It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Could Destroy the Entire Human Species, Says Yale Psychiatrist

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DeepImpactX

The Goldwater rule has been mentioned in 3 threads in the last 2 weeks. It will be conveniently ignored; good luck getting any responses.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I think all public officials should be required to be mentally assessed on a periodic basis

And how would you ensure that "bias" isn't already inherent in the individual that does the assessing? Pick an 8 year old that hasn't formed a world view, but has passed medical exams?

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism
a reply to: intrptr

I think camps would be very expensive, it'd be easier to just deploy robots everywhere.

They have. The 'robots' are Strategic Bombers and the pilots that fly them. Cities are the 'camps'.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Screen shot or it never happened, I diagnose you with online affective disorder.

Take 15 minutes away from ATS then browse 2 pages of Alex Jones.
Refresh ATS in small paragraph doses to begin with.

edit on 8-1-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
There have been 2056 nuclear detonations on earth and the human species has not ended, dropping a few on N Korea wouldn't do it either.

What an idiotic thing to say.

You think China and Russia mind?

How would the uS respond if they 'nuked' Mexico?

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

These psychiatrists are not stupid

Do your own research as to how psychiatry works.

We almost had nuclear disaster under what most of us would say was a sane president, although a horny guy, in JFK.

You realize you've disproven your claims. JFK was in constant pain and on medication for back problems and to conservatives a sexual philanderer. Using your metric he should have been at least been castrated and run out of office before being shot.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Does he say how?

Those poor illegal immigrants!

Cutdown in the prime of life before they can sneak in!

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

what other kinds of diagnosis might he have?

depends on the subject (patient)
who's paying for the report
no 2 witch doctor's will give the same diagnosis on the same patient.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

There have been 2056 nuclear detonations on earth and the human species has not ended, dropping a few on N Korea wouldn't do it either.

First you would have to explain to the audience how Mexico and N Korea are the same for your comparison to even be considered. It must include the Mexican military, ballistic missile tests and nuclear bomb tests along with having a brutal dictator that threatens to destroy Russia or China.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Liberals,they will stop at nothing,not even blatant ignorance,what scares me is people ,not always the young fools either,believe something because a "Yale" professor said so,but you know what happens when one assumes

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism
It's so crazy it all has to be manufactured. I mean Trump's not doing it but he helps instigate it. Keeps eyes off what's really going on.

-.-

He instigates the insanity because he knows it'll drive more moderates and independents towards his agenda.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
And people still wonder why nobody takes liberals seriously.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

First you would have to explain to the audience how Mexico and N Korea are the same for your comparison to even be considered. It must include the Mexican military, ballistic missile tests and nuclear bomb tests along with having a brutal dictator that threatens to destroy Russia or China.

Korea isn't threatening China or Russia, the United States is. Korea matters only as far as its Geo Military strategic location to further isolate and contain China and Russia.

YOU are the one needs to explain Your asinine suggestion of 'nuking' Korea...

(emphasis added)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I got to agree generally, they want to label everything as "mental illness" instead of accepting that not everyone is the same/fits one mold.

A good example is convincing however many percentage of people in this country that they're depressed. Being "depressed" occasionally is perfectly normal, as is average daily stress (which is at least in part caused by insanely high taxes/5-6 day ww)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This psychiatrist needs to study up. Nothing Trump can do can actually cause us to go extinct. This includes general nuclear war, pandemics, global warming, etc.

If he's wrong about that because he failed to do basic research, what else is he wrong about?

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

She has served as consultant to the World Health Organization Violence and Injury Prevention department, UNESCO, and other United Nations bodies, and as speaker to the World Economic Forum. Her interests are in global health approaches to violence prevention and multisectoral collaboration.

A globalist that doesn't like Trump, surprise surprise.

Oh, look, she has a book.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_sc_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1502149532&sr=1-1-spell&keywords=the+ dangerous+cause+of+donald+trump

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

She has served as consultant to the World Health Organization Violence and Injury Prevention department, UNESCO, and other United Nations bodies, and as speaker to the World Economic Forum. Her interests are in global health approaches to violence prevention and multisectoral collaboration.

A globalist that doesn't like Trump, surprise surprise.

Oh, look, she has a book.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_sc_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1502149532&sr=1-1-spell&keywords=the+ dangerous+cause+of+donald+trump

Having worked for the UN doesn't do much for anyone's credentials either.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
I didn't know people actually still believed Psychiatry was a valid profession, lol.

Damn which doctors, the lot of them! I don't want anything to do with their voodoo whoodoo.

DT3=happy

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

All this makes me wonder if there was not a whole lot less "mental illness" before these psychiatrists got into the act.

Yea, I know this didn't come out just right, but you know what I am meaning.

But, I really do wish there was some way some statistical numbers could be shown to gauge a comparison.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: StallionDuck

One time, Nixon was overheard to remark he could "get up, walk to that (red) phone and in thirty minutes 150 million will be dead".

It not the presider with this terrible power, its the Military Industrial Complex.

The Pentagon issues those orders.

actually... the PoTUS can call that strike anytime he wants to. He has the codes.

The President does NOT have the launch codes . He has the nuclear football to call for a launch . The only military person that can order a first strike launch now. Thanks to Bill Clinton. And , contrary to popular belief , there are all kinda checks and balances.

Sorry buddy. He does. I'm guessing you're a little confused.

The Gold Codes are the launch codes for nuclear weapons provided to the Presidents of the United States in their role as Commander-in-Chief of the United States armed forces. In conjunction with the nuclear football, the Gold Codes allow the president to authorize a nuclear attack.

Source

And....

Only the President can direct the use of nuclear weapons by U.S. armed forces, including the Single Integrated Operational Plan (SIOP). While the President does have unilateral authority as commander-in-chief to order that nuclear weapons be used for any reason at any time, the actual procedures and technical systems in place for authorizing the execution of a launch order requires a secondary confirmation under a two-man rule, as the President's order is subject to secondary confirmation by the Secretary of Defense. If the Secretary of Defense does not concur, then the President may in his sole discretion fire the Secretary. The Secretary of Defense has legal authority to approve the order, but cannot veto it.[1][2][3] The Secretary of Defense succession plan designates numerous individuals that may serve after a President removes his or her predecessor.[4] Traditionally, a civilian United States officer must countersign a Presidential order or resign.[5]

Source

And since Snopes is a left leaning source, I'll humor you.

Could Anyone Stop Trump from Launching Nukes? The Answer: No

They said sNOppers!

Besides... If he couldn't, then why is congress so scared and want to rewrite the rule books?
edit on 8-1-2018 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join