It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Could Destroy the Entire Human Species, Says Yale Psychiatrist

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

thats it though mate I didnt get a response I got locked out from twitter for "automated behaviour"

what Im trying to establish ,is posting 3 times in succession to the same person , is that considered as automated behaviour
or is it just because I posted three times in quick succession to Donald J Trump

because he is paying twitter to look after him on there ?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
So a psychiatrist, who has never examined or treated, or been in the same room as the President is basing his assumptions on "What he readed on Twitter"

This has as much credibility as Rosie O'Donnells diagnosis of Trump having autism.

New low

you'd think her peers would chastize her for her unverifiable conclusions based on false assumptions
Oh well Psychology isn't real science anyway...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
a reply to: infolurker

Dr. Bandy Lee and people who think like him are more of a threat to the entire human species than Trump will ever be.

Right, these supposed educators teach distorted lessons and bring weakness to our children's education. truth to them is the distorted lessons they impart to students. Giving students a distorted sense of reality.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This woman has no credibility, she's letting her politics influence her professionalism.

Just to refresh everyone's memory:

On Wednesday night, before Washington was completely consumed by Michael Wolff’s West Wing tell-all, Politico published a piece feeding into a different frenzy: the notion that Congress was concerned President Trump might be mentally unfit for office.

The article, titled “Washington’s growing obsession: The 25th amendment,” claims that more than a dozen lawmakers—all Democrats, with the exception of one nameless Republican senator—attended private briefings in early December with a Yale psychiatry professor to discuss Trump’s mental health.

The most interesting detail of the story, of course, was that one rebellious Republican senator had met with Dr. Bandy Lee to discuss her belief that Trump is unfit to serve as commander-in-chief. Politico reported that Lee refused to name the GOP lawmaker she claimed to have had a meeting with.

Turns out this woman is prone to exaggeration:

In an on-the-record phone call with TWS Saturday afternoon, Lee admitted her “meeting” with a Republican senator was not actually scheduled and that it was, in her own words, “accidental.”

“The meeting happened—it wasn’t arranged in advance,” she said. “It was accidental. It was incidental, I will say. It was incidental.”

The only details Lee recounted to TWS were that the interaction allegedly took place on December 5, when she was in a Senate office building. Asked whether her “meeting” with a Republican senator happened in an office hallway, where visitors often get a chance to see lawmakers in transit, Lee paused. “I won’t comment. I’m sorry,” she answered.

Whatever the circumstances of the encounter, when TWS asked whether the nameless Republican senator was sympathetic to her view of Trump’s mental health, Lee was quick to admit they were not.

“No,” she answered. “I mean, they engaged us, but that’s about it.”

Source

Running into someone in a hallway and asking them a blindside question is not a "meeting", and leaving it implied in the original story that the Republican senator was concerned about Trump's health was incredibly dishonest by her, Politico, or both. Why the need to mislead people? What else has she been untruthful about or exaggerated?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Well, that's not too threatening at all. Seems just a little jingle of your keys will throw them off track.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I think this psychiatrist needs a mental eval. They sound delusional.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join