It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps “Bigger Button” Tweet proves the whole world thinks Trump is a joke.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

a reply to: Subaeruginosa

So anyone who supports Trump or Hanson is a racist bigot, thats child like logic

You must be a Pauline Hanson supporter if his statement hurts your feelings....

No I am not, its just a stupid statement

You made a thread saying you were going to vote for her, because she reminds you of Trump....

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: TheScale

Oh I think threating to launch mussels at a nuclear state birding a major nuclear power as a joke, is just stupid and irresponsible on its face value...

I think anyone with the power to launch and who has any idea of the devastation it would cause would NEVER joke about it....

I think if putin, Bush, obama , the Chinese PM, did the same the whole world is prepping for the fallout.

Trump does it and the stock market doesn’t budge..

Trump was telling Kim to sit down and shut up. Somebody has to do it. Look what has happened. The previous President's didn't have the balls to stand up to Kim even when he didn't have nukes. Hell they are the reason he has them. If they were to have done something about it back then, you wouldn't need to complain about Trump now. Put the blame where it goes. You are getting yourself for nothing. In the real world there are times when you have to man up and stand up. You may not understand that, but there are a lot of people that do.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

The previous Presidents didn't do anything about NK because they border the 2nd and 3rd most powerful military powers in the world and they'd never stand for it.

All Trumps done is made himself look like a joke and caused NK to step up their nuclear weapon program and now their actively trying to put a wedge between the US and SK.

His done nothing but make the NK problem far worse, with childish tweets and empty threats... lol

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

a reply to: Raggedyman

Do you think we are o the verge of a nuclear war???

Has he been threatening it with a minuscule crazy nuclear power being protected by a major nuclear power?????

Then why aren’t you scared to death????

If trump nukes NK China nukes the US.. maybe as an Aussie you’ll only get a little irradiated but the rest of us are screwed.

You know he is a joke to, but you like him so you are ok with him being a joke..

The whole US system is a joke
Trump or Clinton, their both insane, what makes you think you deserved better, you got what you asked for
Stop bitchin and moaning about your own choice and then bringing outsiders into your stupid conversations

I prefer Trump over Clinton, she is squirrel poo personified.

You know she is a joke to, but you like her so you are ok with her being a joke..
You must do because you had her up against Trump, who should NEVER have won

You won’t get any argument about the rest of the US government being built on corruption.

The question is why would we expect a corrupt buisness man who admitted to paying off politicians to be better????

We didn’t get rid of the corruption, we just cut out that middleman.. trump no longer has to payoff that politician. Now he jut does it and then gets paid off himself.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Yea just like “fire and fury” worked so well last month.

Kim already called his bluff...

China won’t let trump touch him if he wanted to..

So that means he is just spouting nonsense and everyone knows it. So no one is worried.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

BWAHAHAHA...

Like hillary even had a fan club, let alone a cult....

Hell, only 4 people voted FOR HILLARY, everyone else voted against trump.. and I bet none of those 4 were Bill lol..

Good luck expecting people to buy that lmao!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

The previous Presidents didn't do anything about NK because they border the 2nd and 3rd most powerful military powers in the world and they'd never stand for it.

That's right. They didn't have the balls to do what needed to be done, before Kim got those nukes. They kicked the can down the road and now we are in the situation we are in.

All Trumps done is made himself look like a joke and caused NK to step up their nuclear weapon program and now their actively trying to put a wedge between the US and SK.

Yeah the left thought he was a joke all the up until election day. Even after being beaten some still think he is a joke. I don't know about you, but Trump is not the joke. He beat the hell out of MSM, DNC, RNC, Deep State, and all the never Trumpers. I just think those that lost don't know what a joke really is.

His done nothing but make the NK problem far worse, with childish tweets and empty threats... lol

lol. Now that is a joke. Kim is the one threatening the world, Trump is the only one telling him that he had better not try, and you think he is the one making it worse? I am really starting to believe that TDS for real. I hear people talking and they have know idea what they are talking about.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

He didn’t beat anyone...

He didn’t win the popular vote...

Hillary Clinton is literally the least likeable politician still living..

Even people who hate trump don’t like her..

Even people who don’t believe a single crazy pizzagate type conspiracy don’t like her..

She literally couldn’t beat Donald Trump lol...

And he couldn’t win the popular vote against someone no one likes.. even her husband doesn’t like her lol...

At least you agree everyone thinks he is a joke.. funny I bet you haven’t been ordering any canned food and were all to quick to claim.

“But he was just joking about starting a nuclear war.. why would anyone take that seriously??? “

Lol..

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Yea just like “fire and fury” worked so well last month.

How did it work well? Fire and Fury is nothing more than opinion piece at the moment. What Happened? Trump won again. That is what happened.

Kim already called his bluff...

Really? So you think it is over and nothing more will happen? North Korea wants to meet with South Korea. Kim is losing confidence in his actions very fast.

China won’t let trump touch him if he wanted to..

