It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Winfrey gets better coverage than POTUS and real change

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: TinySickTears

Yeah. Well look at the Trumpkins attacking me for my "triggered" comment. Never mind that I'm right and the OP is making a stupid deal out of nothing with this thread. It's more important for them to try to make me look bad. So the ad hominems and strawmen start.

I see the elusive irony is still lost on you.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote

I'm not here to sling insults from the monkey bars of an elementary school playground.

Yet you dedicated half your post to commenting about my actions. If you wanted to talk to me like an adult, without insults, you know DAMN well the way you wrote to me originally isn't the way to do it. Don't sling mud then feign indignation when you get muddy.
edit on 8-1-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turkenstein
I thought Oprah's Canadian citizenship papers would have cleared by now.

I'm not going to vote until Maury Povich moderates presidential debates.

It won't be long..

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

You just like reading your own posts don't you?

I care what my president does. It could be Trump or Oprah I could care less as long as the job gets done. But if you think Obama did not divide the nation you are mistaken. That was his job for 8 years. Create division not make policy unless it benefited his benefactors.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Coming from you I'm not worried about whatever you think "irony" means. No offense, but I don't take you seriously as a poster.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

If President trump started acting presidential and not bitching on Twitter he might actually get more work done, and in return earn respect

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I am of the mindset that a Black nominee will not necessarily bring the black vote if things are good under Trump.

Well, that may be true, but your comment did not say anything close to that.

In fact, it appears you were saying that a black president could equal higher unemployment for black people.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

You just like reading your own posts don't you?

I care what my president does. It could be Trump or Oprah I could care less as long as the job gets done. But if you think Obama did not divide the nation you are mistaken. That was his job for 8 years. Create division not make policy unless it benefited his benefactors.

I don't care what you believe I think, you're wrong, and I've been staunchly anti-Obama since he began his first term.

Funny, I didn't see many people whining about "Obama haters," or how I should "respect the president," during that time.

Again - you guys complain about "dividing the nation," then support a man for "triggering libtards."

It's funny how devoted some people become to a false paradigm illusion, and how flexible their logic becomes

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Where do you get your information on the the work he has done? He has done quite a bit....

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: TinySickTears

I'm against dynasty's. That primitive "Divine Right" BS.

And I'm afraid of a male public head over heels for a POTUS. Very afraid.

i just responded to you before i saw this

i dont disagree with what you said

what makes Ivanka qualified though?

why is this Oprah # a stretch but Ivanka would be awesome?

not saying you said that but i want to know how you feel

Because she's hot.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Pretty sure I am using the textbook definition of irony. I mean, I'm not making anything up am I?

No offense, but I don't take you seriously as a poster.

Well that makes 2 of us.

Why would you even take me seriously? It's not like I'm limited to only partisan debate and ad-homs, nor do I ever say things of substance.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Now, in conclusion, do black people really want another black president because under Barack their jobless rate was astronomical. On the campaign trail he said 'What have you got to lose" and it was not jobs and with the tax package passed they will have more in their paychecks. Money talks and if the DNC is not careful 2018 will be a slaughter with new voters who embrace REAL change and not free phones.

I was asking a question. Do they? Because they were promised one thing and I do not think Obama delivered.

link   

Again - you guys complain about "dividing the nation," then support a man for "triggering libtards."

This x1000.

link   

You sound triggered.

Would you vote for her?

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Where do you get your information on the the work he has done? He has done quite a bit....

How on earth has he had time to do anything ?

In between his Tv, Golfing and election campaigning he has had just enough time to scoff a few burgers

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Thank God Justin Bieber is Canadian It would be a worse nightmare for 2028.
Anyhow is this the best you have USA? TV personalities?.
There has to be better candidates left and right.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Dividing people based on politics is normal. It is everyone's right to vote for who they want. I was talking about race. He divided the "privileged whites" from people of color. He did it in his first few months in office when he stepped in regarding the police doing their job and a 'black' professor.

If you look at the voting pattern Trump is bringing it closer together not making it farther apart. Believe what you want but these are facts.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Coming from you I'm not worried about whatever you think "irony" means. No offense, but I don't take you seriously as a poster.

Is this some of your patented "talking like an adult"? It needs work.

ON TOPIC: I wonder if her inevitable failures as president would all be the fault of the previous Republican president? There appears to be a pattern emerging over the last 20 or so years...

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Who do you get your news from? Just curious. I will not make fun I just really want to know because that answer was very uninformed.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

No. I don't subscribe to the idea that someone is competent in politics just because they are famous. I can't say "Never" though because I would vote for her as an alternative to Donald Trump, but only because she is more compassionate as a human being than Trump is or ever will be.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join