It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of my sainthood. My 9-11 story.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
My 9-11 story.

Preface.

Back in 2001 I did maybe the most stupid thing imaginable. I fulfilled a biblical prophecy because I could. I was curious what would happen. I really wasn't expecting much but I was wrong. And that was the day crazy came to town for a visit.. Put simply I had a Daniel class religious experience. Apocalyptic visions and a ancient Jewish name for God was stamped into my leg. The letter beit or the number 2 for everyone else. So I thought I would make a record of what I experienced. And I have had over 16 years to think about this. And my health is beginning to decline. It seems to be time to tell the story.

Also for the Jews out there at the end of this I have a question for you.

Back in the 1980's I had an electronics job in the Minneapolis suburbs.So getting off after some Sunday morning overtime at 7:00 am and too wired up to sleep I went flicking around the TV channels looking for something to watch. And found a show where the old preacher was talking about the Apocalypse. And he had a way to make it interesting. So I started to follow the show. Especially with my brand new $800 programmable VCR to record it for me. Eventually as time moved on the electronics job laid everyone off and closed the plant. Causing me to move on with my life and eventually change jobs and city. I became a truck driver. And then I had my 1st brush with the supernatural.

I had just made a delivery that morning at a small meatpacking plant in Northwood Iowa on the Minnesota border. I was driving home to Sioux City on that morning and as I passed Mason City on I-80 the first radio reports of the attack on the Twin Towers were coming out. So hearing it escalate on the radio I decided to stop at the Ft. Dodge truck stop and got to see the 2nd tower collapse live in their trucker's lounge. So after that I had a 3 hour or so drive to Sioux City. And a lot to think about. I was quite troubled by what was going on that day. So I thought and then this crossed my mind. Was the Twin Tower attack an Apocalyptic event? If it was could I find it? And where would I look for it? Then I remembered one of the old TV shows I had watched and the reactions I had to it at the time.

So after parking the truck I went home and dug out an old KJV bible I had and went to looking. And then I turned to this one spot in the bible I figured was a good place to start and I had reacted to years ago. And that's when reality freaked out on me. Mentally my brain went splat like I had walked into a locked glass door. I went into some kind of fugue state and I have no idea how long I sat there and stared at the book. Then finally realizing there was something wrong I looked away and tried to clear out the cobwebs that had sprung up in my head. I then randomly turned to a different section in that bible and made sure I could read and everything in my head was working properly. And then I tried that page again. And this is when the supernatural got serious about getting me out of that book. What I saw was static. There was literally video snow on those pages I was looking at. Like looking at an old B&W TV trying to tune into a station that was on the edge of being visible. And as I stared at this site I noticed that under the static there appeared to be lines of text writing and rewriting themselves. But it wasn't in English. In fact, it looked like Hebrew. And then after a few seconds of this it seemed like something took notice that I was watching their show. Then there was this grinding crunching grumbling noise in my head. Like the Langoliers were coming. If you saw the movie. And then it was suddenly like a strong light was being shined into my eyes trying to blind me. And then it happened. The book SCREAMED at me! So I shut the book and backed away.

I waited a couple of days after that before I touched that bible again. But curiosity got the better of me and I had to see what the fuss had been all about. So I opened it up and looked at that page. And everything was normal. It was readable with no signs of the supernatural. And then I realized was the fuss had been all about. I had found the 9-11 prophecy I was looking for. And what I found was this.

Daniel 11-2 KJV
And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.

A accurate 500 BC description of the 9-11 attack on Washington DC and New York. Naturally this threw me for a loop. So after some thought I realized I needed to figure out what was going on. After what I had experienced I really thought we were screwed with 9-11 being the first seal of Revelation and everything. And BTW it was. So I went to the library and checked out a few books on the subject. I read them all and the book of Daniel trying to figure out this puzzle I had been given. And came up with the following conclusion. The prophesy had been fulfilled once back in the BC era but that wasn't important. Bible prophesies can have multiple fulfillments. The prophesy could be restarting all over again. And then I realized something else.

According to Daniel the prophesy of Daniel 11 had 2 seals on it. 2 secrets. And I had cracked one of them. There was still another one in the prophesy. And it could be mine if I wanted it. So I went after it. I was so naive back then. What hadn't really registered was that the 2nd seal was the seal of God. But then by this time 10-7-01 had rolled around. 26 days later. The attack on Afghanistan had started. Daniel had just gone 2 for 2 when I brought Daniel 8 into the mix and so I thought the 2nd seal had opened. This was starting to get urgent. The old coot from the TV show had said to be on the watch for the Apocalypse. And I was suddenly up to my elbows in it. Daniel prophesies were starting to go off. 9-11 was the initial fire bell going off. 10-7 was the 4 alarm fire notification.

So this is how I cracked the seal of God. To start with I pasted a copy of the prophesy into Wordpad. This was 2001 BTW. Then I started going through the prophesy line for line. Describing each line with a modern description. The highlights are it starts from 11-6 onward with a treaty being signed between two future confederacies of nations. The kingdom of the north which consists of European nations and a fragmented US and the kingdom of the south which consists of a middle eastern caliphate. Then the north is Pearl Harbored by an independent 3rd party force from the south and the Vatican is sacked. This triggers a major war with the south and so on.

