It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps “Bigger Button” Tweet proves the whole world thinks Trump is a joke.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Strike 2...

2 posts and yet not one counter point...

Just “nah uh!” And I bet some how feel like you nailed it. Lol

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

What ?!?!

About 3 months ago trump threatened “fire and fury” if NK threatened another ally..

To which NK instantly threatened another ally..

To which trump did nothing.. because he was never able to do anything in the first place without risking war with China..

So did NK face “fire and fury” and I missed it??

Maybe it was just a wee itty bitty bit and I missed it. Lol. Like a matchstick worth of fire and fury..

BWAHAHAHA...

Are you willing to turn the planet to glass so trump can stoke his ego at NK?!?!

Really???

I
Obviously, it’s just as likely as “lock her up is”... but I bet your still expecting that too..

You should hold your breath until it happens or maybe a hunger strike lol..

On Election Day ..

Trump got less votes running against the most unlikeable politician in the country. Lmao..

Not exactly a mandate.. lol..

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Of course everyone who supports them are not racists and bigots, but all the white racists and bigots support them so.......

Sure you can say that the left gets the minority racists and bigots, but that’s not true..

You didn’t see pro hillary antifa and black panther rallies... you didn’t see Muslim terrorists starting pro democrat suprpacs...

I bet not one black panther or antifa even voted for hillary..

But we all for sure saw the KKK types go just full bore to the wall supporting trump.. holding rallies, claiming “they had arrived”, holding pro trump marches and such..

It’s a false equivalency..

“The extreme left” isn’t supported by the democrats nor do they even support them..

But the racist white side has always been politically active and devout supporters of conservatives.

edit on 8-1-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Can you imagine if we saw an European head of state acting like Trump.

He/She would be ridiculed and deemed demented and a bonifide crackpot straight away....There's also a negative side.

I haven't had this much fun since Sarah Palin!!

Look up the president of the EU Jaun claud Juncke

He is a known drunk and a imbecile and a big part of why Britain voted out.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: TheScale

Oh I think threating to launch mussels at a nuclear state birding a major nuclear power as a joke, is just stupid and irresponsible on its face value...

I think anyone with the power to launch and who has any idea of the devastation it would cause would NEVER joke about it....

I think if putin, Bush, obama , the Chinese PM, did the same the whole world is prepping for the fallout.

Trump does it and the stock market doesn’t budge..

ever heard of MAD? you know the strategy used by nuclear powers going on a half a century now

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I'm part of the whole world.
I don't think it's a joke

fake news / fake post

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Lmfao you almost quoted Trump's "he started it" when asked why he was attacking Ted Cruz's wife on her appearance.

To which CNN's Cooper responds like any normal human being: "sir, that's the argument of a 5 year old"

To which Trump responds, "I didn't start it, he started it"

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Reading comprehension difficulty? I told you that I’m not playing your silly childish game. End of story, go find a safe place and a puppy.

We all can see that you are really triggered. Trump is President get over it.
edit on 8-1-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: whywhynot

Just another rant, no substance no proof and very boring.

And yet here you are and felt a need to post....good show!!

Truth hurt much ?

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Um....

What do you call the 3 replies so far?!?!

Your jut sooo principled, your willing to reply.. but not willing to provide a counter point..

Yea that makes sense... lol

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

For the first time since the Korean war started back in the 50's North Korea and South Korea are meeting to see what they can work out, because of Trump...

Um... how?

You guys will give Trump all the credit in the world as long as it's not negative, even for things he had little to no control over.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: acackohfcc

So you are prepping for Armageddon then???

You on the edge of your seat waiting for the missles to start launching??

Do you even think a nuclear exchange is likely??

No???

Because you think he is a joke to..

If putin, either bush, obama, Netanyahu, the Chinese Pm, exc, exc, the stockmarket drops, we have wall to wall coverage awaiting the start of hostilities..

Leaders all over the world would be pushing for deescalation..

Trump does it and no one misses a beat.. no one thinks their is any real chance he does it...

AKA he is a joke.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

You mean the strategy trump is pooping all over by having his bluffs called???

Like when he told them he would rain “fire and fury” on them if they threatened another US ally..

Then they instantly threatened another US ally..

MAD requires everyone to take each other seriously...

Trump is impossible to take seriously.. most people that are noticeably baffoons are.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

How could you hurt someone’s feelings when you haven’t even provided a counterpoint?!?!

Is there anyone who cares when random internet people who don’t personally know them use as hominem attacks?!?!

Why would ANYONE ever care what someone without their best intrest at heart says about them?!?!

If your friends and family say something bad , it is worth introspection, but a random ATS member?!?!

Really lol??

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

How could you hurt someone’s feelings when you haven’t even provided a counterpoint?!?!

Is there anyone who cares when random internet people who don’t personally know them use as hominem attacks?!?!

Why would ANYONE ever care what someone without their best intrest at heart says about them?!?!

If your friends and family say something bad , it is worth introspection, but a random ATS member?!?!

Really lol??

Suffering from TDS much , are you ?
Seek help elsewhere . I am not qualified to treat your malady

edit on 1/8/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Does this sound like the world thinks Trump is a joke to you?

The treasurer, Scott Morrison, has claimed Australia’s economy will be deprived of 1% growth in GDP if parliament does not follow the lead of the US president, Donald Trump, and slash Australia’s headline corporate tax rate.

He has seized on Trump’s tax cuts, overhauling his justification for his proposed $65bn tax cuts to say they are now necessary not because they will add 1% Australia’s GDP growth, but because they will offset a damaging 1% hit to GDP that will supposedly flow from the huge tax cuts in the US without Australia responding.

He said Treasury analysis, which was handed to the government this week but not released publicly, has pointed out that Australia may experience a significant recessionary impact and a potential downgrade in revenues if it does not lower its corporate tax rate from 30% to 25% in coming years, in response to Trump’s cuts.
www.theguardian.com...

I can give you more testimonials that aren't media pundit and political slander if you want them.
edit on 8/1/18 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Yea... because he threatened a nuclear strike and no one budged... the corporate tax rate should be the last thing on anyone’s mind..

What does the corporate tax rate matter if we go to war with China???

Obviously, no one thinks that is a serious risk..

No matter what nonesense he spews the world just keeps on spinning without a second thought..

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

What?!?!

Lol

Continue on fella..

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

What?!?!

Lol

Continue on fella..

Don't you worry yourself one little bit.
I will
Guarandamnteed.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Wow, so the whole world ... means 100% of the world thinks Trump is a joke.

I don't think that. So ... does that confirm people from 'other' worlds living here, and maybe I am one of them?

Does this thread really belong in one of the UFO forums? I LOVE those forums!!!!

But yeah, I am personally proof that the WHOLE world does not think Trump is any kind of joke hah.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join