It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Winfrey gets better coverage than POTUS and real change

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
When will they realize the victim and racism and sexism platform has grown old with millennials. Its tiresome to be thrown scraps in claims of victory.

here are some food stamps see free food.

Heres a cell phone see we gave you a cell phone.

Heres some free health care.

Now whine cause you have no drive to succeed and its rascims/sexism/descrimination because someone else does.

We the American people are not victims we are winners. Democrats need to get back to helping the middle class instead of sitting in self pity about how lifes not fair.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: luke1212

Yeah. All those people working 2 or 3 jobs and still struggling to make ends meet are just lazy. /sarc Do you even realize how ignorant and arrogant you sound right now?
edit on 8-1-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

Even if she runs, she will not win the nomination because Democrat establishment will not allow it to happen.

Your right.

Look at what they did to Sanders.

Rigged primary,Rigged convention, and collusion within the media for their preferred choice.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

oh know, another you got Triggered post. im thinking you got triggered by the OP.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
"They" are already peppering her biography.

I seem to recall reading years ago that she never finished high school.....now, when you google her, she was most popular and graduated way ahead of time.

I remember reading that she had had an abortion at the age of 14....now, when you GOOGLE her, she gave birth to an ill son and he died shortly after birth.

It feels like The Mandela Effect! .....

Now, they are REALLY playing up the parts of her early life where she was sexually abused.

Oh yeah....there is a plot to all this sudden "metoo" hyper focus on such issues. Maybe Harvey has been in on it all along and was willing to be the sacrifice to make it happen.

Or, maybe they're scrubbing everything as clean as they can before she steps out on stage for this big role.

If she runs, 2020 will be all about SEXual misconduct day in and day out. Brace yourselves. Ugh! It will be the only thing they have because by then, the economy will be soaring, jobs will be plentiful, infrastructure projects will be kickin' a$$ big league, and the MAGA agenda will be rockin' and rollin'.

It will be the BIG CARD, sexual this and sexual that.

edit on 8-1-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Trump will have fun with these billboards on every highway across America, can't wait to hear her nickname.

link   

i earn next to nothing, and i dont use any government assistance programs witch i'm sure my low pay qualifys for. if i can make it anyone can. i know people who make more than me that are fooled by the whole debt system/slavery and will be years before they are in my position. arogant no, bad slave yes.

link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The African American jobless rate is at an ALL TIME low since they started recording in 1972

Link

Now, in conclusion, do black people really want another black president because under Barack their jobless rate was astronomical

Now here's the reality.

link   
a reply to: luke1212

Sorry let me amend my last post. You sound ignorant, arrogant, and you lack the ability to come up with an original comeback for things you can't refute.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

A person with drive to work three jobs should be working 1 and in college to grow their resume. Now successful peoples fault this person is working harder and not smarter. Tech colleges are free through pell grants. They even pay you a little extra while your in school.

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: GuidedKill
He divided the country more than ever.

It's so funny when people say this about Obama. Mostly because it shows that the person who just said it hasn't opened up a history book in the recent past (if ever). For instance anyone who thinks that the country was more divided under Obama than during the Civil War, I have a wall extending across the Southern boarder to sell them.

Or even when people say Trump is like Hitler or is going to cause the extinction on all of mankind etc etc etc....

You mean like that kind of over reacting?

link   

originally posted by: luke1212

i earn next to nothing, and i dont use any government assistance programs witch i'm sure my low pay qualifys for. if i can make it anyone can. i know people who make more than me that are fooled by the whole debt system/slavery and will be years before they are in my position. arogant no, bad slave yes.

If you think that your personal anecdote describes every person in the country than you are a class A fool.

link   
a reply to: matafuchs

#SheKnew

#HerToo

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

It's so funny when people say this about Obama. Mostly because it shows that the person who just said it hasn't opened up a history book in the recent past (if ever). For instance anyone who thinks that the country was more divided under Obama than during the Civil War, I have a wall extending across the Southern boarder to sell them.

Or even when people say Trump is like Hitler or is going to cause the extinction on all of mankind etc etc etc....

Strawman. No one said that in this thread.

Well deflecting with a "whataboutism" is certainly a type of over reacting.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

So, y'all are going to spam the boards with this picture all day?

Yawn.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This is actually something I wrote about before Trump won the presidency.

If Trump manages through some black magic to finagle the white house then he opens the door for a flood of entertainer presidents. Entertainer politicians. In the future if it continues unabated Hollywood will be a prerequisite for holding public office. Like it or not, Trump is an entertainer. Most of the money he's made in the past 10-15 years has been from the licensing of his name and his work in television. While this is all good as long as someone who's values match your own is running for office, imagine what happens when the other side whips enough people up into a frenzy to believe anything they say and vote for them.

Conservatives, do you really want to live through a Oprah/Clooney presidency?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe if Oprah runs, she'll win. Mainly because every person in America that stayed home last time convinced of a Democrat victory will now be out banging the voting drums. I believe in the next election we'll see a level of voter engagement unrivaled in the modern era.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

am i the fool, or the people you know working 3 jobs. the debt system in america has most fooled. if you play the slave to it you deserve what you get from it.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker

A person with drive to work three jobs should be working 1 and in college to grow their resume. Now successful peoples fault this person is working harder and not smarter. Tech colleges are free through pell grants. They even pay you a little extra while your in school.

Shoulda, coulda, woulda. Why don't you go out and tell all those people working multiple jobs to just go to college? Clearly it is as simple as saying it right?
edit on 8-1-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: luke1212

am i the fool, or the people you know working 3 jobs. the debt system in america has most fooled. if you play the slave to it you deserve what you get from it.

Yes. You are the fool. I didn't stutter. Go gain some perspective then come back, because you desperately need it.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Strawman. No one said that in this thread.

Well deflecting with a "whataboutism" is certainly a type of over reacting.

Strawman huh? So you are saying when people over react and say Obama was the most divisive president ever, it isn't equivalent to when someone says Trump is like Hitler who was probably the most extreme example of dividing people??

LOL I guess it's OK to over react and spew hyperbole when it is aimed at Trump....But not King Obama??

HAHAHA

edit on 8-1-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join