It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Winfrey gets better coverage than POTUS and real change

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Kevin Spacey for President!

If people can ignore everything Trump did and said and still vote for him then I see no reason why they wouldn't also vote for Kevin Spacey.

KEVIN SPACEY 2020!

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote

Is this some of your patented "talking like an adult"? It needs work.

It's his "I'm too intimidated to engage in a debate with you so I'll just try to discredit you instead"

edit on 8-1-2018 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Kryties

If people can ignore everything Trump did and said and still vote for him then I see no reason why they wouldn't also vote for Kevin Spacey.

KEVIN SPACEY 2020!

You might want to come back to reality - what exactly do you *think* Trump has done?

link   

originally posted by: ZombieZygote

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Coming from you I'm not worried about whatever you think "irony" means. No offense, but I don't take you seriously as a poster.

Is this some of your patented "talking like an adult"? It needs work.

Still throwing mud I see. Is it that you can't help yourself? And no. It's pretty clear I am not talking to that poster seriously. I said as such in the post you literally quoted. Maybe try reading the words within and think about what they mean?

But I'll tell you what, if you can refrain from talking ABOUT me and talk TO me I'll stop slinging mud at you. I'll start with your quoted text below this paragraph.

ON TOPIC: I wonder if her inevitable failures as president would all be the fault of the previous Republican president? There appears to be a pattern emerging over the last 20 or so years...

It's going to be pretty easy to point out the failures of the Trump Presidency once it is over.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: RomeByFire

Dividing people based on politics is normal. It is everyone's right to vote for who they want. I was talking about race. He divided the "privileged whites" from people of color. He did it in his first few months in office when he stepped in regarding the police doing their job and a 'black' professor.

If you look at the voting pattern Trump is bringing it closer together not making it farther apart. Believe what you want but these are facts.

Those are facts?

That's funny, usually when someone presents a factually correct statement they use peer-reviewed, edited, and published sources and citations.

You've been proven wrong and now you're trying to save face by deflecting to emotional based opinions, that you refer to as facts.

How's it go again?

"Libtards use emotions and feelings, we use facts and logic."

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

KEVIN SPACEY 2020!

You might want to come back to reality - what exactly do you *think* Trump has done?

I don't need to "think" anything. I have eyes and ears and have "seen" what he has done.

Amazing that it's my first post in this thread and somebody has already slung an insult at me. Well done, that must have taken effort. All serious intellectual discourse is now out the window thanks to you.

You must be proud.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I'm surprised nobody has discussed her possible running mate?

Going to be a long year of the MSM shilling for O or whomever they are going to groom the public with.

Here's a short list: RuPaul, Kim Kardashian, Ellen DeGeneres, Rosie O'Donnell, and of course, her go-to gal, Gayle King.
^

Please add Kathy Griffin to the list.

Gotta put Whoopi on there too!

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

KEVIN SPACEY 2020!

I don't need to "think" anything. I have eyes and ears and have "seen" what he has done.

Amazing that it's my first post in this thread and somebody has already slung an insult at me. Well done, that must have taken effort. All serious intellectual discourse is now out the window thanks to you.

You must be proud.

Why would you put "seen" in quotes?

That seems odd.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Excuse me officer, I "Saw" the whole thing.

What do you mean, did you see what happened here.

Yes, I "Saw" it.....

Why do you keep air quoting "Saw", did you see anything or not.

"Yes"

Get out of here before I taze you.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

That's funny, usually when someone presents a factually correct statement they use peer-reviewed, edited, and published sources and citations.

Well then #, no one should post to ATSNN according to you. Besides, I did back up my OP with facts. Throughout the thread. Besides, who do I have to save face from? ATS members?

I like to see alternative views because sometimes we learn something. Just saying people are wrong or dumb gets old.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Excuse me officer, I "Saw" the whole thing.

What do you mean, did you see what happened here.

Yes, I "Saw" it.....

Why do you keep air quoting "Saw", did you see anything or not.

"Yes"

Get out of here before I taze you.

dont "taze" me bro

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Well when you jump in throwing mud you may get dirty yourself....

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

fun fact when trump first ran for president his original VP candidate was Oprah

townhall.com...

In a 1999 interview with Larry King, Trump said Oprah Winfrey would be his first choice as his pick for vice president if he ran for president. The interview has resurfaced following speculation that Oprah might run after her rousing speech following the acceptance of the Cecile B. DeMille Award and a joke at the Golden Globes Sunday encouraging her to run. “I’ll tell you, she’s really a great woman. She’s a terrific woman. She’s somebody that’s very special,” Trump told Larry King. “If she’d do it she’d be fantastic.”

www.cnn.com... but no shes not gonna run so that should squash that rumor

Go ahead and toss your Oprah Winfrey for president bumper stickers. Winfrey is unequivocally shutting down speculation that she might throw her hat into the political ring. During a podcast with The Hollywood Reporter, the media mogul was asked about the possibility of challenging President Donald Trump in 2020. Related: Oprah for president? "I will never run for public office," Winfrey said.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

a reply to: Kryties

Well when you jump in throwing mud you may get dirty yourself....

I tend to take showers, dunno about you.....

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

KEVIN SPACEY 2020!

You must be proud.

That seems odd.

I would suggest Googling the meaning of the words "emphasis" and "context" and then apply them to that post.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

We've had Obama phones, if Oprah was to become President would we all get a brand new car?

Just think how HRC will feel if another talk show persona gets to be President.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Well then #, no one should post to ATSNN according to you. Besides, I did back up my OP with facts. Throughout the thread. Besides, who do I have to save face from? ATS members?

I like to see alternative views because sometimes we learn something. Just saying people are wrong or dumb gets old.

Nice false equivalency.

Because you present your opinion off as fact, and you cannot back these "facts," up - no one on ATS, at any point, should post to ATS - "according to me."

Go ahead and CITE where I stated that I believe "no one should post to ATSNN," as you falsely have claimed me to do so.

Debating high schoolers is more of a challenge.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hey, at least Oprah gives away all kinds of things to less fortunate people. I don't care for her politics, but I sure as hell respect the lady

That said, I believe/hope we'll have Trump again for '20-'24 (if he decides to seek reelection)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

KEVIN SPACEY 2020!

You must be proud.

That seems odd.

I would suggest Googling the meaning of the words "emphasis" and "context" and then apply them to that post.

grammarist.com...

I "read" the information at the link and I'm still thinking that maybe you shouldn't have quoted the way you did.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Now, in conclusion, do black people really want another black president because under Barack their jobless rate was astronomical.

So many white presidents have had astronomical problems during their reign. Do we really want another one?.......

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join