It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indict Rosie O'donnel!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Rosie gets a pass.
To fat to jail.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
When I first saw this story and even now that this was brought back here is what can be stated:

What is the difference? What is the difference between what Rosie did and what Lobbyists do ever single day and during the campaigns? The main difference, at least with Rosie we can see, as it is in the light, while with lobbyists it is done behind closed doors and in the dark.

Did anyone ever stop, and consider, that money buys votes, no matter what? Take a look at the politicians, and their voting record, and then put it up against where the money for their campaigns come from and it is as clear as day how the reasons why they vote.

The NRA spends millions on campaign contributions and low and behold the politician who has gotten some of that money, upwards to millions of dollars in campaign contributions are all seem to vote No on any and all gun legislation time and time again.

Tom Cotton, Senator from Arkansas, well if you look at his major political donors and the money spent, and then look at his voting record, it clearly reflects their will, time and time again. And the list goes on.

The reality is that both sides do this, the gather money from big donors, but said donors want something in return and usually it is a vote here or a policy nudge there all in the favor of the one who donated the cash in the first place.

So I ask again, what is the difference between what Rosie did and any lobbyist or political group or individual giving money to a politician, beyond one was done in the light and the other is done in the dark.

If you want to start draining the swamp, then perhaps starting in our own back yards, removing the candidates money would be a start, stop having political campaigns from getting large amounts of money from any one source and make them keep it local and under the control of a state officials, made up of say people who are not affiliated with any political party, would probably be the first start.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
a reply to: proteus33

Rosie gets a pass.
To fat to jail.

Oh, but fat shaming Sanders is just so awful.

I thought only libtards were into fat shaming?

Man, the hypocrisy is brimming today

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

At what cost to the taxpayers? I would prefer the DOJ spends the time/money rooting out the scum inside the beltway. I also would like to see jailtime removed from whitecollar crime sentences. Fines, civil forfeiture and or community service would be MUCH better....and cheaper.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Last time I checked, FBI and DOJ officials receive a paycheck whether they prosecute anyone this week or not. I'd like to get my money's worth, especially since that's what I voted for.

And make no mistake about it, white collar crime is still crime. Just because someone wears a suit, they should not be above the law... and attempted bribery is not even white-collar crime.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

So the Mueller investigation is free then. Gotch.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
My God...will it ever just STOP!? Trump derange syndrome or not my God, there is without a doubt something wrong with people who come in here daily making his presidency seem as if its some struggle they are nobly standing against and something very wrong, sad, pitiable, and pathetic with those who just won't shut up abort it making thread after thread when I guarantee not one smidgen of their day to day life has seen any change or effect WHATSOEVER other than their own constant concentrating on him like some disgusting to watch obsession. Its those people who are always looking for a fight, always looking for something to pretend offends them, always looking for conflict and for something to be at odds with or their life has no meaning that is what's wrong with today's world. And worst of all its those same people who have personalities that make it impossible for any serious or honest assessment of their actions or to recognize the ridiculousness of their trying to involve themselves in something that just doesn't have any influence on their lives and to change it because their pseudonarcissistic way of thinking would never let them actually identify anything they do as wrong or even a mistake. That's the Facebook generation though, everyone and their overinflated sense of importance. If he strikes north Korea or sends hundreds of thousands off to kill hundreds of thousands of people then be my guest but till then, remember how foolish what you get obsessed over seems in ten years and remember that no matter how anonymous sounding the screen name, there will be a database in no time linking everything you say for life with you and your name and just be sure you really want to write daily rants and complaints about one single guy and that employers potential lovers friends etc are all gonna see and for some they are gonna pain themselves as pessimistic negative non team players living a fantasy conflict where they are the righteous savior and everyone else their inferior in other words, come across as real buttfaces.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

She can also whine that She never typed anything against the "Super Rich" She typed against the 'SUOER RICH'...'

Edit: According to intraweb rules typing in CAPS is akin to YELLING.
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

So the Mueller investigation is free then. Gotch.

No, you don't 'gotch.' Mueller was not an FBI agent before the special investigation, nor was many of his appointed investigators. That's an extra cost. Getting work out of someone who is already on the payroll is essentially free; hiring new people isn't.

I would have thought that was self-evident, but oh well...

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Nice childish callout on a typo. The cost is not necessarily in dollars but re-allocating resources to frivolous cases. Would you have the Nuge arrested? I certainly wouldn't...I love the Nuge. They both produced idiotic statements, but a normal person would see it as misguided venting. It pains me, BTW, to use Fat Rosie and Ted Nugent in an analogy.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I'd do anything she wanted for 2 million clams. Yeah, even that thing Meatloaf wouldn't do.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
If I was one of those two Rs, I would offer half a mill each to 2 Ds who were def going to vote NO, if they vote YES. Turn my one NO vote into two YES votes and make a mill in the process.

I wonder how Rosie would feel about the legality of that? Would she be perfectly ok with it and shout obscenities at anyone who criticized it?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I'd do anything she wanted for 2 million clams. Yeah, even that thing Meatloaf wouldn't do.
I never did figure out what Meatloaf wouldn't do, someone clue me in.
edit on 10-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

I never did figure out what Meatloaf wouldn't do, someone clue me in.

Nobody knows... or, im sure there are some answers on the internet, but, i kind of prefer it to stay a mystery for now...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join