It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Winfrey gets better coverage than POTUS and real change

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
What is the left going to do when she loses in 2020? I assume just meltdown/dissolve in the streets into some kind of gelatinous mass.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: butcherguy
Seems like someone else is triggered if anyone dare say anything negative about Oprah.

It will be a Federal crime if she runs.

Besides, who thinks she can take what is dished out in a political race?

At best she would be a willing tool with the CFR running things in the background. They just hire people to make the people happy. Her fans would think they have an advocate while she's busy selling us out. I like her as a show person but her politics are terrible, and that's putting it mildly.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Triggered? I'm laughing my ass off about Oprah being president....

Don't laugh...the stage is being set...it's Oprah vs Ivanka...the battle of the rich women for the Oval Office, one white and one black, one made it herself, one inherited it from her dad, one born with silver spoon, one worked her way up etc..

It's all "theater".

Both will be great "orators."

So, lets' see who will win.

edit on 9-1-2018 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

2 good reason why Oprah would be a huge mistake for president!

1. She's a racist.

2. Ironic: Oprah Winfrey lectured America about the pervasive sexual abuse culture in Hollywood during her Golden Globes speech Sunday. She's nothing more than a hypocritical Weinstein puppet! Obviously! Picture is Oprah and Weinstein at the Critic’s Choice Awards in 2014. And there are plenty of other pictures of them all cozy together!

edit on 9-1-2018 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

It's interesting that as flawed as nOprah might be, she would be a far better candidate than Hillary ever could have been.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

It's easy to understand why. Trump says horrible things, lies constantly, lies to clarify earlier lies, and puts forth policies that target people with little to no political power. He is benefitting from economic policies put forth during the Obama administration, though he or his supporters would never admit such a vulgar thing.

I'm not even sure what positive coverage of Trump would look like. It certainly wouldn't be comprehensive, because there's so much negativity spewed by him, people in his cabinet, and spokespersons. Well, I don't watch Fox News, so perhaps that's an example of positive Trump news.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

yes the democrats are trying to force her as their main front runner trying to keep pushing race and fake gender crap. woman says repeatedly she doesn't want to run,she has a vast media empire and she knows with out her hand in it likely it would fail.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I see the scared talking points being "Do we really want another tv star as President?" As if Trump wasn't enough? Sure we do...so long as the politics are right.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

If you think EVERY liberal and black voter in the Nation wouldn't turn out to see Trump off and elect one of the brightest billionaires in our lifetime, thrn you are deluded. Oprah by a landslide....she even takes Texas....after Ohio, Florida, Penn, Mass, NY, CA and Ill....lol....it's OVER.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Milo nailed it in his podcast yesterday when he said that Oprah is the closest thing these Hollywood liberals have to God, and bringing her in to give that speech was the equivalent of being "absolved" for their sins. It's interesting when he points out that her shows were even structured like the Eucharist.

@8:40

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Trump will win again in 2020.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I'm sure it's just me being jaded and cynical (props to the actual JaC) but surely it's no mere coincidence that all the buzz on O started within the same week as her revamped Weight Watchers 2018 ad roll out.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Right now Oprah is great, let her run in the 2020 election cycle, Reddit and 4Chan will have fun with that.
She would have a way better chance to beat Trump, but she has to win the primary first, as we have seen, you just never know what can happen.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Last time, all it took was a black man to blind everyone into thinking that Obama's Presidency had shattered the glass ceiling of racism. America thought it had proven itself...until Obama and Michelle started with their racist statements that divided America more than ever. The American public can be seduced easily and suckered constantly, using the same tactics, over and over. I hope that the American people are a bit smarter now after Obama, and aren't going to fall for another emotional magic trick like ... not only a black person, but...... wait for it.....a black 'female' President. Time to get stupid again.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasyeti
Trump will win again in 2020.

It does not matter who is put in office and that is the problem.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Someone I know said that he couldn't see a woman running the country. I disagree, I don't think there is anything inherently different about women that would keep them from running the country.

But isn't Oprah an emotional person? Does she have any experience with running a government?

At any rate, I think we need someone who is tech-savvy to lead the country in the next election. Trump is all right at it, surprisingly, despite his age.

But I think we are going to face some serious issues with Bitcoin and blockchain technology, as well as the possibility of EMP's taking out our electronic infrastructure, and Russia continuing to engage in cyber warfare against us. There are undoubtedly spies and bots infiltrating social media and forums as undercover operatives from all sorts of places. Russia could succeed in hacking election machines in 2018.

China is investing in Bitcoin mining machines and could end up seeing quite the rise in net worth. Lots of stuff that I'm not sure Oprah could deal with -

Hell, Trump is an idiot and his views are not in line with mine, but I think he might be able to do a better job in this area. I'm sure my views are more in line with Oprah's.
edit on 09pmTue, 09 Jan 2018 22:38:17 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Mess? What mess? Are you talking about the made up mess the MSM talks about all day? Or is something going on that is affecting the country in a bad way?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   

I just love how the left totally turns a blind eye to their own. She's accused of helping pimp women out to Weinstein, and do a google of her schools in Africa, and what those schools really do. (Hint: pedophilia)

She's filth, a hypocrite. Not surprising CNN is fawning over her.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGOAT

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
She's late to the party in 'exposing' the Hollyweird Rape Culture, and now she's qualified to be POTUS?

Get effing real people.

She's been in their world from day one. So where the F was she all along?

Sucking on the pedophile/rapist Harvey Weinstein's earlobe.

Meanwhile we currently have Trump, the rapist in chief.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Oprah is a joke, no one would vote for her. The current President is the only one attempting to fix the mess left by the numb skulls. Trump designated Jan 2018 as National Slavery & Human Trafficking Prevention Month, it sounds like he did that purposely to let them know he's coming for them. I hope he nails the ones responsible for it.
edit on 10-1-2018 by ScreamingNinjas because: (no reason given)

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join