It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Winfrey gets better coverage than POTUS and real change

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I hope Oprah isn't hiding any skeletons in her closet because if she they destroy her brand.

That's also why I don't think it will happen.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: amazing

" we put people up on pedastals and such, but we do that with all politicians. "

Speak for Yourself and Others if you Must , but Remember there are Millions of Americans Uneffected by it , Myself Included .

The question is though, we have to vote for someone. I guess we don't, but someone will be president...and what makes Oprah worse than anyone else?

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

An "outsider" (1%er Hollyweird elitist) spoon fed to you by the DNC + MSM.

Good luck with that. TV's biggest narcissist. Maybe just vote Trump again.

She's worse than anyone else that ran, how? LIke I said, I could be mistaken, but it appears to me she has a genuine heart. Unlike everyone else that ran last time. I'd go for her over a lawyer any day.

Remember that the only way someone can get elected president is if they're at least semi famous. Trump showed us that someone outside the "normal" system can get elected. That's a groundbreaking discovery. Obama and Trump showed us that people want change...we want change we can believe in and we want to make America great again. We're sick of the status quo.

So you can say cult of personality and 1 percenter all you want, but in the system we have now, we need to elect people who are outside of the normal, typical power structure even if they are rich and famous.
edit on 8-1-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

More of the same. The latest pattern.

DC politicians that aspire to be 1%er celebrities / billionaire business rockstar 1%er celebrities that aspire to be politicians / 1%er drama queen business mogul celebrities that aspire to be politicians.

All dripping narcissists whom CANT just go away our whole GD lives.

All the reasons I imagine you HATE Trump, Hillary was ALL that (and a proven psychopath warmonger tyrant). And here comes Oprah more of the same with all the social group demagogue cards for the MSM etc to play that pisses everyone off and puts us all at each others throats.

But hey if you want more Trump/Hillary, and to set our social fabric ablaze in total Idiocracy then go on with this notion but if you do you might as well accept Trump right here and now.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I don't disagree with the gyst of what you're saying.

The problem is that someone has to be president, and we have to elect someone. Our vote matters to some degree. I truly believe that.

The only person that can win is someone that's high profile or well known. And all we can do is pick the one that running that appears to be the best one.

What are your real thoughts on what I just said here?

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Seems like someone else is triggered if anyone dare say anything negative about Oprah.

It will be a Federal crime if she runs.

Besides, who thinks she can take what is dished out in a political race?

edit on 1 8 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Isn't it quite ironic that the Hollyweird want to claim Oprah is fit to be President, and one of the last things she did was to become part of a group of "super rich people" who want population control?

www.theguardian.com...

The members of the "billionaire club who want to save the world" include...

The names of some of the members are familiar figures: Bill Gates, George Soros, Warren Buffett, Oprah Winfrey, David Rockefeller and Ted Turner. But there are others, too, like business giants Eli and Edythe Broad, who are equally wealthy but less well known. All told, its members are worth $125bn.

Of course, left-wing media tried to run with the "they want to save the world"... Despite the fact that these groups of "super rich who want to save the world" are some of the same people who have contributed millions to force abortions, and force sterilization on people in third world countries...

edit on 8-1-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

yeah golden ball awards a staged democrud event. seriously a movie that has been out barely a month from seth rogens production company that has grossed almost 20 million its whole run gets best motion picture award and james franco gets best actor wth. its just a blue party party. and oprah is not going to put her tremendous assets into a trust so she can be potus.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I nominate Winfrey for President of The View.

Sometimes, a picture tells a thousand tales...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I seldom agree with you but you do make a good point in that post.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: butcherguy
Seems like someone else is triggered if anyone dare say anything negative about Oprah.

It will be a Federal crime if she runs.

Besides, who thinks she can take what is dished out in a political race?

Trump would destroy her if she ran. Then he would be called racist for saying nasty things about her.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Well I might vote for her if I hear her policies. Frankly being a Democrat I have a problem. Looking at who they are planning on running were going to lose badly. Look at the list of people considering running Dwayne Johnson,Joe Biden,Terry McAuliffe,Andrew M. Cuomo, Bernie Sanders (sold us out in last election),Cory Booker,Kirsten Gillibrand,Elizabeth Warren,and in this list the only person I think could beat Trump is Howard Schultz. He'd get my vote in a heart beat but he keeps saying he won't run. So that leaves oprah.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

NOprah is hell's candidate.
edit on 9-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

F. GD. Is it really that sad a state of affairs?

edit on 9-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: luke1212

Sorry let me amend my last post. You sound ignorant, arrogant, and you lack the ability to come up with an original comeback for things you can't refute.

But he walked 99 years in the hottest summer ever known for 15 years to go to school to make things as they are.

You kids today with your gpr and your fancy phonies. Give me a stick, a part of twine and the sun, I'll build you a house, and it'll only cost your first son, and that goat.

I knew of a guy who sold a pen on ebay, and eventually bought a house with the end proceeds of purely good bartering.

I'll never get those "If I can do it, so can you!" types.. seems too much effort. Why not be all "If you are doing it, I dont have to. Grab me a beer plox."

now that's worth $1.10 an hour.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

NOprah is hell's candidate.

What ever happened to Ricky Lake?

She is from this timeline, right?

I keep forgetting, the medicine I am on for my mundane afflictions, is interfering with the neural network constructed to operate in this time line, and is sometimes re-wired (damn gaba receptors just have to toy with everythying) and there are a few occasions when what seems like a memory here, is in fact, a memory from somewhere that doesnt exist here... god help me if I ever get stuck on that configuration, it would appear as if I were completely insane...

and we that have not can.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

Generation Z already on track to take the brain chips. All this stuff we argue about today in a few years is meaningless with the looming Tech War. All this stuff They have us fighting about is to distract us from that agenda thats in full haste developmental mode. And as long as we keep letting them sucker us via our own human nature we lose. That's why i keep tormenting everyone with this human nature groupthink stuff.

This war is already being perpetrated against us all, and their battle cry is us screaming at each other until its too late....

There won't be a tech war if our talent in Silicon Valley keep wanting to leave to start dispensaries.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Basically....SSDD. There hasnt been a decent candidate in a looooong time

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I like that!

edit on 9-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

She's late to the party in 'exposing' the Hollyweird Rape Culture, and now she's qualified to be POTUS?

Get effing real people.

She's been in their world from day one. So where the F was she all along?

Sucking on the pedophile/rapist Harvey Weinstein's earlobe.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join