It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Attacks Tapper After Contentious Interview With White House Aide

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Ladies and gentleman, the President of the United States:

Jake Tapper of Fake News CNN just got destroyed in his interview with Stephen Miller of the Trump Administration. Watch the hatred and unfairness of this CNN flunky!
www.msn.com...

Doesn't Trump have more important things to be concerned with? This man is obsessed with media.

How can Trump think this kind of behavior is acceptable? These are the kind of taunts that you hear on an elementary school playground.

This kind of thing only makes Trump look bad. I can't see how something like this can help him. If you think I'm wrong about that, please explain.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-1-2018 by antiantonym because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: antiantonym

I read your first sentence and heard Hail to the Chief in my head 🎶

Ok back to you OP.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

What little video I've seen of Jake depicts him as quite the arrogant stubborn fool, bloviating endlessly about even the most foolish tripe that pops into his mind.

He's rude, he constantly cuts others off and is overall just not even remotely professional.

The only reason Trump mentions him is to agitate Jake's dim witted knee jerk hatred for his own amusement.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

If you think that's bad, you should have heard the praise Steven Miller dished out. Talking to an audience of one, Donald Trump. It was pathetic and absolutely delicious to watch. MAGA.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Just another, of the many, prime examples that Trump isn't a good POTUS. You're right, there are plenty of wayyyyy more important things for him to be concentrating on but all he does is watch TV, play golf, and tweet like a bully teenage girl.

He is pathetic but his base eats this crap up. They love a bully and this ridiculous behavior will only further cement their love for the man they call God, Emperor, and Daddy.

Pathetic.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Just another, of the many, prime examples that Trump isn't a good POTUS. You're right, there are plenty of wayyyyy more important things for him to be concentrating on but all he does is watch TV, play golf, and tweet like a bully teenage girl.

He is pathetic but his base eats this crap up. They love a bully and this ridiculous behavior will only further cement their love for the man they call God, Emperor, and Daddy.

Pathetic.

Well atleast you got it all figured out. So there is some hope for the rest of us.

He shouldn't be president, normal people were never meant to be qualified for sitting in the big chair. Only a career politician has the qualifications, and has earned, the right to get a turn in the oval office.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I wouldn't call Trump normal.

He could've done the job but he hasn't change a bit. He's still the same lazy supposed billionaire who does what he wants while making money off of normal people. I wonder how much he has enriched himself since running and becoming POTUS?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I wonder how much he has enriched himself since running and becoming POTUS?

From what I understand, that is a point of contention that government watch dogs are quite concerned about.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

The FAKE NEWS awards show, hosted by President Trump tomorrow, should be GREAT. Hopefully that "Fire and Fury" tabloid will receive an award.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Pathetic.

You forgot to mention kick starting the economy, working to fix Obamacare, upholding the constitution, putting the supreme court on the Right side of history for the foreseeable future, so many more, etc. As a working man, I am quite fond of what he is doing for this country

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

The double standard is so blatant it's getting really pathetic. If this was someone praising Obama they would never have interfered. I'm not particlular fond of MIller but this interview was just rude and Tapper used it to bolster his virtue signaling. F#ck off CNN.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The FAKE NEWS awards show, hosted by President Trump tomorrow, should be GREAT. Hopefully that "Fire and Fury" tabloid will receive an award.

I really hope Trump was not joking and actually does try to pull of that awards show. No matter what, it will make him look like an ass and will probably result in better numbers for the media outlets he bashes.

The "failing NYT's" is benefiting from his BS.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I would hope so, his conflicts of interest are through the god damn roof! Yet, the GOP and his base think it's totally okay setting a precedent for all future POTUS to be completely corrupt. Corruption was just awful before Trump but he's taken it to a whole another level while claiming to Drain the Swamp.

It's like we're living in a satire timeline. The hypocrisy is god damn ridiculous!

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah, that's not a complete waste of time for a sitting president......

He's a thin skinned baby man who is wasting our time with his BS because his feelings get hurt. What a snowflake!

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow

Pathetic.

You forgot to mention kick starting the economy, working to fix Obamacare, upholding the constitution, putting the supreme court on the Right side of history for the foreseeable future, so many more, etc. As a working man, I am quite fond of what he is doing for this country

Of course you are, it's called being biased. You see nothing at all wrong with what he does and only focus on the few minor so called accomplishments, that only the Right Wing sees as accomplishments. Trump supporting 101.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I would hope so, his conflicts of interest are through the god damn roof! Yet, the GOP and his base think it's totally okay setting a precedent for all future POTUS to be completely corrupt. Corruption was just awful before Trump but he's taken it to a whole another level while claiming to Drain the Swamp.

It's like we're living in a satire timeline. The hypocrisy is god damn ridiculous!

Yeah your hypocrisy for instance. You're just blinded by hate and you don't even have the decency to acknowledge the good Trump brought to the US. This is hilarious. Well your and all the others wakeup call is fast approaching don't say i didn't warn you.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Yeah your hypocrisy for instance. You're just blinded by hate and you don't even have the decency to acknowledge the good Trump brought to the US. This is hilarious. Well your and all the others wakeup call is fast approaching don't say i didn't warn you.

I witnessed the same blind faith and obedience when Obama got elected. "Hope and Change" worked again, but this time on those that were against it the first time.

Very concerning that people threw intelligent thought and reason out the door just to become apologists and uber fanboys.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Believe me, the entire GOP is not buying Trump's snake oil.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
To be honest, I was a little concerned by his brash behaviour and comments at first. I have grown to appreciate them. The left has been slinging poo for a longtime... how's it taste? Yes, we both might be a little biased.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I witnessed the same blind faith and obedience when Obama got elected. "Hope and Change" worked again, but this time on those that were against it the first time.

Very concerning that people threw intelligent thought and reason out the door just to become apologists and uber fanboys.

Yeah hope and change my ass. Take a good look at Loop Capital. Obama sold out the people of Chicago and didn't do sh!t for them. The storm will wipe all your smug faces away. I'm done pretending this irrational fear and hate for Trump is normal. Anti-Trumpers are telling us for a year now that Trump will nuke NK and oh look nothing happend on the contrary Fat Kim is suddenly open for negotiations. Meanwhile the US economy is booming and black unemployment rate is on a new low but Trump send a mean tweet to the MSM that is in no way trying to undermine the president. Give me a f#cking break.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join