It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps “Bigger Button” Tweet proves the whole world thinks Trump is a joke.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The whole world thinks Trump haters are a joke.

Given the problems they are facing.

American's choose to snip about buttons.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Once again.
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Trump.
You Leftists really live empty, shallow and delusional lives, if all you have to do is bitch about this sh!t all day and night.
It's painfully obvious.

And Trump supporters have nothing to do but protect, deflect and suck up to the twitter in chief. Also empty, shallow, pathetic lives. pot/kettle anyone?

edit on 7-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
I live in Australia and many think Trumps not a joke
I get the hyperbole but
Really?

You mean like racist & bigoted Pauline Hanson supporters?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: RazorV66

Once again.
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Trump.
You Leftists really live empty, shallow and delusional lives, if all you have to do is bitch about this sh!t all day and night.
It's painfully obvious.

And Trump supporters have nothing to do but protect, deflect and suck up to the twitter in chief. Also empty, shallow, pathetic lives. pot/kettle anyone?

We don't need to protect him from anything, he is fine and will be fine for another 6 years.
We, on the other hand, will have to listen to you crying Libs the entire time though.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

And yet you felt the need to comment on it. Pretty sad.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Sorry, but I just was in a thread where Trump goes into work at 11 in the morning.

I'm devastated.

This pales in comparison.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Gooooos frahbaaaaaah.

Nope, didn't help, Trump is still president.

edit on 1/7/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

(post by Allaroundyou removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Dear Everyone on Planet Earth,

You're fired...

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

There is a good book out you might want to read..
... its about at your intelligence level i hear.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
I think one thing is painfully obvious and basically undeniable..

The whole world thinks Trump is a Joke.

What happens if ANY other president in the Nuclear Age, publicly threatens to launch on another nuclear power???

What happens if Putin does it??

The whole world goes crazy..

You would have people building bomb shelters, global protests to deescalate, global wall to wall coverage of “Nuke Watch”. With experts and bigwigs being interviewed and scaring the hell out of people even worse..

Another Cold War.. That’s what happened in the Cuban middle crisis..

So after trump Threatens NK in the “bigger button “ tweet, a nuclear power and Chinese ally, what does the world do???

What does even American media say about it??

“Meh..”

A day and a half of coverage on how “inappropriate” and “tacky” it was..

Why???

Because no one takes him seriously... because everyone thinks they KNOW Trump is a JOKE..

what exactly do u think is so wrong with the statement made by trump in your own words? why is responding to kim considered bad? i find it funny when people have a plethora of very well documented cases in the past half a century to go back and study that prove this type of stance by leaders is what keeps their enemies at bay and wins in the long run. imagine how kennedy would be lambasted today for his hardline stance during the cuban missile crisis, or maybe that wall would still be standing in germany if it werent for reagan pushing at that soviets, etc etc.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Why should Americans care what other countries think? Not everyone yearns to curry favor with Europe.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I'm just going to drop this here, this is part of the Melbourne comedy festival called the great debate, all of the debaters bagged trump, this lady did the most bagging.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Why should Americans care what other countries think? Not everyone yearns to curry favor with Europe.

But everyone should yearn for curry.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I live in Australia too... and I don't know anyone who thinks trump isn't a joke.

Well, I take that back... at my bachelor party (which was just before the elections) for a laugh and kind of a social experiment, my buddies got me a MAGA hat, and a t-shirt printed that said "Hillary for Prison 2018". My task was to get a petition signed by 100 people in support of having Hillary sent to prison.

I discovered 2 things:
Trump supporters were generally young males, or mostly uneducated types. It was a laugh, especially how quickly I managed to get 100 signatures on the Gold Coast in Queensland Australia. It was disturbing how little knowledge Trump supporters had, and how easy it was to incite them to thoughtless action.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You meantrump has been trolling NK for a year..

I don’t think anyone else has ever threatened nukes.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

All 26% of America “the world “ lol...

Maybe he has a decent following in Russia I guess..

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

So then you are preparing for the nuclear exchange he threatened????

No??? because no one else is either..

That’s how you can tell no one takes him seriously.. no one thought he was ever gonna launch in the first place..

Just like when he threatened “fire and fury” if they threatened another ally. Only to have them instantly threaten another ally and call his bluff.

Trump can’t do anything to NK with out China going to war.. it is on their border.

Aka Trump is a joke that no one takes seriously..

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzlesphere
a reply to: Raggedyman

I live in Australia too... and I don't know anyone who thinks trump isn't a joke.

Well, I take that back... at my bachelor party (which was just before the elections) for a laugh and kind of a social experiment, my buddies got me a MAGA hat, and a t-shirt printed that said "Hillary for Prison 2018". My task was to get a petition signed by 100 people in support of having Hillary sent to prison.

I discovered 2 things:
Trump supporters were generally young males, or mostly uneducated types. It was a laugh, especially how quickly I managed to get 100 signatures on the Gold Coast in Queensland Australia. It was disturbing how little knowledge Trump supporters had, and how easy it was to incite them to thoughtless action.

Cheers

Oh so a Queenslander from the Hanson state
I dont believe a word of what you say.
Or maybe, your party was amonst media impressionable youth

I dont care, I know plenty of people who prefered Trump over Clinton, as I did

Anyway, piss and moan, Trump, deserving or not, got over Clinton, I am glad about that

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

They have them.. maybe none PM level..

If you want to see scared.. imgaine if a serious president like say putin was threatening to launch...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join