It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Winfrey gets better coverage than POTUS and real change

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
If Oprah and creepy uncle Joe Biden is the best the dems have to offer they have 7 long years of losing ahead.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Now, in conclusion, do black people really want another black president because under Barack their jobless rate was astronomical.

President Obama reduced the African American Unemployment rate by a greater margin than Trump.

President Obama also created more new jobs than Trump, on average and year over year, including 2016 vs. 2017.

Economists all agree that the first year of a presidency, unemployment rate is the product of the previous years policies (Pres. Obama).

Notice the trend here that Trump is trying to take credit for?

Blue Line African American Unemployment
Red Line White Unemployment

edit on 10-1-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

trump a reality tv star was the best you had to offer..

at least oprah is an actual self-made billionaire. she has a hell of a lot more of my respect for that then trumpster.

3 years ago i'm pretty sure most here on ats would think trump a joke. lol you guys are funny.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=23028641]IgnoranceIsntBliss
Not to go off topic, but I freaking love BOC.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
If Oprah and creepy uncle Joe Biden is the best the dems have to offer they have 7 long years of losing ahead.

Right, cuz a Billionaire TV personality will never be POTUS..

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScreamingNinjas
Oprah is a joke, no one would vote for her. The current President is the only one attempting to fix the mess left by the numb skulls. Trump designated Jan 2018 as National Slavery & Human Trafficking Prevention Month, it sounds like he did that purposely to let them know he's coming for them. I hope he nails the ones responsible for it.

January is the official month for that.

PS - the last three presidents have designated or made a comment about it, as well.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Good point

I'd still like to see Tulsi Gabbard run in 2020. That is at least one Dem I'd proudly cast my vote for
edit on 1/10/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Good point

I'd still like to see Tulsi Gabbard run in 2020. That is at least one Dem I'd proudly cast my vote for

There is actually a decent stable of candidates for 2020, albeit they are keeping low profiles until the moment arrives to avoid early targeting by right wing frenzied propagandists.

With Hillary they were attacking her many years before she ran because it was so obvious she would.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

It is not the candidates but what the DNC has as support and donations. It does not look good. They were expcting HRC to stroll on in and the cash to keep coming but they are at Square one. Going to be hard to rebuild the Clinton Cash machine

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

With Hillary they were attacking her many years before she ran because it was so obvious she would.

It's obvious Hillary was her own worst enemy. The consummate corrupt politician who could keep from doing corrupt things that would tank her candidacy. Hillary was what killed Hillarys Presidency. She and she alone handed the loaded gun to her opposition. Did you read Donna Brazilles book!!!???
edit on 10-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Elizabeth Warren on Oprah 2020: "I Don't Know" If America Wants Another Celebrity Billionaire President

Still better than what we've had. Like I said, give her a chance. We gave one to Obama, Trump now it's somoene elses turn. In Oprah's defense...she's a way better human being than Trump.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
as a liberal i have to say i think a celebrity POTUS is stupid and a bad idea. Voting a person into the most powerful office in the country based on popularity not qualifications, is suicide at best, murder suicide more likely. that said i like Oprah, i would never in a million years as a solid liberal, vote for her for 2 reasons. first her solid lack of qualifications and second refer to my prior statement, she is a celebrity.
When the president runs the country based on Nielsen ratings and not on law then we are going down the wrong road and swerving badly.

BTW The liberal media does NOTrepresent liberal voters. it represents the wealthy elite liberal corporations and their ilk.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

The Oprha that wants old white people to die to eliminate racism. Yeah, she's a peach.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

OH # this is gonna blow up , Dave Chappelle can sink Oprah's boat before it gets to the shore

I'm sure the whole reason Chappelle didn't go into that 50 million dollar contract had something to do with Oprah threatening his life and his family .

Or did I dream that , or was that just Dave being funny I cant tell

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: matafuchs

You sound triggered.

Oh my God.... ugh! That word again... yeah we get that your feelings were hurt when we called you that so your response is just More denial of reality? You call Any type of reaction to anything "triggered"... when the word first came into use, it was libs literally having a nervous breakdown on camera. And you are putting this op in that category?

No matter how much reality you reject, the black unemployment rate is still at the lowest rate EVER. Trump hasnt nuked the world. Gays, lgbtq, Mexicans and Muslims arent being rounded up and shot. All the panicking and crying you all did was nothing but a bunch of drama queens having an adult version of a tizzy...

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

The Oprha that wants old white people to die to eliminate racism. Yeah, she's a peach.

And...still better than Hillary and Trump.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Okay, maybe her running mate should be Joseph Mengala. bet you'd like that.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Okay, maybe her running mate should be Joseph Mengala. bet you'd like that.

I think you're exaggerating a little bit. I mean you really think Oprah is worse than Hillary or Trump? Serious question.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The latest poll of likely 2020 voters shows that Joe Biden would beat Oprah Winfrey in the Democratic primary.

Oprah would need to do to Joe, what Hillary did to Bernie.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join