It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Winfrey gets better coverage than POTUS and real change

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I heard that the percentage of black girls that are sexually assaulted before the age of 18 is crazy high and I had to go back and look it up. newsone.com... This was only a survey of 700 people but there is definitely a problem. 60% is an unbelievably high number. It's a slippery slope for democrats because almost all of the assaults are from black men and they don't want to put more black men in jail. I bet the redirect on Oprah bringing awareness to sexual assault will be that all these years went by and she never did anything about it.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The press earned it.

The fourth estate use to be another in the series of checks and balances.

It's nothing but a propaganda arm of the DNC now.

The cherry on top ?

OPRAH!

Who better to symbolize what the left has become.

Pure unadulterated fascists that would make Hitler/Goebells proud.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Why does he sound triggered? Do you have any rationale, or proof, to back that accusation up? We're waiting to hear what you have to say on the matter, the OP made some attempt to provide his rationale, and even brought some figures to the table, so I think it's only fair you do so too.

To leave such a dismissive, offhand reply with no substance to back it up doesn't give any of us anything to go on, it's just an opinion drop. It sounds like the OP may have quoted a statistic that you don't agree with, how does that mean he has been triggered? He is speaking about it, you are getting upset about it -- are you sure you aren't the one that was triggered?
edit on 8-1-2018 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: angeldoll

Why would she get the African American vote?

Stop being intentionally obtuse man. Obviously all the African Americans and women will vote for her based on her policies and such - Even though none of which have been determined yet - but just trust me on this.

Are you really trying to imply something else? Get your head out of the sand!!

edit on 8-1-2018 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

link   
The Democrat's actually found a tv showhost with enough narcissism to rival Trump:

edit on 8-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: hombero

Why does he sound triggered? Do you have any rationale, or proof, to back that accusation up?

Its a matter of opinion.

In Krazyshot's opinion, the OP sounds triggered, I also think the OP sounds triggered, hell you sound triggered.

We are all triggered!!

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think you're probably right on that one, we are all triggered, so that we keep busy fighting between ourselves.

ETA: it's what they are counting on, that people get triggered and upset, and never bring actionable solutions or facts to the table, just go off on emotional reactions. They do a really good job too, it's so easy to fall for it, myself included as you noticed.

link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: GuidedKill

Maybe they are just lazy and don't want to work.

And maybe they aren't. But please, show me how linking a classified page proves Trump is bringing jobs back.

As your post so beautifully points out, all I've seen is right wing hyperbole. Thanks for validating that.

Please you show me first how your friend can't find work!! I listed a link showing 38 thousand jobs in your area and somehow your friends aren't qualified for ANY of them....Maybe you should look into surrounding yourself with better quality people. They only way I see them not being able to find a job is if they are incarcerated, and they even have jobs in there!!

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: hombero

Why does he sound triggered? Do you have any rationale, or proof, to back that accusation up?

Its a matter of opinion.

In Krazyshot's opinion, the OP sounds triggered, I also think the OP sounds triggered, hell you sound triggered.

We are all triggered!!

HEY HEY HEY!! Easy now....some of us are just trigger happy.

edit on 8-1-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

nah, she just owns a magazine that's actually successful unlike our president.

link   
Hm. Let's see. Since we have stooped to the point of electing celebrities now, much to my horror, If Dems did nominate Oprah, who would the Reps put up against her? Would have to be a celebrity.

I'm thinking Mel Gibson. *snickers*

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
On another note I can't for the Alt-Left to show us their O face...

You know...

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Who the F names a magazine after themselves, and is on every cover?

Nope, no narcissism there none at all carry on folks you're not the most brazen hypocrites in history if you rally her for POTUS after all the never Trump the narcissist BS hysteria we've been witnessing for like years now.

Seriously, I'm trying to do you guys a favor. Get off this looney tunes train before it even begins.

I really want to be able to respect the left again. This snip here, after Hillary, there just might not ever be any coming back for you after this....
edit on 8-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: theantediluvian

2010 eh.

The year Republicans took over congress.

And you give Obama credit ?

ROFLMAO.

Republicans didn't take over Congress in 2010. They took control of the House in 2011, following the 2010 midterms. They took control of the Senate in 2015.

"ROFLMAO"

I didn't give Obama or either party credit (or blame) for anything. I simply pointed out how inconsistent Trumpkin worldviews are with reality.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: GuidedKill

Maybe they are just lazy and don't want to work.

And maybe they aren't. But please, show me how linking a classified page proves Trump is bringing jobs back.

As your post so beautifully points out, all I've seen is right wing hyperbole. Thanks for validating that.

Please you show me first how your friend can't find work!! I listed a link showing 38 thousand jobs in your area and somehow your friends aren't qualified for ANY of them....Maybe you should look into surrounding yourself with better quality people. They only way I see them not being able to find a job is if they are incarcerated, and they even have jobs in there!!

Must be nice being qualified for 38,000 different jobs. Because you know, surely you would be if you're going to use that point against someone else.

Right wing hyperbole, part 2.

ETA: Still waiting to see how Trump is responsible for those jobs as well...

edit on 8-1-2018 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Desperation at it's very finest!!

Once the tax cuts hit in, and people start to get more money in their paychecks, you can pretty much bury any Democratic candidate, especially the sound bites that will be used in rep candidates advertising.

"See, the democratic leadership didn't want to give you some of YOUR money back to you!! Imagine what else they want to take away!!"

Trump is playing this perfect.

As expected.

Fred..

link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

nah, she just owns a magazine that's actually successful unlike our president.

I bet she'd release her tax returns too.

link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Trump will have fun with these billboards on every highway across America, can't wait to hear her nickname.

She should have a photo of him and Epstein then, if she ever felt like running

Thanks for pointing that out because Trump kicked Epstein to the curb and shunned him in public. Oprah knew for decades and kept her friend Weinstein very close. *micdrop*

link   
I guess fat shaming Oprah will be a no no.

But fat shaming Trump is ok.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join