Continued.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Eventually the evil one of Daniel ascends as the 3rd ruler of the north and has his 3 and 1/2 years of rule. And I finished with one left over line Verse 11-4. The event that sets the rest of the prophesy into motion. I worked it over in my head for awhile. I knew I had found the seal I just needed to figure out the 4th hidden meaning. I knew that it was talking about a major death and destruction event but there was something else there too. What is this "plucked up" that Daniel was talking about. Then I got it. Daniel 11 is a description of a vision. So in order to understand the verse you had to visualize it. So I did and got the weirdest picture in my head. And then I realized what it was talking about but I wasn't familiar with that particular idea. So I got another book and read up on it.

Now I was up to about the middle of October in 2001 there having taken about a month and a half getting that far working on the prophesy. And I had spent a week on verse 11-4. And there I was getting ready to finish it. And made a mistake. I said the meaning of the verse out loud. And what I said was this.

Daniel 11-4 is a Rapture prophesy.

And that was when. All. Holy. Hell. Broke loose. Harry Potter would have been proud at the fuss that erupted. There was fireworks. The earth moved. Boy, I really wasn't expecting the apocalyptic vision. So, let me tell you about it

To start with I heard a ding in my ears. Like I was getting a hearing test. Then it got louder and lower. And then my eyesight blanked out to a flat dull dark gray. Then I simply wasn't in Kansas anymore. Then the vision started. It seemed like I was being propelled or caught upward at a hight rate of speed. And there were white dots and streaks of light passing by. A bit like the old starfield simulator screen saver out of Windows 95. And there were numbers mixed into this. The number 2 to be exact. And it had a computer graphics look to it. Like Commodore 64 CGA graphics. And then the picture changed. It was if I was floating in outer space. Looking at the stars. But this was a very strange space with some very strange stars. So what I saw was this. Glowing faintly against the darkness of space there were the words of the Daniel 11 prophesy. And the stars were sprinkled through the words of the prophecy. But they weren't really stars though. They were number 2's. Showing the points of duality in the prophesy. And the quality of the graphics had increased to Super VGA or better as well. After a few seconds of that then the focus of the vision changed. Suddenly I was back in my body with this intense picture of the star scape in my head. It made my own thoughts seem like pale ghosts in comparison. And there seemed to be a great amount of pressure was being applied to my head as well. Like a size 11 foot was being put in my size 10 shoe of a head. Then it was all over. Leaving me with a strange headache for the rest of the day.

Also, later in that day, I had some occasion to go to. I don't remember what it was but I had a reason to get dressed up a bit. So I put on some new clothes and having some time to burn I stopped at my mother's to say hi. And when she and her 2nd husband Sam saw me they had a strange reaction. They got a weird look on their faces as they looked at me. Then Sam said I looked shiny. I explained it off being it was the new clothes but I always wondered about that. All the old paintings of Jesus and the saints show them with a aura around their head. Shame I never told them the real story. Fortunately it seemed to wear off quickly. Could have been a problem explaining to people why I was ...shiny?

And now on to the next supernatural event. A couple of days passed. And then I had a reason to go look in that old bible again. And saw something freaky. Like an overlay had been placed on the pages of that bible. And spaced around on the pages of that bible were little 2's. So I leafed through it and here and there were smatterings of 2's. And then I got to Revelation. And it was black with the 2's overlaying it. Showing the points of duality in the verses. And how the prophesies seem to be a interlocking 3D web as well.

Now, calendar wise that all happened in the weeks of October 2001. The next 2 events happened on the 1st and 2nd of November. On 11/1 I was making a delivery to a cold storage place in Waterloo Iowa. And as I sat there on that Thursday morning I received a mysterious vision. It involved a baseball game curiously enough. And some extra scenes from a airplane crash. And the twos were back for an encore. It seemed to be predicting the outcome of the World Series game that night and a plane crash that happed a few weeks later in Queens NY. And this is what I saw. Slightly off from reality but close enough.

When I started seeing the game I saw that there was a runner on 2nd with a batter up ready to take a pitch. And then the view switched to the scoreboard. And I saw this. It was almost all two's. Except for the clock and the inning. The time was 12:21 and it was the 12th inning. 12/21/12. Guess I managed to botch that. And then the view switched back to the game where the batter hit on a 2-2 pitch and drove in the runner from 2nd. And then there was another change. It seemed that the stadium was coming under attack by an airplane. And it was too close for a fighter to get to it so they broke out a hand held rocket and shot it down. And I saw what looked like a large crop duster with lines coming out to sprayer tips under the wings. And it had crashed into the parking lot with the cars burning. And a white cloud rose up from the plane and started to cover the stadium. And the vision stopped there.

