It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump lawyers hoping to avoid Mueller interview with signed document claiming innocence

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: yuppa

a reply to: yuppa

Reagan sold us out, and used his claims of dementia and "I can't remember" to his advantage.

He got to ride into the sunset on his California ranch (or so they say)

Weigh th eoptions then. do you want pence in charge? Or hillary? Satus quo for th ewin right?
Also... how did regan sell us out? Iran contra? Selling weapons to rebels. Totally american thing to do.
And if they actually thought he sold us out he would had been impeached no matter his mental state.

I fail to see how Hillary could be in charge. It would require throwing out our constitution.

All th eother parts and you just bring up hillary? WHat pence is chopped liver? No comment on regean not being impeached?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Pence is the duly elected VP. I see no issue with that. DO I like his politics? Not really. But if he's not stealing money from my pocket, ill survive.

Reagan is an SOB for a few reasons. Iran/Contra is a big one. October Surprise is another. WIthout him, and GHW Bush, the last coup wouldn't have happened, and most of the downside of the 80's, 90's, and 2000's wouldn't have happened. Sure, we'd have had other hells to deal with....but without Intelligence running everything, at least it would be sane and make sense to us.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Pence is the duly elected VP. I see no issue with that. DO I like his politics? Not really. But if he's not stealing money from my pocket, ill survive.

Reagan is an SOB for a few reasons. Iran/Contra is a big one. October Surprise is another. WIthout him, and GHW Bush, the last coup wouldn't have happened, and most of the downside of the 80's, 90's, and 2000's wouldn't have happened. Sure, we'd have had other hells to deal with....but without Intelligence running everything, at least it would be sane and make sense to us.

the coup was coming regardless. shah was corrupt.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: antiantonym

originally posted by: Metallicus
I think you should stop trashing ATS with pointless threads every 10 minutes and get some sleep. As far as predictions go I predict nothing will happen just like all the other predictions of a Trump’s demise.

This is what I've been saying for months is the climax of the Russian investigation...Trump testifying under oath.

The reporting is that they are negotiating a formal interview between Special Council's office and Trump.

Strangely Trump wants to do it and thinks it will speed up him being crossed off any list.
It is his attorneys that are resisting and offering written answers vs. in person interview.

Ford, Reagan, Bush, Clinton..and I think a few others have been interviewed by Special Counsels in the past.

The gut punch SC is looking for is Trumps involvement in crafting the denial for Don Jr. about the meeting with Russians.

Which leads me to believe that meeting is going to lead to Don Jr. getting charged and Mueller wants to see if Trump Sr. is going to accompany him.

That meeting is much more than what we know publicly..
The Russian Lawyer DOn Jr. met with was also representing a Russian Company that was going to trial for money laundering in NYC...the Prosecutor was Preet Bharara...who Trump then fired suddenly without explanation after he was told he was going to be kept on..then the very strong case was settled by the US government for pennies on the dollar right before it was scheduled to go to trial for no reason anybody can explain.

Best guess is that is where the investigation has found meat.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

the coup was coming regardless. shah was corrupt.

Corruption is a way of life in the middle east. Every shah is corrupt, then and now.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: antiantonym

pretty sure only people who can make a sitting president show up and talk is congress.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hang on to that question and I'll get back to ya.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
January 23, 2018

1. President Trump told reporters today that he would like to meet with Mueller personally, and be under oath during the questioning.

2. A DOJ person said on FoxNews that Mueller really wants to "interview" President Trump before the House Intelligence Committee/Nunez Memo Document is made public. I wonder why?

<< 4  5  6   >>

join