It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Has a Satanic Mental Breakdown Over Reporter who Criticized Trump..Must See!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

Did he rip his shirt off?

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Wow . That was some weird stuff .

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
When the words Alex Jones, Satanic and Mental breakdown appear in a post you know that the Mandela effect is fake and all is right with the world.

I will sleep better tonight.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I reckon the CNN guy musta stole the breakfast eggs....that's evil!

Andrew Neil did it too.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Kewl! Alex cracks me up!

He is very amusing. I am feeling that kind of anger at Liberals, too. I am naturally a very free spirit, but I can't abide the depths they have sunk to. They really are destroying civilization and they must be kept in check.

Are you able to pass an FBI check to buy a gun? Because if you are, I'd be very worried if I was you... imo, you just got marked and made a list... lol.

That video was some other world s#...

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I haven’t been watching him in a while, but if that’s become his normal stick.. ddddaaaammmnn...

My Alex Jones intake is now very limited, due to his reversal from a “break the conditioning” pioneer into an alt-right partisan hack pushing left-right crap.

He still has his moments though.

His biggest impact on people’s lives nowadays is as Meme Magick...
Most of which, is pure gold, to be fair.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

a reply to: Hazardous1408

I haven’t been watching him in a while, but if that’s become his normal stick.. ddddaaaammmnn...

My Alex Jones intake is now very limited, due to his reversal from a “break the conditioning” pioneer into an alt-right partisan hack pushing left-right crap.

He still has his moments though.

His biggest impact on people’s lives nowadays is as Meme Magick...
Most of which, is pure gold, to be fair.

Yeah, but just as Alex has gone from conspiracy to Kek so has ATS and a lot of America. He is just changing as we all have changed. In Trump he sees somebody who is more for nurturing America as a nation rather than a globalist "let's use America like a tool".

America has certainly been exploited rotten by the globalists. That is Trump's greatest strength that he is not a globalist as such. he is puutting America first before the needs of the globalists who just want a cash cow wherever they lay their hat, regardless of border or sovereignty.

edit on 8-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Anger?!?!

Why would anyone be angry at him???

People will just feel sorry for him and think he is a joke...

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

So how exactly is a billionaire real estate mogul, born into an elite New York family, who has been supporting bigwig politicians such as the Clintons , not a globalist?!?!

I guess Alex Jones and Sean hannity get to decide who gets that lable lol???

Or are you the be all end all decider of globalistness???

Gotta love all these imaginary groups the right creates to lable people with.. groups most didn’t even know they were a part of!!

When the left has a conspiracy it is “X” very specific person with the authority to effect it. is doing “Y” for whatever very specific reason.. almost always for profit.

There is a clear benefit trail from the person supposedly orcastrating whatever conspiracy and any old cut throat buisness man would likely do it..

The rights are always based around these intangible concepts, with no real clue who is doing it for whatever reason...

Then they use abstract terms that are not actually a real life motivation..

To control people... (never specifically why or how)

To worship Satan..

To feminize the male population..

None of those things are inherently profitable... none of those things are what real life people try and do..

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

or... could a sane man put on this kind of act on a show that is supposed to be taken seriously which I assume infowars desires and then actually believe that it's gonna do anything to increase the ratings?
my husband used to like infowars but I haven't really bothered to watch much of his stuff in the past year or more...
I just tolerated him for my husband's sake. but, he seemed a tad bit saner back then I'd say!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I think he is facing the backlash of choosing a side and then that side being in power...

The made his bones being the guy against the politicians on both sides. Mainly against bush and Iraq..

Now is trying to convince his viewers that those in power are really the good guys..

An impossible sale to conspiracy theorists..

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

America has certainly been exploited rotten by the globalists. That is Trump's greatest strength that he is not a globalist as such. he is puutting America first before the needs of the globalists who just want a cash cow wherever they lay their hat, regardless of border or sovereignty.

He is a globalist, that's why his brand is in as many countries as he can make possible, that's one reason why Russia is so often in his mind ......he cares about himself only, America is only a boost to his brand, and those 1%ers who think like him, (as well as him owing them a few bob as well)
One day you'll wake up and the penny ...if you have one, will drop. Mark my words mate!

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

He is a globalist, that's why his brand is in as many countries as he can make possible, that's one reason why Russia is so often in his mind ......he cares about himself only, America is only a boost to his brand, and those 1%ers who think like him, (as well as him owing them a few bob as well)
One day you'll wake up and the penny ...if you have one, will drop. Mark my words mate!

He is not a globalist to the point of forsaking his own nation. You do not properly understand the term globalist. Soros is a globalist. Trump is not. They hate Trump because he is losing them their power base and exposing a lot of illusions they depended upon.

The U.S can not go it alone. It has to trade. That involves a healthy foreign policy. It does not mean letting in the gangster mutts to exploit America at a whim. That is what was happening, to America's utter detriment and eventual destruction.

I know all about the little group who walk among us thinking they are some kind of gods. Trump is a spanner in their works. We can never win against them because you have to more evil than them to beat them. You will also not have the network they have. They own the money you need to do anything. The dice is loaded always. They have journalists and politicians from all sides in their pockets. I thought Trump would be one of them, but he is the outcast it seems.

I know it is a losing battle, but it feels nice to get one over on those bastards, even if it is just for a while. If you knew what I knew you would feel the same way.

I am just enjoying this show. It will not last, but I think Trump has been well brave and he has my respect because he stood up to the corrupt evil bastards and made them naked for everyone to see their shame. What a bloody cesspit it all is.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
This is classic!!!! Thanks so much because I do not watch him but that was great.

However, watch this....

Stelter is worse than Jones anyday...he is in the face of all of those who watch CNN....

Ugh. That metrosexual milquetoast Stelter is much more painful to watch than Alex Jones, any day of the week. Maybe he was born with that eyeliner, maybe it's Maybelline.
edit on 8-1-2018 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

a reply to: dawnstar

I think he is facing the backlash of choosing a side and then that side being in power...

The made his bones being the guy against the politicians on both sides. Mainly against bush and Iraq..

Now is trying to convince his viewers that those in power are really the good guys..

An impossible sale to conspiracy theorists..

RT have Max Keiser and he gets all excited too. It is theatrics for goodness sake. There is nothing wrong with showman Alex. Like me he is enjoying this unexpected ride and spectacle of Trump. Alex, you are a yellow rose of Texas!

Max is a crack up, too. I like these kind of guys. Max and Alex are both very bright people, lol:

Much better than the slick snakes with their automated narrative. If they were replaced by robots nobody would even notice.

Hahah! "Invest in HSBC if you wanna buy into financial terrorism". So true, Max!

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

Epic!

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Alex isn’t a yellow rose of anything , he’s a psychopath w clear psychological and emotional problems

Disappointing how easily so many are led by the nose now by anyone who is pro trump , despite their glaring issues

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

He is very amusing. I am feeling that kind of anger at Liberals, too. I am naturally a very free spirit, but I can't abide the depths they have sunk to. They really are destroying civilization and they must be kept in check.

Im no liberal or left leaning person but you really sound like you need to be on the same meds Jones needs to be on!
Judging by the things you've been saying lately sounds like you are dangerously close to lashing out.

edit on 8-1-2018 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

When the words Alex Jones, Satanic and Mental breakdown appear in a post you know that the Mandela effect is fake and all is right with the world.

When the words Alex Jones, Satanic and Mental breakdown appear in a post you know that the Mandela effect is fake, Flat earth is a real phenomena and all is right with the world.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

May I be the 1st to star this - thanks for some great vids.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join