It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps “Bigger Button” Tweet proves the whole world thinks Trump is a joke.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
We own these Big Black Triangles, of which one can destroy all of Russia or China. Taking out NK, which is geographically the same size as Mississippi, one needs a nominal load to completely destroy it. You'll see one flying in the region over the next few days... 1 of 3 Triad
a reply to: JoshuaCox

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretsoftheBlueApples

Then China nukes us because ....

A) once we launch how could they know the target is not them??

B) they wouldn’t want the nuclear fallout on their boarder..

C) they wouldn’t allow us to install a puppet state on their boarder..

D) they wouldn’t allow the troop build up on their boarder..

Plus I’m sure about a thousand other reasons..

We aren’t gonna do anything but beg China to shut him up..

Would we allow China to Nuke Canada without retaliation??

Hell no.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Maybe there is some group that takes him seriously somewhere I guess...maybe living in a cave with only Fox News from the outside world..

I definitely haven’t seen anyone missing work or pulling their money out of the bank in case nuclear war breaks out..

It doesn’t break the laws of physics or nuthin, but it’s damn unlikely lol..

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Obama said the same thing. I assume you believe Obama is a joke.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
Not the whole world.

That's correct, 3.14 percent of the world thinks he is a true American Pie and circles around him (see what I did there) but 96.86 percent of the world sees a narcissistic egomaniacal lunatic.

Check out the memes following the 'stable genius' tweet, the Mr Ed one was my favorite.
edit on 9-1-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

My guess is that is a bald face lie..

Please quote where obama threatened to Nuke another nuclear power.....

I’m guessing that has become a reflex action to the point that now you say that without even looking it up...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Didn't Reagan make crazy statements, in part, to make the Russians fear him and think he was mad?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousMoose

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
For Trump to be a joke his presidency would have to be funny, if anything it's sad and/or scary that we have such a huge narcissist in office. He literally only cares about putting his name in the history books and will trample over anyone who gets in his way.

So says a person, and people, who only want their own candidate in office and don't care and didn't care on the fact that the Obama administration, and Shillary were trampling over people's rights with the "changes" they made, such as the changes to the "clean water act", or the rules Obama implemented when Congress would not agree with those changes but Obama implemented them anyways... Please don't talk about narcissists who don't care for anyone but themselves when people like you didn't give a damn the narcissistic and authoritarian changes Obama made...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Can you imagine if we saw an European head of state acting like Trump.

He/She would be ridiculed and deemed demented and a bonifide crackpot straight away....There's also a negative side.

I haven't had this much fun since Sarah Palin!!

Sarah Palin looks a lot better in a bikini than I would imagine Trump would..

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousMoose

No.. he accidentally made a joke on air “we will be bombing Moscow in 5 min”..

then he profusely apologized because of the international incident it caused..

And obviously that wasn’t a standing threat..

6 min later everyone knew it wasn’t real.

But Russia took it very seriously. Public statements blasting Regan and the US.. AND THAT WAS A TOTAL JOKE.. not a threat from someone everyone considers a joke.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

You're kind of acting like a sissy. For a guy who brags about getting robbed in a drug deal. Yeah Ive had guns pulled on me, too. I didnt consider it interesting enough or important enough to make a series of threads about it... makes you look like a middle class/upper middle class kid who, only because of your skin color, or maybe your cousin or brother was a somebody, was able to get a periphary experience of street life and get a few notches on your belt with very little real risk to yourself as you high tail it back safely to your two story house in the burbs each night to a home cooked meal.

Just cause you had a few brushes with real life and death situations doesnt mean you came from where I came from and know what I know. Its kind of a slap in the face to those who have struggled to get out of the gutter... there are some people unlike me, who still take that stuff seriously and would have a real problem with you frontin like billybadass. I think the g code is for the type of rats who will never escape the streets bc they dont Want to anymore... They lost hope for Anything but street cred... street cred is good but it takes more than Just that to make it in life. But Im just sayin, you know how youd be treated by real
street people if they knew what youve done here.

He was threatened and responded to that threat. All it proves is that Trump has a firm grip on reality. He spoke the truth, nothing more. I suppose you prefer he wets himself and hands over some shipping containers full of cash and oil so hopefully they stop bullying us?

Note: I did not say you Are a sissy. That would be name calling, ad hominem, against tnc... it was an observation of an instance of your behavior, not your person.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join