And then for the forth event. This happened on 11/2. I was making another run to the same Waterloo cold storage. As I sat their waiting for the trailer to be emptied I was dozing in the driver's seat of the truck. And then my left leg developed a furious itch. So I scratched. And my fingers came back bloody. So I pulled up my pant leg and down my bloody sock to look. And there, in perfect little circles so fresh they were still bleeding well, there was a 2 cut into my leg. I had been sealed. Is religion still supposed to work this way? So I'm a star eh?

Several months later (after all it was 2002) I managed to get ahold of a nephew's cheap digital camera. And got the bright idea to photograph the mark on my leg. And it didn't turn out too well. Just a red blob on my leg. And then I thought of the photoshop software that had come with the camera. So I loaded the software on my computer and ran the picture through it. And as I played with the picture settings it got weird. The blob disappeared and a pattern of lines showed up. And they make pictures. 4 pictures to be exact. It appears to be a rotational ambigram. 3 of them involving the number 2. The 4th involving horses. So how did I get to be the guy wearing 222? I'm not that important am I?

Continued

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
So that was pretty much the end of the supernatural experiences. Except for a detail. 6 months or so after all that I was browsing a religious website. And this person had a quote on his post of a couple of bible verses. Hosea 6-1 through 6-3. And I went WHAT??? For having read it I realized these verses were proclaiming a 2000 year curse on Israel. So I worked it out and then managed to connect the Fig tree parables from Matthew to it. And then I got that head expanding feel again along with a flashing dancing light effect as well.

Now that story of the supernatural is done for now. But it seems that I was given a message to pass on. So here it is.

It seems the 1st century Jews managed to trigger a long term top level Leviticus 26 curse. One that is 2000 years long. And it's still running. And by my best guess it expires no later that May of 2028. I'll leave the details to work it out below but here is what the Jews and the rest of the world needs to know. This curse can be stopped. According to Leviticus 26 and 2nd Chronicles 6 all you need to know to make it go away is that you have to ask. The problem is figuring it out to begin with. And I have done that.

And one other thing. You all need to ask. Jew, Christian, and Muslim. And you pagans of all other types of religion as well. Why would you ask? Because of the prophesies of Genesis 48 and 49. Eventually all the peoples of the world would eventually have a genetic or adoption link back to Abraham through Israel. Got a Jew in your family tree? Or a Christian? You are affected by the curse. This means that now pretty much everyone in the world is touched by this curse in some fashion. You all need to ask that this curse be lifted.

And here is the details on the curse in question.

To start with this Jesus Christ fellow makes a terrible accusation in Matthew 17.
10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.
What's so terrible about this? What Malachi 4 tells us.
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
So then I went looking for a curse. And I found it. It's described in the book of Hosea. The day of Jezreel prophesy which takes up the entire book actually. But here is the verses in Hosea 6 that describes it in a nutshell. And gives the timeframe.
1 Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
The problem is the 3 days. Which being in the presence of the Lord means that they are thousand year periods of time according to Psalms 90 and 2nd Peter 3-8.
So Israel, Here's your problem. You are expecting a chosen one. But he can't appear while the curse is running. You need to end it. And according to 2nd Chronicles 6 in order to end such a curse you need to pray to your God and ask that it goes away.
And why am it doing the Isaiah 6 bit. The man that's wide awake.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
pic 1 pic 2 pic 3
edit on 7-1-2018 by ntech because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2018 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
And the award for the Most modest title on ATS goes to...
edit on 7-1-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
edit on 7-1-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

How about "The Book of Daniel Vol. 2"?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Definitely want to see where this goes. It's very interesting.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

A accurate 500 BC description of the 9-11 attack on Washington DC and New York. Naturally this threw me for a loop.

Can you please explain this? I genuinely cannot see how that description fits into 9/11 at all. Even vaguely. Not trolling you, just seriously confused by your premise.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

This is the verse in question.
Daniel 11
2 And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.

And this from 11-6
And in the end of years

Daniel 11-2 is a preliminary event to the Apocalypse. Also you have to remember that what Daniel is describing here is the vision he had in Chap. 10. Events that were to happen in a far distant future to him.

Now analyze what happened on 9-11. A group of middle eastern terrorists crashed 4 jet airplanes. 2 into the World Trade Center. 1 into the Pentagon. One into a farm field in Pennsylvania. They were sponsored by Al Queda. And at the time they were getting their financing from the middle east. Mainly Saudi Arabia.

Now look at the prophecy. 4 "kings" or nations, one richer than the rest was going to stir up trouble. For "Greece". But this is a description of a vision of the future. So it's not necessarily Greece but something that looks Greek. So the plane that hit the Pentagon fits the prophecy. The forces from the middle east hit Washington DC. A very Greek looking city.

Now look at Daniel 8 for the next 2 steps of the future according to Daniel. There he says that 2 nations/kings from the middle east would be conquered by "Greece" So far we're at 3 for 3 for Daniel.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

And one little detail to add to my previous post. The term "Grecia" or Greece as used in the prophecy is what's known as a simile.

He's literally saying the nation that was being attacked looked Greek to him in the vision.

new topics

top topics

join