It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA director pushes back on claim in Wolff book: Trump reads

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
If Trumps tweets are any indication...He struggles bigly with the English Language.

He may see the words but if he can't comprehend what the words mean, then.....

Um, I think he does have poor reading comprehension, which is why he prefers others to read documents, then verbally express to him what the say. He is also said to have a very limited attention span, which by the way, is one of the traits that indicate intelligence. For example, although Jimmy Carter has the highest IQ of any known President, JFK is said to have had the longest attention span, indicating high intelligence.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It's as if the cast of American psycho is running the country.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
America's most trusted source of news. THE DAILY TWEETS. I sincerely hope my great grandchildren don't read this nonsense in history books.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

You Callin' Me a Lyin' Ant Frank ? I Smell a Cockroach here . Say Hello to My Little Friend ...............THE TRUTH !

The Wolff Book is Pure Fiction . Discuss......

edit on 7-1-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: antiantonym

Trump surely will note his ass being aptly kissed by this cheap politician...

Nobody said he can’t read, they said he doesn’t read. He only looks at the pictures.
edit on 7-1-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Ever Sign a Legal Document ? Ever Go to College , You Have to be Able to READ First....................DUH .
edit on 7-1-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: smurfy

I don't think it said he can't read...there's a difference!

The Donald went to Wharton Business School, one of the top schools in the Nation, so, obviously, he learned to read at some point in his life. But, he has attention deficit disorder, can't focus or concentrate on anything for long periods today, so the phrase "can't read" refers to his inability to "dwell" on the reading matter sufficiently long to take it all in.

I know a lot about the Trump for some while now and long before he was elected, my reply was to another poster who was being a daft partisan.
As for Wharton, my little elves tell me that he was transferred there from the Bronx with the help of Freddy his brother, and was offered an undergraduate degree seemingly in economics...and that's it. I don't know if it was a full time course at Wharton or not, but some say not..or if he had credits on transfer...all a bit blurry. But yes, we can all take it he can read, which wasn't something mentioned in the OP anyway, although the poster I replied to had to say, (for the purpose of his post) that he couldn't

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join