It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Winfrey gets better coverage than POTUS and real change

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

President Hillary would have received more favorable MSM coverage than President Trump. So of course Oprah would too. If Donald Trump had ran as a Democrat, he'd be the media's darling.

All that said, Oprah would be a better President than Hillary. Like Trump, she's a non-politician. Hillary is a Nasty woman. Oprah is not.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Mike Row

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

And your point is ?

Legislation does originate in the House.

But then again they only took power because Obama forced us(even black Americans) to buy that corporate product called healthcare.

Imagine that.

Forcing unemployed people to buy something OR be taxed.

The last president did nothing for the African Americans except tell them evil whitey, and the cops hate them.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: hombero

Why does he sound triggered? Do you have any rationale, or proof, to back that accusation up?

Its a matter of opinion.

In Krazyshot's opinion, the OP sounds triggered, I also think the OP sounds triggered, hell you sound triggered.

We are all triggered!!

HEY HEY HEY!! Easy now....some of us are just trigger happy.

Star for finding non-partisan humor on this hateful thread.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: knoxie

Who the F names a magazine after themselves, and is on every cover?

Oprah bought and named a TV network after herself too. Can't you see Trump doing that at some point? Maybe after his 3rd term.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Here goes the procession to Idiocracy:

2016: The "You're Fired" billionaire CEO TV show host (Trump) becomes POTUS.

2020: The quack TV gossip show host (Oprah) becomes POTUS.

2024: Jerry Springer becomes POTUS.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Seems a lot of Trumpers are easily triggered by a Oprah presidency..

She has my vote.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You are right African American joblessness is at an all time low, what you failed to mention is that unemployment has been on a steady decline for 8 years. Don't suppose you remember conservatives leading the country into a great depression.

I don't suppose you remember Obama making the Bush tax cuts permanent for the middle class, unlike Trump whose tax cuts for people under 100,000 go back up in a few years. The idea being that everyone will get rich, just like they did in Kansas...oh wait it crashed the state's revenue.

And OF COURSE Oprah gets better coverage than Trump, she had better coverage than Obama. She's ridiculously loved by her fans.

Also that BS about the ugly elite ruling class being Hollywood actors. Holy sh*t are you stupid. Trumps, Kochs, bill gates, Jeff bezzos...rich billionaires are the elite ruling class, not a bunch of millionaire who distract and entertain us. Oprah was probably the only billionaire at the golden globes.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Here goes the procession to Idiocracy:

2016: The "You're Fired" billionaire CEO TV show host (Trump) becomes POTUS.

2020: The quack TV gossip show host (Oprah) becomes POTUS.

2024: Jerry Springer becomes POTUS.

And ALL voting will now be done on Facebook.

Like or dislike!

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Of course, she knew. Meryl Streep knew. The whole damn town knew.

This whole "MeToo" movement is being used to rile women up, also some men, and it is the only card left for the failing Democratic Party to use. It is their Ace in the Hole.

You know it is a hoax, a ploy, a plot, because those women that accused Bill Clinton are basically ignored by the Movers and Shakers behind the "MeToo" movement. It is nothing but a way to give the Dems a social justice issue to push in 2020.

I still think Harvey is the first offering sacrificial lamb. He was willing because he has all the $$$ he'll ever need, his marriage was already rocky, and this is what he wants to do to reward Oprah or whatever Dem woman they will push.

Al Franken caved too early. Remember he was going to stand and fight. Somebody must have told him what the game plan is, and as soon as he found out, he was all for "removing" himself from the Senate.

These people are stupid.

BTW, focus on what has been done to children and is still being done to children.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I'm personally not triggered, just explaining that this will never happen (Oprah getting the prez).

This isn't opinion at all, just observing the terrain.

Fred..

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Same reason as Hillary: because shes effing annoying. She's got to be the most annoying personality on TV. And shes been in our lives FOREVER. Shes made a billion off US. Already have to look at her every effing time at the grocery checkout shes so bad. Enough. Go away now. But her narcissism wont allow her too. Just like Hillary could never just go away. But hey if thats how you want to roll the nation then you're no better than Trump. You're the same thing. Because she is after all.
edit on 8-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: luke1212
a reply to: Krazysh0t

am i the fool, or the people you know working 3 jobs. the debt system in america has most fooled. if you play the slave to it you deserve what you get from it.

Yes. You are the fool. I didn't stutter. Go gain some perspective then come back, because you desperately need it.

You constantly say that people are triggered, and when they consistently respond with a calm demeanor, you scream through your keyboard about strawmen, lack of perspective, attack with ad hominems, etc. Perhaps it is YOU who is the triggered one? 🤔

On topic, our celebrity obsessed culture has reached a level of absurdity which boggles the mind. Seeing as the president in this day and age is merely a PR puppet for our Corporatist regime, I don't really care. President Oprah could be good for some hearty laughs.

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

and, trump is not annoying???? oh lord.

link   
I'm surprised nobody has discussed her possible running mate?

Going to be a long year of the MSM shilling for O or whomever they are going to groom the public with.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960

I'm personally not triggered, just explaining that this will never happen (Oprah getting the prez).

This isn't opinion at all, just observing the terrain.

Fred..

People said the same about Trump. I said the same about Trump.

Just doing my part to help continue the downward slide of America. As long as the other side is angry, we're winning, right?

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

And you want your own Trump. Then you're all the most BS people ever that there ever was. Seriously, I'm trying to save you guys here with this energy I'm putting into this.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I think if O really wants to make this work she needs to transition.

Right now she's just ticking a few of the boxes, she needs to try to get all that she can. Maybe convert to islam? Identify as another gender?

Dems got this one.

link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote

It's funny, but it has only been recently that I've started to interact with extreme liberals. I was at first shocked that any discussion immediately gets off track and the name calling begins. At first, I was taken back by it, but then realized, it's all they have.

So, I just sit back and let them make fools of themselves and quietly smile.

I know what the future holds now. Let them scream all they want.

Fred..

link   

Same reason as Hillary: because shes effing annoying. She's got to be the most annoying personality on TV. And shes been in our lives FOREVER. Shes made a billion off US. Already have to look at her every effing time at the grocery checkout shes so bad. Enough. Go away now. But her narcissism wont allow her too. Just like Hillary could never just go away. But hey if thats how you want to roll the nation then you're no better than Trump. You're the same thing. Because she is after all.

I never said I was better than Trump. People like me or him should never be allowed to be near any public office.

Takes a stable genius to know one.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join