It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Child

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Has Any one seen the email video of the Alien Child. Think its a hoax if you saw it? The setting is in a 3rd world country with a group of kids in the room. A older lady is holding the child. Than it cuts to the Alien baby eatting from a bottle. Pretty freaking when it starts to eat! Trying to figure out how to upload it to the site? Is it possible to upload video's or do I have to save it on a server?

BB

[edit on 14-2-2005 by Barooooooo]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
hang on there's a name for this; google harlequin fetus (sp?)

nice.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
it's some kind of EXTREMELY nasty condition to do with skin not growing I think, there are some horrific photos out there on google, itchthyosis is the name I think, and harlequin fetus. there are lots of of pix of babies but there are also a few adult shots, the adults who survive I mean (obviously)

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Yep thats it! WOW that was fast and thanks!

BB

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Careful now... these are a little disturbing!!!"

asylumeclectica.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

OMG it's John Kerry as a baby

[edit on 2/14/2005 by Its_True_I_Promise]

Edit: The link is there, I don't think we need that picture on the forum.

[edit on 14-2-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I recommend anyone who as been forwarded this email to reply by giving them this link www.onigami.net.... I would even go as far as to look at all the other email address that forwarded it to your friend and send them the link too.
Chain mail is bad enough. When it exploits rare conditions like this it is really quite sad.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Wow, that's a horrible birth defect.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
"http://asylumeclectica.com/malady/archives/harlequin.htm"

OMG dude I hope my kids don't turn out like that, jesus christ

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I don't think this is in the right forum, I'm going to move it to Medical Issues soon.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Well it kind of is, I mean Baroooooo thought this lil' dude was an alien so, yeah?

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sevastra
Well it kind of is, I mean Baroooooo thought this lil' dude was an alien so, yeah?

Well, now that we know it's not an alien baby, there is no reason to continue guessing if this is an alien baby or not. It's a medical condition, not an alien conspirecy.

Furthermore, I completely agree with Umbrax's suggestion!

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
well...I think harlequin fetus is a lie and that babies that're born like this are actually aliens that didn't come out right. It's a conspiracy!

Nyeaa

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
i just wanna say thats pretty nasty. i'de be creeped out if that came out of a girl i knew & im pretty sure she would too......wow lol thats Fin nuts

[edit on 23-2-2005 by AKAELI]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
ive seen a 2 kid sisters on tv with harlequins disease... the trisha show it was... is quite sad people shudnt take the p*ss even if they was alien,, which we jus dont know.. we all are alien to a degree..

the parents have to scrub the skin off them evry morning and put cream all over them.... its sad wen u see the litle girl talkin about how people take the p*ss but they deal with it like angels.... i couldnt be that strong an ima man.....

topic shud be moved really? that babie is only alien in the sense of its difference,, but then thats all the word alien ever meant truly..

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is where the video is - thread closed.

It is such a sad video, I wonder how long the poor child lived or is still alive? My heart goes out to it

- Nazgarn

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   
It is clearly human. Sad that it was born that way, even sadder that the parent would use her/he as a prop.

Would it be evil to say that a life so challenged should be sent back to her/his maker?

top topics

join