It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Winfrey gets better coverage than POTUS and real change

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: matafuchs

I nominate Winfrey for President of The View.

Those photos are critically important in exposing frauds like Oprah.

#THEYALLKNEW

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
a reply to: angeldoll

Mike Row

Now there is someone I could endorse.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Should we just accept the computer overlords, then?

I don't think we should look at a candidate based on their vital statistics. White, black, male, female, Asian, Hispanic.. none of that matters, nor is it a good predictor of a President's success.

I don't care whether our next President is a poor white male, a rich black female or a middle class Asian. What I care about is getting another person in office who is passionate about going to bat for the American people, wants to improve our lives and our country and will work tirelessly to defend the Constitution, BOR and rule of law.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Seconded

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

This was all coordinated. It was meant to be book comes out and damages Trump beyond repair then Oprah takes the stage as "Phantom of the Oprah" to save America from the howwid mysoginist white men. The manipulation is strong with the Liberals.

It has not gone according to plan. In the UK they tried it on a year or two back replacing Jeremy Corbyn (leader of the opposition), because his face did not fit with the globalists, with some "pink puppet" and it looked real stupid and instantly back-fired. At least America is less obvious, but still obvious.

It hasn't worked. I can feel it from here that Trump is keeping it together and people are sticking with him. The nasty character assassination trick did not work. That Michael Wolff is a paid shill, nothing more and I mean that; HE REALLY IS.

Does she really want to come out of her corner so early and face the Wrath of Trump for the next 3 years and then have to fight the dude in an election?

edit on 8-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

#NOprah

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Thanks for posting OP. Many people missed the point that this isn't newsworthy just speculation based on nothing. While real news and figures are buried.

I for one am sick of all the celebs that are supposedly going to run for POTUS: Kanye, Oprah, Clooney,

I doubt we'll see any actual politicians/congressmen running in the future.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: East29

She's a degenerate. Let's see, smoked Crack in the 80s, did powder coke to get UP for her show, and recruited women for Harvey Weinstein. Sounds more like a congressman.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Ain't happening.

link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Please. You think her and Stedman get it on? I bet she hung out at the Wienstien parties....

link   
a reply to: Revolution9

You really are fishing for stars now

link   
a reply to: gimcrackery

Uhm, what is not happening?

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

The next president that is not Trump should be more than a sex and a racial identity.

We want real leaders. Nothing else will do.

edit on 1 8 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I'm thinking either Kasich or Rubio will challenge Trump in 2020 and win the nomination. I'd put my money on Rubio.
So, Rubio v. Winfrey? Elizabeth Warren might challenge Oprah.

That is, if Mr. Trump lasts until 2020. It's been a rocky and upsetting 11 months for him. Not sure how much more he is willing to take, or can take.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
One things for sure, if Oprah's team put this out today to test the water, she has received a massively positive result.

.... probably positive enough to get the Russian hackers scurrying into their cubby holes to set up new accounts on youtube and facebook, as the old ones were obviously exposed.
edit on 1/8/2018 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

You really are fishing for stars now

I am not. I don't write anything for that. I am not popular here and I do not want to be. I wrote that because I MEAN IT. That is what I think. I have had it up to here with this style of globalism (not globalism per se) and hypocritical liberalism.

Damn, I wrote a wickedly good comment at the Guardian. I wanted to share it here. They deleted it because it was too honest. In future I will remember to copy what I write as I am getting so much deleted these days. It is Liberals who are censoring me. I am being honest and it is hitting a raw nerve with them. This is all very serious. It is not going to calm down. There is too much to play for now. We must try in the West to deal with this globalism vampire that treads all over nations as it suits it and has no regard for laws or borders. It is working for them but not for us. They are destroying us. They don't have to live in the mess they make. We DO!

edit on 8-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I love that wrath of trump poster. The Star Trek Wrath of Khan movie was good too.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Greetings Lady!

I do not think politics will ever be the same after Trump. Personally I believe he is the first third party candidate that we have ever had.

I also believe this happened because of the true power behind Trump, that being high level intelligence/military/corporate powers that are against the horrors of the group that controls both Democrats and Republicans and their black market dealings (drug/human/weapon/organ harvesting) and brownstoning operations.

Pedowood is also a controlled network, the debauchery and sickness that has been allowed to thrive in that den has been done through people like Oprah keeping her mouth shut about people like Weinstein.

We needed Trump in order to wake up the masses from the "lesser of two evil" BS. By the time 2020 comes around I have a feeling that the level of corruption that shall have been exposed will finally have people demanding third parties across this nation!
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131pmMonday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

No no no. I got the right perspective here. I was taught at a young age how to manage my finances. Most people get a letter in the mail saying preapproved cc/loan whatever. The majority of people that sign up are the fools. Its the attitude get it now, I deserve it now that gets you. I got a loan for my house. Everything else I saved for.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

The best* thing about Oprah running is that she is a black female, so any criticism of her or her policies or political prowess will be seen as ___________ , truth or accuracy be damned

Your task, if you so choose, is to name-that-word.

(Best for the media slop-bucket machine)

Out of 300 million yanks, suddenly Oprah is the best foot forward to defeat Trump?

I don't ever want to hear any BS about how 'Trump' is an embarrassment for America on the global stage.

No, it's not Trump who is the embarrassment, nor Oprah - it's the everyday Americans that keep oiling this machine.

And it is a machine, for instance, right now as I type this at 6.55am, Channel 7 here in Australia is running Oprahs speech every 15 minutes and in every instance they are also commenting on her POTUS race in 2020.

How many of you actually understand what is happening here?

You-have-NO-idea.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join