It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Winfrey gets better coverage than POTUS and real change

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: TinySickTears

I'm against dynasty's. That primitive "Divine Right" BS.

And I'm afraid of a male public head over heels for a POTUS. Very afraid.

i just responded to you before i saw this

i dont disagree with what you said

what makes Ivanka qualified though?

why is this Oprah # a stretch but Ivanka would be awesome?

not saying you said that but i want to know how you feel

link   

What's going unmentioned is how this thread is just another in a list of meaningless Trump threads. Funny how the pro-Trump posters aren't lamenting the existence of THIS thread despite it not providing any meaningful narrative.

link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

See the truth before the great internet scrubbing pre 2020

Well, the truth will be completely ineffective at defeating Oprah because Trump said he grabs women by the p*ssy.

I know that no one wants to hear it, but I think we've been set up. Oprah is the Chosen One 2.0 and Trump will contribute greatly to getting her elected. I think that's suspicious, but I know many think he is above suspicion.

Also..see underwerks comment.

Oprah will be completely insulated from criticism, like Obama.

On the bright side, I am confident that Oprah has a legally certified birth certificate proving she is eligible and that she wouldn't sqwak about it or stall if she was asked to produce it.

Also, I like Oprah. She's likable. Obama was not. We had to be instructed to like him or else.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Now, in conclusion, do black people really want another black president because under Barack their jobless rate was astronomical.

I do not think the rate of employment within the black communities had anything to do with the fact the president was black.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: ZombieZygote

Are you guys so unoriginal that you can't come up with a better come back than repeating what I said originally? I feel like you are the third or fourth unoriginal person to tell me, "No really, YOU are the one who is triggered." Come on guy. I expect better from you guys. Your come back is bush league.

To be fair, there is nothing original about your original "You sound triggered" post. So for you to call others unoriginal for giving an unoriginal response to something that isn't even remotely original, is quite funny and ironic to say the least.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

a reply to: underwerks

If that's what YOU are as you just described then that makes you like the ultimate crazy person, especially since you'll quadruple down on it and usher to have the same thing run your party.

I'm just not naive enough to believe any type of meaningful change will ever come from electing a politician to office. Any office.

Especially given how far the bar has been lowered by the Trump circus. And when the bar is lowered in politics, it stays there, or goes even further down.

I seriously doubt after seeing what Trump can do in office (refusing to remove himself from his companies, not releasing tax returns, calling any negative coverage of himself fake, etc) any future politicians will suddenly want to be better. Not at all. They're going to use the Trump playbook to become even shadier. That goes for both parties. Trump has set the precedent.

And thank you for calling me the ultimate crazy person. To be well adjusted to this crap show is no measure of mental health.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

What's going unmentioned is how this thread is just another in a list of meaningless Trump threads. Funny how the pro-Trump posters aren't lamenting the existence of THIS thread despite it not providing any meaningful narrative.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

see that thread too. started by some incarnation of ole steve. like 50 threads in a couple weeks.

othersdeofthecoin asked a question about what you mentioned but of course nobody answered

the trumpets will show up in any thread that is even remotely negative towards trump and start in with their memes and drain the swamp 4 d chess triggered circle jerk bull#.
they make it a point to talk about the obsession with trump and whats the point of the thread etc etc

but in the favorable trump threads it is stars, flags, and circle jerking.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
You sound like some gullible liberal kid,.wish I was selling snake oil,could count on you for a sale,family too

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I must have hit home on that triggered comment. It's like the Trumpkins have stood up en masse at their outrage of one of their own being told they are being an angry jackass.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Why is it useless thread. I was trying to show 3 things...

1. Oprah being called the President
2. Oprah getting more coverage, positive coverage about nothing compared to...
3. Job numbers on a continued decline.

Remember, everything was going to suddenly be Nazis and white power. People of color were screwed. However, that is NOT the case and it should be reported as such but it will not be.

Oprah would never be president however it is comical that people are actually buying into it with the news after the GGA.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Man Krazy, you are as unfiltered as DJT. You sure there is no relation...

link   

Yeah. Well look at the Trumpkins attacking me for my "triggered" comment. Never mind that I'm right and the OP is making a stupid deal out of nothing with this thread. It's more important for them to try to make me look bad. So the ad hominems and strawmen start.

link   
Wasn't it Trump who said something about having Oprah being his running mate?

Yeah, it was definitely Trump.

This thread is what a cult looks like

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I thought Oprah's Canadian citizenship papers would have cleared by now.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Man Krazy, you are as unfiltered as DJT. You sure there is no relation...

I gave you a star for that one just cause it was a better come back than "I know you are but what am I," like I've been getting from everyone else.

edit on 8-1-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I touched on this with some other members in another thread. There is a bigly huge difference between being a very active pro-Trump contributor, compared to somebody that likes to use opinions as fact to smear not only the president, but his supporters for no other reason than to rile them up and bathe in confirmation bias from his peers.

And a quick look between the 2 members in question, if you're being honest with yourself, there is no comparison.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

a reply to: ZombieZygote

Are you guys so unoriginal that you can't come up with a better come back than repeating what I said originally? I feel like you are the third or fourth unoriginal person to tell me, "No really, YOU are the one who is triggered." Come on guy. I expect better from you guys. Your come back is bush league.

Thank you for further illustrating my point.
It wasn't meant as a comeback. "Bush League"? I'm not here to sling insults from the monkey bars of an elementary school playground. If that is your thing, which it appears to be, go for it.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Trump supporters: "I don't care what Trump does, as long as he triggers libtards and pisses them off I'm happy with it!"

Trump supporters: "Obama has done more to divide this nation than anyone ever has!"

link   

Here goes the procession to Idiocracy:

2016: The "You're Fired" billionaire CEO TV show host (Trump) becomes POTUS.

2020: The quack TV gossip show host (Oprah) becomes POTUS.

2024: Jerry Springer becomes POTUS.

You are there already, he’s a c list reality TV celebrity with a big C

link   
a reply to: introvert

The point I was making is in 08 record numbers voted for him because he was black. IN 2008 and 2012 the turnout was record setting. However, Unemployment continued to skyrocket.

In 2016, Trump got more of a black vote than any Republican in recent memory. 4% on 08. 6% in 2012. 9% in 2016.

I could have been more specific but I like to create debate and discussion. I am of the mindset that a Black nominee will not necessarily bring the black vote if things are good under Trump.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join