It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Winfrey gets better coverage than POTUS and real change

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Why would she get the African American vote?

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Trump will have fun with these billboards on every highway across America, can't wait to hear her nickname.

She should have a photo of him and Epstein then, if she ever felt like running

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

link   
a reply to: underwerks

yeah, and when they are taking off from their new found job they are going to vote for someone who is going to help them keep their job. The democrat policy of whine and tantrum is a failed platform its time to change. Perhaps Bernies free eductaion idea would gain far more traction than the poor old me platform.

link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Leave it to GuidedKill to invent my thinking for me even though I never said anything he is currently attributing to me. Never change mate. It makes it easy to ignore you.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: TinfoilTP

So, y'all are going to spam the boards with this picture all day?

Yawn.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Seems like someone else is triggered if anyone dare say anything negative about Oprah.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Leave it to GuidedKill to invent my thinking for me even though I never said anything he is currently attributing to me. Never change mate. It makes it easy to ignore you.

Leave it to Krazyshot to play the victim when someone points out their constant biased ignorant statements....

You make it easy for all of us to laugh at you.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

a reply to: TinfoilTP

So, y'all are going to spam the boards with this picture all day?

Yawn.

Wait until she runs for POTUS.... If you think this is bad.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker

yeah, and when they are taking off from their new found job they are going to vote for someone who is going to help them keep their job. The democrat policy of whine and tantrum is a failed platform its time to change. Perhaps Bernies free eductaion idea would gain far more traction than the poor old me platform.

Despite the narrative of Trump creating all these jobs I've yet to see any evidence of it, beyond right wing hyperbole.

The people I know without jobs are still without jobs, taxes are still going up and a lot of people in lower income communities feel they are living through a presidency that's hostile to them.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Saiker

Despite the narrative of Trump creating all these jobs I've yet to see any evidence of it, beyond right wing hyperbole.

The people I know without jobs are still without jobs, taxes are still going up and a lot of people in lower income communities feel they are living through a presidency that's hostile to them.

Maybe they are just lazy and don't want to work. There are a lot of unemployed people like that. Gripe about there not being any work but won't take a job at a place like McDonalds because it is beneath them...There are jobs everywhere.

Just to prove my point what town are you in? I'll send you the job adds to forward to your friend.....

LINK

Page 1 of 38,095 jobs

edit on 8-1-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

On the other hand, she is obviously vastly more intelligent than Trump is, and is already a great diplomat. She would get the African American vote, and women's votes.

More intelligence? That’s debatable. For decades she left billions of dollars in an ordinary savings bank account. The school she started had all sorts of problems. Oprah would be broke and a has been of television had not one of her producers suggested she get all production rights for her show.

I know many women in my country who can’t stand her “ I’m your spiritual guru to your inner self” crap. I can’t imagine all women voting for her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Having Oprah as president would be a disaster ... not to mention she would most likely be on the phone to her secret crush ,Obama, the whole time.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

2010 eh.

The year Republicans took over congress.

And you give Obama credit ?

ROFLMAO.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Inquiring minds want to know.

Why would ask me that, instead of why would women vote for her? Inquiring minds want to know.
edit on 1/8/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
unemployment rate 4.1 percent

Personally, i see now hiring signs everywhere. Ive had agencies calling me asking me to leave my own company to help another. Put away your poor old me attitude and you too will see a bright future ahead. Despite everyones claims the stock market is a rich mans indicator 1/3 of Americans have seen their retirement flourish and are growing their own businesses in turn employing more people. Wages are increasing because help is becoming harder to find.

data.bls.gov...

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Why would the left want their own reality tv / gossip tv show host for POTUS after all the railroading about how bad reality tv star Trump is for America? I saw this as a talking point in a thread yesterday just hours before the first Oprah for POTUS thread hit ATS Press.

Bejeezus have an ounce of integrity already.
edit on 8-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Maybe they are just lazy and don't want to work.

And maybe they aren't. But please, show me how linking a classified page proves Trump is bringing jobs back.

As your post so beautifully points out, all I've seen is right wing hyperbole. Thanks for validating that.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It always strikes me when I see Trump supporters ranting about his mostly negative reputation in the press that you guys fail to miss the point.

Trump sucks and everyone knows it but you lot!

when "President Winfrey" is being talked about as a presidential candidate who is seen as more favourable in the press you have a problem. This should be a warning sing for you guys, fair enough, you want to support the guy who you want as POTUS. Thats fine, but at some point you have to wake up and ask the hard questions, like why is Trump tanking in the polls, why do people talk about "president Winfrey", why do the press all seem to hate him, why do all his aids think he is a moron, why do people think he might have dementia...... lots of very hard and negative questions that all point to one thing....

Trump is a joke the only people who have not woke up yet are his supporters.

Personally I would hate to see her run, I think it risks turning the office of the president into a celebrity popularity context.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Why would the left want their own reality tv / gossip tv show host for POTUS after all the railroading about how bad reality tv star Trump is for America? I saw this as a talking point in a thread yesterday just hours before the first Oprah for POTUS thread hit ATS Press.

Bejeezus have an ounce of integrity already.

We're talking about politicians, and you bring up integrity.

Lmao.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join