They can't stop him.

So that means he is just spouting nonsense and everyone knows it. So no one is worried.

Just what the left said about him during the campaign. Do you remember what happened on election day?

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

They didn’t have the balls to threaten something everyone knows they wo t do?!?!

Do you want him to Nuke North Korea??? Lol..

Of course not.. that’s insane.. they share a border with 2 nuclear powers.. ATLEAST one that for damn sure isn’t giving the OK..

TRUMP IS THE ONLY ONE HAVEING BLUFFS CALLED, because everyone else was smart enough not to threaten unless you were going to act..

Don’t pull a gun unless your ready to use it...

Common sense for anyone not a baffoon..

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Do you think we are o the verge of a nuclear war???

Has he been threatening it with a minuscule crazy nuclear power being protected by a major nuclear power?????

Then why aren’t you scared to death????

If trump nukes NK China nukes the US.. maybe as an Aussie you’ll only get a little irradiated but the rest of us are screwed.

You know he is a joke to, but you like him so you are ok with him being a joke..

Oh, I'm sure Trump will light up china while he's at it.

Just to be sure.

The Chinese would lose their minds. lol.

No one to blame but the late little rocket man.

"Mine works" lololol!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

He didn’t beat anyone... He didn’t win the popular vote...

Oh sorry. By popular vote you are talking about California and New York. lol. He won America. Cali and New York don't get to decided who the President of the U.S. is all by themselves. That is why we have Electorate votes, and he outsmarted the entire democratic party. lol.

Hillary Clinton is literally the least likeable politician still living.. Even people who hate trump don’t like her.. Even people who don’t believe a single crazy pizzagate type conspiracy don’t like her..

And? It is the leaders of the Democratic Party that in their educated wisdom thought she was exactly the person to run, or did you forget about what the DNC did to Bernie? How people can even support such a deceiving party is beyond me, but still people want to talk about Popular vote. lol. It is idiotic.

And he couldn’t win the popular vote against someone no one likes.. even her husband doesn’t like her lol...

Again you mean California and New York. That alone should tell you something about the political left in those states. They loved Hilary.

At least you agree everyone thinks he is a joke.. funny I bet you haven’t been ordering any canned food and were all to quick to claim.

Nope. I didn't agree he is a joke. I said the left don't know what a joke is. Why would I start ordering canned food? Not sure what you are talking about, but most things you say seem to be emotion driven, so it makes sense that way I guess.

“But he was just joking about starting a nuclear war.. why would anyone take that seriously??? “

In case you missed the reality of the situation, it was a response to Kim about not starting a nuclear war, but I don't think you care about that. So you keep thinking Trump is a joke and he will keep winning. Exactly like the election.
edit on 8-1-2018 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

They didn’t have the balls to threaten something everyone knows they wo t do?!?!

Do you want him to Nuke North Korea??? Lol..

Of course not.. that’s insane.. they share a border with 2 nuclear powers.. ATLEAST one that for damn sure isn’t giving the OK..

TRUMP IS THE ONLY ONE HAVEING BLUFFS CALLED, because everyone else was smart enough not to threaten unless you were going to act..

Don’t pull a gun unless your ready to use it...

Common sense for anyone not a baffoon..

Not everyone hides under their bed when faced with a threat. Some people will say, "I'm your Huckleberry."

So you would rather North Korea just do as they please with no response from anyone. Got it.

No one will get in Trumps way if North Korea starts lobbing nukes.

To say that he will respond to power with power is not a threat. It is what he will do.

Korea should not pull their gun if they are not ready to use it.

Strategic sense for anyone except a "buffoon".

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Quite the opposite,leaders from other country's actually treat him with respect,Obama was never treated like an equal,they knew he was a tool

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   

I dont think we are on the verge of nuclear war because i dont interpret everything literally

I have enough common sense to understand context.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Trump's tweets look better in crayon.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Why because you think so?,why do people put their half assed opinions on display?,to show the world how easily they are duped,got me seems to be a millenium trend,you are the minority deal with it

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

a reply to: whywhynot

Then provide a counterpoint.......

If it’s not true then it shouldn’t be hard for you to provide s logical rebuttal..

Point to the millions of people evacuating soul because “trump said he might launch..”

Trump can not touch NK without China’s permission..

China won’t give him permission..

Trump is just Yaping his flap and the whole world knows it, so no one is scared..

Sorry, you don’t get to just throw crap on the wall and then have someone come along and provide analysis.

Try making a cognitive post and perhaps someone will help you out the same way.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

a reply to: TheScale

Oh I think threating to launch mussels at a nuclear state birding a major nuclear power as a joke, is just stupid and irresponsible on its face value

Oh my god, now this IS serious. Trump is threatening to launch seafood are nuclear birds? The horror! How can we allow this to happen?

Joshuacox, I think you have been posting too much.
edit on 8-1-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Maybe but the issue is I never proof read. Lol..

And if it can easily be deciphered.. I’m not changing it lol..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join