the Clown.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: FauxMulder

lol... I wonder what the judge in his divorce case would think about this video??
he does do a pretty good act of a demonically possessed psychotic raging about how so many others, more normal acting people by the way, are fill with demons though....
that's if it's just an act...
if I was a judge deciding if he should get custody of his kids..... this video would lose his case outright. if it's an act, it's an act of an insane person, if he's serious, well, he's insane.... the only other alternative, and I am sorry, but he is quite creepy in this video.... is that the demons he sees within those outside of him are in reality residing within him.....

Yeah and when kevin spacey goes to court, i would make the judge play the movies Se7en, and American Beauty, and KPax in court... see how much of a nutjob this guy is? I cannot believe they allowed him around children.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

So you agree the garbage he is pushing is nonsense then right??

Cause you can’t have it both ways.. that he is putting out good info that is opening eyes, and that he is just acting and not to be taken seriously..
edit on 19-1-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join