It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indict Rosie O'donnel!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I want to know, WHAT IS SESSIONS DOING?

We need everybody who makes a threat of violence or openly violates Federal law charged, indicted, tried, and punished if convicted. That goes for "bomb the White House" Madonna, "Bribing-R-Us" Rosie, Crooked Hillary, "Body-Grabbing" Franken, and anyone else, D or R, who does stoopid like this. Sessions could literally turn the economy around just by hiring enough investigators to handle this workload!

The idea is to drain the Swamp, not just paddle through it and yell at the critters that surface. If this no-talent, ugly-as-sin, face-that-could-stop-a-freight-train, record-holding-for-lowest-IQ-in-history, grossly overweight, poor excuse for a human lookalike isn't sitting in front of a judge soon, I am about to lose all respect for the man I was crowing praises about not very long ago.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Didn't Trump himself admit that he pays politicians to get what he wants?

www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Make a thread about it and mention how Trump should be indicted.

Watch how differently the thread plays out, and bask in the irony

ETA: lol
edit on 7-1-2018 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

There are official and unofficial methods for getting what you want in life. The trick is to know which method to use in which circumstance.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

And while we’re at it let’s lock up those that called for assassinating a sitting president.

Anyone have Ted Nugent’s address?

edit on 7-1-2018 by Eshel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

You praised the Granny Clampett look a like? For what? His macaroni and glitter collage?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

There are official and unofficial methods for getting what you want in life. The trick is to know which method to use in which circumstance.

Ok. So it's not really about what Rosie did, it's the way she went about it?

I got it now.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Lobbying and bribery are just damn near the same thing....but one is regulated, the other illegal.

Still, calling for her imprisonment is silly. She should be talked to by someone official, as her offer could have interfered with the vote of the 2 reps. But it wasnt criminal IMO.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

This again? Jesus... conservatives and their dumb battles. Although, being that Trump hates her I wouldn't be surprised but, and not surprisingly, conservatives missed the point she was making and that had nothing to do with literally giving them money.

As par the course, it went over conservatives heads.

Off topic: You're thread posting is soon gonna rival some of your fellow conservatives.
edit on 7-1-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri
I understand bribing an official is legal in the US. It's called lobbying.

Don't forget Dark Money and Super Pacs. Oh yeah, insider trading too, well until a few years ago but I'm sure they don't follow that law.
edit on 7-1-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Hey, he was a great AG for Alabama. I have no idea what happened to him.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

So who thinks this is a serious "bribe"? Oh I'm sure every trump supporter does but it's Twitter. Out there for everyone to see. It's tongue in cheek. Except to the trumpets.
That's all I'm gonna say. Ill check back to see when she gets arrested. Or better still Can one of you just PM me?
Thanks.

Personally, I think Rosie is doing well considering half of the country laughed at her when Trump said, "Only Rosie..." when confronted with words he's used to describe women.

I think she's been beat up enough at this point.

However, she chooses to stick her self out there time and time again, proving she's nuts.

It's all on her.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Lobbyists.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

The point she was making was clear. Yall partisans are just locked in this retarded tit for tat that ignores rationality for hyperbole and wild arm waving.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I wouldn't doubt it.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
It’s Rosie, no one should be surprised by this, just ignore her it’s what she deserves

On the other hand I have never seen a new member post so many threads a day in regards to one person “Trump” I take it you use to have another account recently???

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

This again? Jesus... conservatives and their dumb battles. Although, being that Trump hates her I wouldn't be surprised but, and not surprisingly, conservatives missed the point she was making and that had nothing to do with literally giving them money.

As par the course, it went over conservatives heads.

Off topic: You're thread posting is soon gonna rival some of your fellow conservatives.

I wouldn’t call hard core trump supporters conservative

I don’t think a lot of his views and actions are as conservative as they are authoritarian

I’m a conservative and I didn’t and wouldn’t ever vote for Trump. There have been a few things he has done that are ok. But I disagree w him , his approach , his methods and his rhetoric 95% of the time

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Ok this is off topic, but I've actually made an account just because this was driving me crazy. I've lurked here forever, so I bit the bullet. But this guy Evidencenibbler, almost all of his threads are ripped from the subreddit The Donald. I'm a member there, and it's not just taking the topic at hand, his thoughts and comments are literally word for word top comments from the thread. I'm aboard the Trump train most of the time, but this guy doesn't seem to have an original thought in his head, and comes across extremely disingenuous to me. Just my 2 cents

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61
her food bill should be same as every other prisoner on the plus side any reduction in calories might help her lose some weight.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

look if i was to threaten to kill someone on fb or twitter i could be arrested for it just because she is a comedienne don't mean jack she posted it and broke the law there are no exemptions because its on social media.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join