It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayor Confirms FEMA Drill during Derailment that killed 3 injured 100 - AP says Object on tracks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
time.com...

The AP, citing an anonymous official, said the train may have struck an object on the track before it derailed.

They also announced within hours of the incident that the train was travelling over twice the speed limit.

www.intellihub.com...

DuPont Mayor confirms ‘mass casualty incident’ training was underway when Amtrak derailment occurred By Shepard Ambellas - December 19, 2017 Just like 9/11 and the London bombing of 2007, the training drill somehow went live creating the exact scenario officials were enacting at the time.Ironically, City Mayor Mike Courts and his team, along with numerous agencies, were conducting a training session for a ‘mass casualty incident’ closeby when the Amtrak Cascades derailment occurred killing six and sending over 70 others to the hospital. According to the report, ‘many agencies’ were in the area planning their day for the exact same scenario as it actually played out in real-time.

Could an object have been placed on the track as part of drill, ie to make it go live?

Could the train have been sped up so much (over twince the limit) as part of he drill?

I find it a bit more peculiar that also not even 2 months prior to the derailment, Dupont major fired Planning Commissioner for simply sharing controversial or cofidential city plans on FB:

www.govtech.com...

Planning commissioner Beth Elliott was removed from her volunteer role for posting what Mayor Mike Courts feels was misleading information on Facebook.

What are the odds, and what aren't they telling US?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
A little coincidental it would seem. I start to wonder whether any event or disaster was planned or not..

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The government would never jeopardize or trivialize the lives of US citizens.

Probably just a coincidence.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Planette

Could an object have been placed on the track as part of drill, ie to make it go live?

Could the train have been sped up so much (over twince the limit) as part of he drill?

I find it a bit more peculiar that also not even 2 months prior to the derailment, Dupont major fired Planning Commissioner for simply sharing controversial or cofidential city plans on FB:

The problem is that the government is in possession of some sort of time-machine that can see the future.

When they see a major disaster they then plan and activate "a drill" at or near the event.

They're not really tying to stop the disaster, since nobody knows how that would change the whole future.

Instead, they are hoping that a record of all these "drills" near the major "disaster" events will someday give us a way to control the outcomes safely, once we get more information on how our actions impact the future events.

It's like doing a study, and collecting evidence. A sort of record keeping. By now, we the people know the government has this time-machine, so at some point we'll all have the awareness to participate in the evolution of our planetary events consciously, instead of the subconscious "sleep waking" most of the population is doing at the moment.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
so how many major incidents does this make where a training exercise was going on in the vicinity when it all went down? i remember boston was one and there has been others i just cant recall off the top of my head. really makes u wonder.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale
Sandy Hook too, right?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
all in the 911 locations.....huge drill....the name " Blind As A Bat"

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Planette

according to the white house insider Q, the amtrak derailment was revenge perpetrated by the CIA, they are mad at the white house administration for defying their interests. specifically this was right after the admin had taken one of theirs into custody

reference sheet for all the info the white house insider has posted app.smartsheet.com... as well as some speculation on their meanings.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

As the train couldn't take the corner at the speed it was going, that alone didn't need further derailment, or did it to ensure it happening. What White House interests, funding for transportation? Irony f the whole thing, the crash killed a strong supporter/reviewer of train travel.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
There’s training like this everyday across America. It’s a huge country folks, nobody in the government is thinking “oh the White House is mad at us, let’s kill our neighbors’. Please.......get a hobby for God’s sake!

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

Vegas, they had ops going on that day.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I want to know why no one ever goes to jail for this kind of malfeasance. They don't even fire people.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism
It is very well possible that these training events are just that. Nobody is dead, the news only reports that as being the case for the purpose of some propaganda goal, per the NDAA 2012 and 2017 propaganda subsections.

Although that would be difficult to accept in the case of 9/11 .... Maybe it was the only real one?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Dunno cuz theres been so many since 2001 but I left NYC cuz of 9/11 - I remember our office began having so many appointments from Aug 2001 up until Sept 11 regarding the $100M PROPERTY TAX BILL Larry and Neil were furious about then kaboom that morn on my way to an appointment at the PA the ground shook as i was exiting the subway and there was smoke and soot everywhere and we were forced to walk briskly home in shock all 30 miles from manhattan to nassau county, long island.. just glad to be alive knowing from the air that others were vaporized. That smell haunts you for the rest of your life! Tears, sorry.

Anyways there's been so many mass casualty events its like we're supposed to get 'used' to 50-100+ ppl being taken out every week or so, that its now easy to lose count and most of them remain quite SHADY as far as details, eyewitnesses laughing at start of interviews, fake crying, similar faces at multiple events; reporters getting mad at bad composure during shoots; it does seem like agencies are now shifting away from utilizing crisis participants over to just staging very live and raw events.

The bit about experimenting with time travel is intriguing, and adds an extra dimension to possibilities as to what technologies and psychological operations are being exploited and to what... end, cuz anyhow you take it, lives are being lost with few answers time and time 'again'.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Planette

lets cut to the chase :

and pplease detail EXACTLY :

1 - the name of the exercise
2 - the location of the exercise
3 - agenciesa participating in the exercise [ plus number of personel / agency ]
4 - equiment and logistics - was this a feild exercise [ personel and vehicles ACTUALLY deploy to a point ] or a accademic exercise [ personel and equipment are represernted by a flag - anf placed on a map of the exercise area ]
5 the exact senario breif [ mass casualty even covers a lot of senarios ] - was it REALLY a " mass casualty even - train derailment " - or has someone just made that up ?

and lastly - do you realise how many training exercises are carried out every day ???

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Given that i sense no sarcasm in your comment, i have to say that you frequent the wrong website. Might i suggest you chat on facebook instead.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar
yea, I am sure he believes it. How would one detect sarcasm in text anyways? Trust me, he was being sarcastic.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The train derailments that have been taking place since about Christmas in the US are product of EU intelligence sabotage, orchestrated by Italy, France, Germany, The Netherlands and the UK.

These are terrorist attacks by hostile EU powers attempting to repeal the 2nd and the 1st amendment from the US constitution.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
The train derailments that have been taking place since about Christmas in the US are product of EU intelligence sabotage, orchestrated by Italy, France, Germany, The Netherlands and the UK.

These are terrorist attacks by hostile EU powers attempting to repeal the 2nd and the 1st amendment from the US constitution.

Any clues as to how you came to this conclusion?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

Because the EU is the only thing more evil than the US and is apparently responsible for everything.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join