It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump reportedly starts his days later for more 'executive time' to watch TV and go on Twitter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
Oh my God.

Seriously?
OMFG

New lows.....New lows...

Buckle up, I hate to say we may not have seen the bottom yet.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I think we have.
But they will keep digging for lower lows.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Riiight... Some media website I've never even heard of has exclusive access to Trump's detailed schedules and plans and has insider access to everything he does throughout the day.
No, his presidency isn't turning the US into a laughing stock, it's weeding out the idiots that are so desperate to slander him that they'll base their belief that he shouldn't be president solely on some obscure website writing something completely ambiguous.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Sounds like you're the triggered one here.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

And that's a good thing in your opinion?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yep.

At least we know when Trump destroys the human species it will be sometime after 11 a.m and 6 p.m.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I've been too busy vomiting to read any other posts.

I am in hell now.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So should I expect to not see you harp in about millennial from here on out? I've seen you bash them before for the way they act.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Sounds like you're the triggered one here.

Not at all.
I just call out stupidity every time I see it.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Like a “Deranged Leftist”...... wow, way to use big words, Well with any luck maybe those crazies won’t have any voting power next time.........Wait....no...they will have more then the sain right....wait a second. You sir are a......

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: neomaximus10

I report for work around 10am. I leave the office around 4pm. Then spend another 4 hours in the evening when i can truly concentrate on deeper stuff that gets screwed up if i get interrupted. And i work sat-sun mornings from 7a-11a workimg from home.

Point being: executives set their own schedule to acheive their goals

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: antiantonym

I always thought his tweets were at the crack of dawn?

If hes achieving much more then previous administrations by doing things differently... hell im all cool with it.

This is just more pathetic people posting stupid nonsense to enflame a bs narrative... keep going - u r the laughing stock

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Sorry to hear that hope you get better.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism

Sorry to hear that hope you get better.

Apologies.

I should have used a sarcasm tag.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Or in the words of Trump supporters: "being triggered".

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
So President Trump works off west coast time when he's not watching Gorilla TV. Does mental health coverage come with OB care

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

lulz I see the av now. I'll pay more attention later.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: antiantonym

President Trump is starting his official workday later and spending more time in the mornings watching TV and tweeting, Axios reported Sunday.

Trump's day is now starting around 11 a.m. and he is also holding far fewer meetings during his workday, Axios reported after viewing copies of Trump's private schedule.
thehill.com...

Trump is turning America into a laughingstock. Trumpers will call this "fake news", but the evidence that it's true is apparent to everyone.

Trump is as about as obsessed with mainstream media as a person can be, and he's about as obsessed with social media as a typical teenage girl. Is that the "new normal"?

Trump has secret knowledge at his fingertips that we could only dream about. I'm referring to classified documents revealing information about the topics we discuss here. He apparently thinks the mainstream media and social media are more important. Am I the only person who finds that odd?

Yes. You and Don Lemon.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: antiantonym

He is a very successful buisness man,who plans his day,then works his plan,perhaps you should take the time to see how you can achieve success,work smart,instead of whining,you could of been doing,time management you should try it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join