It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Winfrey gets better coverage than POTUS and real change

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: luke1212
a reply to: Krazysh0t

No no no. I got the right perspective here. I was taught at a young age how to manage my finances. Most people get a letter in the mail saying preapproved cc/loan whatever. The majority of people that sign up are the fools. Its the attitude get it now, I deserve it now that gets you. I got a loan for my house. Everything else I saved for.

Same here, luke1212

Everything we own/buy is paid for in cash/money in checking account. The only mortgage was the house, but we paid it off in 8 years instead of 20

Credit has eliminated the satisfaction one feels from the level of discipline and personal accomplishment that comes with saving up for something

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

We have a winner!

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I wonder who she would choose for her VP.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

edit on 8-1-2018 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Kevin Spacey...

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: matafuchs

When you look at the pictures of award shows, with all of the actors and actresses and directors and producers I see one thing. The eilte-ruling class of the United States. An ugly picture.

Says a person who bends over backwards to support a reality TV personality and Celebrity WWE actor as president..

Who was a businessman first.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

edit on 8-1-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: luke1212

Yeah. All those people working 2 or 3 jobs and still struggling to make ends meet are just lazy. /sarc Do you even realize how ignorant and arrogant you sound right now?

Source for all of them working 2 or 3 jobs?

Oh wait, this is just you appealing to emotion.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Just look at this thread. You'd think this was August 2016 and someone started a thread talking trash about Hillary's latest scandal. Just nominate TV's biggest narcissist now the commitment already in place eh.

Honestly, I'd rather have Whoopie. Their politics probably not a bit different. Without the politics Whoopie might actually be funny to hang out with but Oprah, OMG the elitist drama queen no thanks. She's not a 'real person' as bad as Trump could ever be is the juju I've always gotten from her. Just like Hillary.

edit on 8-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
a reply to: angeldoll

On the other hand, she is obviously vastly more intelligent than Trump is, and is already a great diplomat. She would get the African American vote, and women's votes.

More intelligence? That’s debatable. For decades she left billions of dollars in an ordinary savings bank account. The school she started had all sorts of problems. Oprah would be broke and a has been of television had not one of her producers suggested she get all production rights for her show.

I know many women in my country who can’t stand her “ I’m your spiritual guru to your inner self” crap. I can’t imagine all women voting for her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Having Oprah as president would be a disaster ... not to mention she would most likely be on the phone to her secret crush ,Obama, the whole time.

Didn't she have two schools in Africa found to be grooming young girls to satisfy older women? if there were two, how many more could there have been? And her closeness with Weinstein? Hmmmm
edit on 8-1-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
nice topic

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
You know what, F it this is Idiocracy just fully embrace it and do her as POTUS and Tom Cruise as VP and get it over with.

The Two Party's are cults anyways so why not have NWO New Age Priestess POTUS and Scientologist VP.

Perfectamundo!

Sign me up for Heaven's Gate.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Here - this is what we're all thinking - Dave comes through in articulating it nicely.......

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
It always strikes me when I see Trump supporters ranting about his mostly negative reputation in the press that you guys fail to miss the point.

Trump sucks and everyone knows it but you lot!

when "President Winfrey" is being talked about as a presidential candidate who is seen as more favourable in the press you have a problem. This should be a warning sing for you guys, fair enough, you want to support the guy who you want as POTUS. Thats fine, but at some point you have to wake up and ask the hard questions, like why is Trump tanking in the polls, why do people talk about "president Winfrey", why do the press all seem to hate him, why do all his aids think he is a moron, why do people think he might have dementia...... lots of very hard and negative questions that all point to one thing....

Trump is a joke the only people who have not woke up yet are his supporters.

Personally I would hate to see her run, I think it risks turning the office of the president into a celebrity popularity context.

You still act like the press is legitimate. I guess you would with the ministry of truth BBC playing in the background.
"President Winfrey" is being talked about because they think a black female will fare better than the old white female they ran previously.

She's black.
She's female.
She's a TV personality. (think fighting fire with fire)
She's world famous but can draw on her early years as a way to relate to the average voter.
She can claim to fund her own campaign, which they hope will draw the Bernie crowd despite her being the 1%.
Left can't field anyone better at the moment.

If Oprah has any self-respect, she won't run and be used by the DNC so they can play every social card.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: JinMI

Why would she get the African American vote?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Why would ask me that, instead of why would women vote for her? Inquiring minds want to know.

I didn't make the claims, you did. Thus my question.

Seeing is how you're dodging the question.......

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Here - this is what we're all thinking - Dave comes through in articulating it nicely.......

That right there, is actually the trajectory we're on when you follow the patterns....

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Why would she get the African American vote?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Why would ask me that, instead of why would women vote for her? Inquiring minds want to know.

I didn't make the claims, you did. Thus my question.

Seeing is how you're dodging the question.......

Ahh leave angeldoll alone, we all know she can't admit it without admitting that race plays a part in it.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

what pattern?

conservative electing trump?

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

The Darkest Patterns
edit on 8-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

That right there, is actually the trajectory we're on when you follow the patterns....

No, generation Z will not let that happen.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join