It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps “Bigger Button” Tweet proves the whole world thinks Trump is a joke.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

But only to the 25% of the population who basically worship a bafoon....

I can live with that.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

So anyone who supports Trump or Hanson is a racist bigot, thats child like logic

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Gothmog

But only to the 25% of the population who basically worship a bafoon....

I can live with that.

So you prefer to worship the bimbo bufoon in Hilary Clinton
Your type...

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Then provide a counterpoint.......

If it’s not true then it shouldn’t be hard for you to provide s logical rebuttal..

Point to the millions of people evacuating soul because “trump said he might launch..”

Trump can not touch NK without China’s permission..

China won’t give him permission..

Trump is just Yaping his flap and the whole world knows it, so no one is scared..

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Then please, provide a counterpoint...

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

So anyone who supports Trump or Hanson is a racist bigot, thats child like logic

You must be a Pauline Hanson supporter if his statement hurts your feelings....

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Do you think we are o the verge of a nuclear war???

Has he been threatening it with a minuscule crazy nuclear power being protected by a major nuclear power?????

Then why aren’t you scared to death????

If trump nukes NK China nukes the US.. maybe as an Aussie you’ll only get a little irradiated but the rest of us are screwed.

You know he is a joke to, but you like him so you are ok with him being a joke..

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Then provide a counterpoint....

Point to evidence the world is quaking in their boots in fear of a possible global incident...
edit on 7-1-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Absolutely...

He has the magic way of making people believe no matter what HE SAYS, he will do what’s best for them.

So even when he goes against their personal beliefs. They still stay hopeful and on board.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: VimanaExplorer

Yea....

It is one of the advisors or interns who keeps acting like a frat boy , but no one seems to be able to get rid of..

It definitely isn’t the Donald who can’t keep his mouth shut and a room full of advisors begging him to “just please, please stop tweeting!”

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Lol..

I bet he won’t even be willing to run again..

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Because no one takes him seriously... because everyone thinks they KNOW Trump is a JOKE..

Everyone knows who don't take him seriously, even when he beats the hell out of them and wins the Presidency, they still don't take him seriously. That is called denial. It is a symptom of grief. When one is grieving they tend to not think as rationally as they think they do. He won dude. I can understand if you don't like it, but in the real world not everyone gets a trophy. There are winners and losers, always have been.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Did you have a counter point.. or?!?!

You do know how this works right???

I say something, you rebutt it. Then I respond.

Wash rinse repeat....
edit on 7-1-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
No, no now.....it's not quite like the op says

He acts like he does cause the worldly way is friggin false

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

China drops the real bomb on January 18th when they begin issuing oil future's contracts in yuan convertible to gold bullion. It will start slow, then over time the blast will take out the dollar.

They may be using encrypted databases too, which will draw attention from a lot of people thinking of investing in cryptos. It would be the world's first sovereign backed cryptocurrency.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

Oh I think threating to launch mussels at a nuclear state birding a major nuclear power as a joke, is just stupid and irresponsible on its face value...

I think anyone with the power to launch and who has any idea of the devastation it would cause would NEVER joke about it....

I think if putin, Bush, obama , the Chinese PM, did the same the whole world is prepping for the fallout.

Trump does it and the stock market doesn’t budge..

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

We don’t take him seriously either...

It’s not just them.

I doubt you think we are on the precipice of Nuking a Chinese boarder State.

Well why not ????

The president is “measuring buttons “ with a nuclear armed dictator..

Wouldn’t that be a bonifide issue if it were any serious world leader??

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Raggedyman

Do you think we are o the verge of a nuclear war???

Has he been threatening it with a minuscule crazy nuclear power being protected by a major nuclear power?????

Then why aren’t you scared to death????

If trump nukes NK China nukes the US.. maybe as an Aussie you’ll only get a little irradiated but the rest of us are screwed.

You know he is a joke to, but you like him so you are ok with him being a joke..

The whole US system is a joke
Trump or Clinton, their both insane, what makes you think you deserved better, you got what you asked for
Stop bitchin and moaning about your own choice and then bringing outsiders into your stupid conversations

I prefer Trump over Clinton, she is squirrel poo personified.

You know she is a joke to, but you like her so you are ok with her being a joke..
You must do because you had her up against Trump, who should NEVER have won

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Raggedyman

You must be a Pauline Hanson supporter if his statement hurts your feelings....

No I am not, its just a stupid statement

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
For Trump to be a joke his presidency would have to be funny, if anything it's sad and/or scary that we have such a huge narcissist in office. He literally only cares about putting his name in the history books and will trample over anyone who gets in his way.
Really??? His entire campaign was promises to the working stiffs of the U.S. to make their lives better and make America great again and he's fulfilling those promises one by one...

And you lightweights are worried about Trump's button tweet??? For the first time since the Korean war started back in the 50's North Korea and South Korea are meeting to see what they can work out, because of Trump...Trump himself is talking of going there to meet with the little RocketMan...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join